Continued from CL forum

Continued from http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=618319&postcount=7

So I send her this electronic mail because I want her to know she fucked herself

Subject: Yoco
Date: Sat, December 23, 2006 5:49 pm
To: [*****]boob1223Lovely@yahoo.com[/*****]

Yoco:

I'm sure you know how mad I was Friday afternoon, not only because you were late and didn't call me to let me know and not only because you had to have something to eat. I'd ask you to turn off your cell phone the last 2 times we met, I didn't think I had to ask again, but I guess I should have. I had no problem with you calling that guy back, just not when we were starting to get into it.

You need to understand time management and how MY time is just as
valuable as yours and that when you are with a "client" that would be me, other clients can wait until we're finished. I was so mad I decided not to give you the Christmas card with a extra 200.00 I had for you and I am getting in touch with my friends and warning them about your shitty attitude.

I will not be calling you again.

Bill

Her response

Subject: Hi,mad gay!
Date: Sun, December 24, 2006 5:06 am
To:

Hi,I`ve no need and no meaning to talk anything about that friday afternoon with you,because you are a very selish ,self-centred ,bumptious,ignorant and vile character base person!You never think about the other person aexcept you!
You are always feeling self-righteous eventhough you are an illiteracy and mad gay!
Don`t think you will be a king when you spend small money.It is the fact I spent much time with you and offered more better service than the other grils(You know how they treated you before).My time and my work is worth and more than that value!
There are thousands of good persons in New York.Don`t think you are great and i had to please you to get some friends in this city,i do`t care it at all!forget it! I want tell you that:I have many good friends,and none is so shitty like you!
I really feel sick and i`ll never see you again and, never get any in touch with you! I hope you too!

And the reason I laughed my ass off about her response is because she was calling me twice a week after our initial meeting to hook up again and was looking for me to introduce her to my "friends".

Don`t think you will be a king when you spend small money.It is the fact I spent much time with you and offered more better service than the other grils(You know how they treated you before).My time and my work is worth and more than that value!

The change in service may be attributable to the lack of $40 tips for sessions 2 and 3

The change in service may be attributable to the lack of $40 tips for sessions 2 and 3
Nope thats not the reason, what I left out in the open forum was that my 1st meeting with her was through a agency and she asked me to call her direct, cut out the agency and collect the entire $240.00.

What I also left out is she begged me to go to California with her over the Xmas holidays because she couldn't find someone.

Last edited:
justbill_redux said:
... you are a very selish ,self-centred, bumptious, ignorant and vile character base person! ... You are always feeling self-righteous eventhough you are an illiteracy and mad gay! ...
For a minute there, I thought this was a message written about you by oddfellow.

Nope thats not the reason, what I left out in the open forum was that my 1st meeting with her was through a agency and she asked me to call her direct, cut out the agency and collect the entire $240.00.

What I also left out is she begged me to go to California with her over the Xmas holidays because she couldn't find someone.
nah, the reason is you set a bad precedent jbr as a pushover, so she figured she could get away with anything.

by that i mean when cutting out the middleman, you should'a gotten at least a jackson outta the deal... ;)

She's obviously a Bushie and you started preaching politics at her.

Why you need a throwaway phone for this hobby

and a throwaway electronic address not connected to your real life. BTW its always a good idea to make up a backstory to tell that throws any scent away from you, you know like living in a different town.

So some scumbag here pointed the crazy cunt to this thread, she called me and threatened me, told me to remove the post or....

wrong fucking move.