Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if fear of Coronavirus will affect AMP visits........Restaurants are down 20 - 30 %
Probably not much. Mongers are a fearless hearty breed. They risk every known sexually transmitted disease in their thousands of visits over a lifetime and emerge unscathed.

Brazenly marching into dilapidated, makeshift basement and attic bordellos sometimes without a sink or toilet where value on the dollar might be had in order to afford his hearty sexual appetite still another swing at the plate after a quick respite.

His immune system has graduated to an impenetratable fortress with every manner of antibodies impervious to sleep prowling and instantly destroying any unrecognizable vagrant trolling diseases sightseen, allowing the monger to stay fully active in his hobby under any and all outbreaks feared by mere mortals.

Even though the Coronavirus be airborne, the savvy monger will somehow devise a way to avoid his prey's exhalation and move in close only upon her inhalation and avoid infection totally from air, land and sea.

In fact the mere sight of one of these "bad hombres" usually causes any of these many deadly pathogens to throw up the white flag and surrender or head back home to safer parasitic hosts like rats, bats and snakes or in this most recent case, test tubes in a bio-warfare plant (one of two) in Wuhan Province.

All that being said, PLEASE BE CAREFUL, BRETHREN.

Probably not much. Mongers are a fearless hearty breed. They risk every known sexually transmitted disease in their thousands of visits over a lifetime and emerge unscathed.

Brazenly marching into dilapidated, makeshift basement and attic bordellos sometimes without a sink or toilet where value on the dollar might be had in order to afford his hearty sexual appetite still another swing at the plate after a quick respite.

His immune system has graduated to an impenetratable fortress with every manner of antibodies impervious to sleep prowling and instantly destroying any unrecognizable vagrant trolling diseases sightseen, allowing the monger to stay fully active in his hobby under any and all outbreaks feared by mere mortals.

Even though the Coronavirus be airborne, the savvy monger will somehow devise a way to avoid his prey's exhalation and move in close only upon her inhalation and avoid infection totally from air, land and sea.

In fact the mere sight of one of these "bad hombres" usually causes any of these many deadly pathogens to throw up the white flag and surrender or head back home to safer parasitic hosts like rats, bats and snakes or in this most recent case, test tubes in a bio-warfare plant (one of two) in Wuhan Province.

Mr. Mugi
There is a column waiting your scripture in the Times, Post, Journal or any publication of your choosing. Your pen, clearly outshines the garbage that is currently available ......

Honestly think it will effect them. I haven’t partaken in anything lately but if I was active it would be keeping me away. A few weeks ago I paid no mind to it, but the news is doing a good job of making me lift an eyebrow at this virus. I’m even considering canceling an upcoming business flight to Phoenix because there’s now reports of a possible 3 cases in NYC and JFK is a breeding ground,

I usually don’t pay attention to these things. SARS for example didn’t bother me at all. This one is hitting my radar.

Honestly think it will effect them. I haven’t partaken in anything lately but if I was active it would be keeping me away. A few weeks ago I paid no mind to it, but the news is doing a good job of making me lift an eyebrow at this virus. I’m even considering canceling an upcoming business flight to Phoenix because there’s now reports of a possible 3 cases in NYC and JFK is a breeding ground,

I usually don’t pay attention to these things. SARS for example didn’t bother me at all. This one is hitting my radar.
Sure has hit my radar also, especially if you see some of the video coming out of China on Twitter.
USAF flights back from China carrying US Chinese Nationals and you see the service guys in full Bio Warfare suits.
In China they are using tanker trucks spraying this fog which is called D7 for bio warfare cleanup.
They are dragging people with fevers out of their apartments to sick camps where you die.
Many videos that make you think that a pandemic is going to spread worldwide.
Economies will plummet. Scary stuff.
On Friday I parked most of my stock.

Let's put things into perspective:
According to estimates from the CDC over 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations in US since October from the flu and the season still has a couple of months to go.
  • The average number of flu deaths during the 1990s was 36,000.
  • Average number over a longer time frame from 1976 to 2007 was 23,607 deaths.
  • If you take the number of deaths year wise, you will find a vast variation with a low of 3,349 deaths during the flu season of 1986-87 to a high of 48,614 in 2003-04.
Relative of mine and his 2 young kids had flu last week. He lost a week of work and his wife who didn't get flu yet, lost a week of work taking care , cleaning up, etc., of them.
None of them got the vaccine.

I got the flu in 1973. I was very fit, maybe 6% body fat and all muscle, just got out of the service — I didn't need no stinking vaccine — as I was invincible — and thought I was going to die. Lost 25 lbs; when I wasn't burning up with fever I was shivering uncontrollably. Couldn't sleep, couldn't eat and had dry heaves for days (my abdominal muscles were so sore from the heaving that they actually distracted me a bit from my throbbing head ache).

My wife at the time had the vaccine and didn't get sick.

When I finally got back to work people were shocked on how I looked and stayed away from me.
From that year on,46 years, I and everyone in my family and all my relatives got flu shots every October. Not one got the flu. Not one.

Yeah, yeah, flu vaccine not even close to 100% effective - but in 46 years not one.

Obviously you are concerned about Corona virus enough to change travel plans, as there are somewhere between 3 - 9 known cases (not deaths) of Coronavirus in US and there is no vaccine yet. Luckily for you, since you are concerned about your health, you did get a flu shot — right?

This gentleman gives his long-awaited comments on the virus. His name is Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. For the past 30 years his status and reputation has grown exponentially throughout the world with his writings and mostly speeches and classes and many world-wide humanitarian activities.

His humor is quite sharp and witty and ever-present and he is thought to be a modern sage, a wise-man who is fully present. I know that the Coronavirus "jingle" has been posted here before but the rest of his observations have some unique qualities and a social commentary on the source of the virus. It is about 8 minutes.

The topic has been quiet for a few days...Reading the latest global headlines I get the feeling that the worst is yet to come
Just my .02

That being said, besides altering AMP habits, have any of you taken defensive moves in your investment portfolios..?

The topic has been quiet for a few days...Reading the latest global headlines I get the feeling that the worst is yet to come
Just my .02

That being said, besides altering AMP habits, have any of you taken defensive moves in your investment portfolios..?
Get the flu shot?! This has been around since the late 1980s, need proof look at a bottle of lysol.

Y
Just my .02

Yep. Parked 80% of my stock.
State Department warns about travel to South Korea and Japan. Italy has a sharp increase in cases. Not looking good.

Has the fli
Get the flu shot?! This has been around since the late 1980s, need proof look at a bottle of lysol.
Has the flu caused entire cities to be quarantined or detentions etc... Just speculation, but is there something that the governments are not telling us- Although I have no medical background and in no way claim to be an expert on this , but reaction appears to be much different then flu

Has the fli
Has the flu caused entire cities to be quarantined or detentions etc... Just speculation, but is there something that the governments are not telling us- Although I have no medical background and in no way claim to be an expert on this , but reaction appears to be much different then flu
They are indicating that the COVID-19 virus really takes its toll on ex smokers, smokers and people with preexisting medical problems.
Austria just shutdown rail travel to and from Italy. Imagine Long Island or Manhattan Quarantined.
It’s like watching the beginning of a zombie movie.

Possibility of a global pandemic being talked about in the past few hours. Plan ahead in case things go South real quickly. Any of you guys read “The Stand” by Steven King?

I find myself in an Asian country and do not plan to leave. Some people are frantic and people are 80% to 90% masked and in some situations 100% masked. I only mask when required by law in certain facilities. I look upon it as destiny. I don't believe the mask does very much. I am sure airborne viruses sneak in through the sides of the flimsy mask or contact with eyes and ears.

Only God knows what myriad filth of a parasitic and devious nature has entered my system unbeknownst to me since my birth and my life as a human being has prevailed only by the Grace of God.

Not directly related to the Coronavirus (but you know that has never stopped me before) I watched the Tyson Fury rematch against Wilder and was shocked to see an almost seven foot, 275 pound Adonis of a man humble himself before Jesus Christ following his victory. Also bringing back memories of a 45 year old grandpa, Big George Foreman, knocking out the 26 year old Michael Moorer and watching Big George falling to his knees in the ring corner in prayer.

Ultimately, there is a far greater power governing this Universe and even our personal lives.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/india.51062/

COVID-19
name proposed by the World Health Organization for for the illness caused by the new coronavirus
Additional Information
it stands for coronavirus disease 2019, as the illness was first recorded in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.