Cops/LE spying here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurs to me now and again, if LE wanted to bust a place, wouldn't they check out a site like this and get all the details? The where, when, who, etc?

If I were a cop/DA that is what I would do. Make a fake account on these review sites, read about a place and all the action there they just go and wait. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Or am I missing something?

Most of the bust occurs by complaints from other stores or people in Nieghborhoods or there checking if there licensed to massage .how does le know if my review is fiction .with way more serious shit they should be taking care of out there i laugh when they bust a amp shit will re open few days anyway .big score for them

Breastman is right. If the place is next to a hair salon, nail spa, women's clothing store or any kind of family establishment, expect to see some women glaring at you on the way in or out. These are the places that are more likely to get complaint calls from neighbors to LE.

If cops browse this site it's for prostitutes in hopes it leads to drugs. SCPD couldn't give a shit about prostitution, but it uses it as a way to make drug busts, and women either trading sex for drugs, or sex for money to BUY drugs. Nassau County only cares when that drunk twat Cuntleen Rice wants to get her fucking stupid name in the paper, and then she does it illegally.

If the place is a dump and in a strip mall it will get complaints. But I've been to both FS and R&T places in strip malls next to "family" establishments and they've been there a very long time. But the thing is, all 3 places are EXTREMELY well kept, look nice, and could pass as legit no problem. But when you get places like that awesome spot on Hempstead Gardens, is the place looks real shady, right next to the gated entrance for an apartment complex. I know for a fact there was one resident who filed complaints, because every time I'd go they would be coming home from work and go real slow in front of the AMP as they were going to the gate. First couple times I went they actually went up and down the block a few times before pulling into the Complex.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you think the cops dont know about places already you are an idiot. Why would they need to come here rather than just going to places like ba kpage which is where people from here get the the places to go to in the first place? Plus its already been documented that is what they actually do. Plus intersting timing for starting tnis thread after an idiot who said he was just going to post under a different handle flamed out after throwing up basically this same bullshit claim in another thread and got bounced for being a general asshole. Gee, I really wonder how this thread got started.... what a total coincidence, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.