Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Although it won't matter much (to those of us who get vaccinated and to the anti-vaxxers young kids) as getting infected, probably will be just as good as being vaccinated. However since the consequences of infection can be serious to some of the adult antivaxxers, especially the older ones and those with comorbidity underlying conditions, maybe we will be able to see some Darwinian selection in action in that group.
In this case, "Darwanian selection" will also be know as "thinning out the herd".............

With the new quarantine rules for travelers returning from named states I am curios to know if those who have done so have been contacted or visited by officiating authority..

A friend recently arrived back from Florida and was visited by Sheriff who wanted to ensure they were quarantined at home..
Curious to also know if enforceable or punishable

billyS

Reign of Terror
With the new quarantine rules for travelers returning from named states I am curios to know if those who have done so have been contacted or visited by officiating authority..

A friend recently arrived back from Florida and was visited by Sheriff who wanted to ensure they were quarantined at home..
Curious to also know if enforceable or punishable
How the hell did the Sheriff know?
And what Sheriff are we talking about?

Apparently when returning to JFK/ LGA etc from a state that is on the list, travelers must fill out a form with their respective information.. ( Not sure which NYS government entity, but I’ll research)... The traveler lives in Nassau County... Can’t say for sure the jurisdiction of the Sheriff, but she said he was uniformed etc....

Couple ways:
Easiest to enforce is at the airport — fill out a questionnaire. If you have a recent neg test (whatever recent means) the quarantine can be avoided or if you get a test once in NYS you can avoid it too.

Also seems to me E-z pass at the crossings can work to ID hot spot out of state plates.

BTW - when NY was the hot spot I know of someone who had a summer house in Maine. Within a short time after they arrived there they were paid a visit by local LE informing them they had to quarantine. The also were harassed by local LE (stopped on interstate) when driving thru RI and questioned as to where they were going, staying etc.

Apparently when returning to JFK/ LGA etc from a state that is on the list, travelers must fill out a form with their respective information.. ( Not sure which NYS government entity, but I’ll research)... The traveler lives in Nassau County... Can’t say for sure the jurisdiction of the Sheriff, but she said he was uniformed etc....
When I came back from Florida on a business trip on July 12 they gave me the form and told me to fill it out and put in the box. I just walked past the box and to my car. Paper is still in my glove box I think. Didn't get any visits.

When I came back from Florida on a business trip on July 12 they gave me the form and told me to fill it out and put in the box. I just walked past the box and to my car. Paper is still in my glove box I think. Didn't get any visits.
You’re lucky. They were dining people $2,000 for not complying.

Couple ways:
Easiest to enforce is at the airport — fill out a questionnaire. If you have a recent neg test (whatever recent means) the quarantine can be avoided or if you get a test once in NYS you can avoid it too.

Also seems to me E-z pass at the crossings can work to ID hot spot out of state plates.

BTW - when NY was the hot spot I know of someone who had a summer house in Maine. Within a short time after they arrived there they were paid a visit by local LE informing them they had to quarantine. The also were harassed by local LE (stopped on interstate) when driving thru RI and questioned as to where they were going, staying etc.
I have to go out of state very often. Usually driving but sometimes flights. I have driven from Rhode island to west Virginia since March on my personal ez-pass. Not one visit. Nosy neighbors are reasons for visits.

I have a dumb question but I want the answer to it any doctors in the house? Can you catch Coronavirus from a bbj? An ex-girlfriend of mine said she caught a cold from once giving me some head and I laughed at the idea but I’m wondering if it can go the other way around. Can a monger catch COVID from an asymptotic provider?

I have a dumb question but I want the answer to it any doctors in the house? Can you catch Coronavirus from a bbj? An ex-girlfriend of mine said she caught a cold from once giving me some head and I laughed at the idea but I’m wondering if it can go the other way around. Can a monger catch COVID from an asymptotic provider?
Absolutely. If you breath in what they exhale or if you touch something contaminated and then touch your face. Asymptomatics and pre symptomatics are the leading spreaders of the disease.

Haven't been to any amps basically since this Covid started but am itching to get back. My question are all amps requiring us mongers to wear a mask? I have a hard time breathing laying on my stomach as it is let alone wearing a mask .

Haven't been to any amps basically since this Covid started but am itching to get back. My question are all amps requiring us mongers to wear a mask? I have a hard time breathing laying on my stomach as it is let alone wearing a mask .
The mask requirement varies by house. I walk in wearing mask. 85% of the encounters have been without masks. Some of the AMP attendees play the Covid-19 defense game without mask, the defense is to limit contact. This part makes no sense to me, if we are 1 or 2 feet apart and unmasked, and if one of us have Covid-19, the other is going to get exposed to it.

Depends on the house like @slow and easy stated. I usually take mine off when on the table because the girls usually have theirs on and it’s a bitch to breathe with those thing when your face down..

If other “Non-Mask” Services are performed then they usually will bring mine back to me since theirs is off. Sanitizer is a must and some will shower you in alcohol spray lol.

Absolutely. If you breath in what they exhale or if you touch something contaminated and then touch your face. Asymptomatics and pre symptomatics are the leading spreaders of the disease.
Man I SO WISH I had Melissas number and her available for takeout but never had the chance to meet her at Le Cafe I wonder if she has gone UTR and one of you lucky guys are having your way with this Latina mistresses I LOVE MILFS because they are usually drama free and provide a better service over time imho any nice Latina MILFS worth checking out during these COVID TIMES? Also If she EVER resurfaces can you post it and let me know so I can move and make that happen ASAP please thanks in advance fellow gentlemen carry on....carry on stay safe and healthy out here fellas!

Man I SO WISH I had Melissas number and her available for takeout but never had the chance to meet her at Le Cafe I wonder if she has gone UTR and one of you lucky guys are having your way with this Latina mistresses I LOVE MILFS because they are usually drama free and provide a better service over time imho any nice Latina MILFS worth checking out during these COVID TIMES? Also If she EVER resurfaces can you post it and let me know so I can move and make that happen ASAP please thanks in advance fellow gentlemen carry on....carry on stay safe and healthy out here fellas!
First off this should be in the Le Cafe thread. Melissa is no longer living in NY. She might come back but it doesn't sound like she will. Speaking from what I know of her, Melissa would never do takeout. What I do know, at least in my case and I would be curious as to others here, is that if she likes you, she will date you. And on that I will say I have many cherished memories, as she has always been very pleasant and extremely sensual. A beautiful and wonderful person and just a delight to be with at least in my experience.

Awesomeness YOU ARE MY HERO! I’m slightly jealous and I don’t normally say that but I’m this case seems like she was a keeper from you and others have said about her looks and personality etc. Hope she comes back to NY when all of this is all over but who knows which way the wind blows only time will tell. If we will one day day be cast away under her spell once again my grind until then we can only pretend to see her in our dreams. Know what I mean?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.