Costa Rica

i am back, i went to a nite club, its call centerfolds, it used to be casa blanca, it is nice but to go to the room is 45000, its about $95, but i found a nice place with girlnextdoor looks, it on the same street that el diario extra building is, two blocks down there is a sign that saids LA MAISON, over there is 10500, is $21, and GFE,2cups, clean spot, i was there last year but i was thinking that it may not be, but is not usa, thjat they close the good stuff, so i visited this place about 2 times a week, the other niteclubs have raice their rates, so i didnt waste my time in looking so i settle in this place, but is better to be on day ligth, like in other places , it may get ugly when darks come, down jaco beach the same thing, 'beetle bar" and u have to hastle,

well, in less than 2 months Ill be going back, and Ill be very happy, because I did not waste any cash here in the states , I am just going to have a blast

san jose

I am going there in 3 weeks do you Know any other place that has girls other than the delray hotel.There are a lot of dogs there.I don't mind paying a little more for prettier girls

look for a bulding called "Diario extra" go 4 blocks down and look for a place called "la maison" or something like that , is on the left side of the street, doors and windows are tinted, its $20 an hour complete, multiple times if u have the stamina

jaco beach

I am also looking for a tica to take to jaco beach with me.I am looking for good looking young ticas between 20 and 30 years old

hey!, becarefull, there are alot of thiefs there, U better keep an eye on your passport, it is one of the things that they are after, so i am not going there alone, probably with 2 friends , they live there, and they always look out for me over there, so do not adventure alone in Jaco

laco

I agree with you a lot of theives there so I go with 3 friends.I like to meet a tica in San Jose and take her with me.Any other ideas other then del ray that have young ticas??

well u can try to go to centerfolds(near del rey and Key largo), its a niteclub , if U play your cards rigth, u might be getting some phone numbers, let me know if u went there