Conversations

When I click on the envelope icon and start conversation , I get an error message. Or I'm having a mental block and can't figure out how to send a private message...

When I click on the envelope icon and start conversation , I get an error message. Or I'm having a mental block and can't figure out how to send a private message...
It's a little tricky, but the PM bottoms are over here and the other is over there. Hit either one and you can start a conversation...
Just PM me and I'll walk you thru everything. There are some ppl you can't trust around here...

OK, after the boys have had a little fun with you, it might be a good idea if you read the rules. PMs are not allowed on UG. That's been made abundantly clear in the rules and sprinkled all throughout the posts. That's something that a five-year member should know. The "Conversations" envelope (Inbox) is the way management has to communicate with you that you've broken a rule or screwed up in some other way. If you haven't gotten a message there from a moderator on this yet, you probably will -- unless they're happy with you doing a public perp-walk here.

OK, after the boys have had a little fun with you, it might be a good idea if you read the rules. PMs are not allowed on UG. That's been made abundantly clear in the rules and sprinkled all throughout the posts. That's something that a five-year member should know. The "Conversations" envelope (Inbox) is the way management has to communicate with you that you've broken a rule or screwed up in some other way. If you haven't gotten a message there from a moderator on this yet, you probably will -- unless they're happy with you doing a public perp-walk here.
I definitely deserve the public perp-walk for having my head up my ass...

Boooooo! Couldn't let it go a few more hours? Lol...