Could you believe this is happing on CL again..........

This is what the post states since I am sure it will be removed shortly. It's actually comical since the pic they are referring to is 2 years ago. The whole thing is absurd, I could not look white trash even if I tried.

Re: Delightful Bodyrub by a Charming Strawberry Blond Independent - w4m
When is this fatty going to stop pretending she doesnt do full service?

Its a not-so-well kept secret that if you toss her an extra 75, she'll go down on you, and for another 50 she'll ride you like Seabiscuit.

Oh, and dont be fooled by that fuzzy photo she uses of her from behind. Look out for one she uses where shes sitting in a chair and wearing a shirt with no bra underneath. That GORGEOUS photo will give you a better idea of what this old hag really looks like. Chunky, saggy, and with that look of "white trash" written all over her face.

Emily, please get a real job. This business tends to work better for attractive or thin women.

And stop paying people on utopiaguide.com to write reviews for you.

This is written more for you than for the others. Seems someone more interested in playing with your nerves than in defaming you.

Definitively somebody who has read your posts in UG.

Somebody who read your replies about the use of "zaftig" in a review and thinks you are sensitive about your weight so s/he strikes you there.

Then s/he knows that you are clear and sensitive about the limits in what you do and s/he strikes you there.

Why post it now? This is always a good starting question.

RE CL postings

This is written more for you than for the others. Seems someone more interested in playing with your nerves than in defaming you.

Somebody who read your replies about the use of "zaftig" in a review and thinks you are sensitive about your weight so s/he strikes you there.

Then s/he knows that you are clear and sensitive about the limits in what you do and s/he strikes you there.

QUOTE]

Emily, have you seen any negatives from these posts? If not, just ignore them, the more you comment on them, the more he or she will post. I enjoy your posts and comments

Why post it now? This is always a good starting question.
I agree with you, it's completely personal attack by someone (possible another BR provider or agency) who truly despises me and my presence in this industry and not a random defaming post. People are not stupid, they can see for themselves in my pic's and reviews nothing that was written has a shred of truth.

Why is she posting this now? well it's not busy these days (economy, baseball, football, Indian summer) and anyway to knock down the competition will be practiced. She posts alot so she is not busy then add some fustration you get a unstable angry jealous provider.

You know I realized you can be a complete butterface but if you are a little curvy (not fat, bbw or chunky) with a very pretty face you will always be subjected to criticism. This will never made sense, it's completely arrogant and offensive to think guys only want bodyrubs from skin and bones providers and anyone who look like me should not work.

QUOTE]

Emily, have you seen any negatives from these posts? If not, just ignore them, the more you comment on them, the more he or she will post. I enjoy your posts and comments

Last edited:
Just Ignore it

Comments like that I suspect are always from competition. I have never met a monger who actually tries to use CL as a discussion board of any sort.

By the way, I still haven't gotten the check for my last review (heehee).......

Comments like that I suspect are always from competition. I have never met a monger who actually tries to use CL as a discussion board of any sort.

By the way, I still haven't gotten the check for my last review (heehee).......
I did to an extent. I did not write a post back and just waited until it was flagged. I posted it here because I feel safe and understood on the board. It is unnerving that someone hates you that much in such an erractic buisness as this. I am not worried about the good guys who know it's BS but the looney's that take anything negative as an opportunity to pounce. The check is in the mail by the way, lol

Enough

Emily, I'm sure you realize it, but the longer this thread continues, the more that jerk gets pleasure from it.

Why not have it removed?

If it wasn't here, it wouldn't have noticed it today.