Confused Newbie

billys-thanks for the responses via email. is there any other way to communicate here??
I'm very interested in asking if any members have run into Japanese May from KKP. I understand I'm new here-and respect and understand the restrictions on Private Messages. How do I go about doing this without pissing you guys off, or do I have to wait to pay my dues?
I used to be on this site as HenryD. I took a multi-year hiatus from mongering, and had since moved emails, and had no ability to access or gain access to it. I was a longtime respectful monger. Not knowing what to do, I set up this new nom de guerre, please accept my apologies if that'es not cool.
So should I just wait and pay my dues again or can you guide me how/where to pose this question? sorry to bother you.

billys-thanks for the responses via email. is there any other way to communicate here??
I'm very interested in asking if any members have run into Japanese May from KKP. I understand I'm new here-and respect and understand the restrictions on Private Messages. How do I go about doing this without pissing you guys off, or do I have to wait to pay my dues?
I used to be on this site as HenryD. I took a multi-year hiatus from mongering, and had since moved emails, and had no ability to access or gain access to it. I was a longtime respectful monger. Not knowing what to do, I set up this new nom de guerre, please accept my apologies if that'es not cool.
So should I just wait and pay my dues again or can you guide me how/where to pose this question? sorry to bother you.
I also don't see a "HenryD" ever existed here.

I'm puzzled. A search on member Henry D shows a long history of communications, reviews and respectful and informed interactions, with many members including you Slinky.
I am getting notifications from my current email tied to this account, Mrbigballs, and while on the account, I've had a series of alerts as I've tried to navigate some of these issues. The email account tied to Mrbigballs is valid and you can communicate directly with me, I'm not sure that I'd forward an email address on this public forum.
For many years I posted as "Henry D", I'd prefer to keep this nom de guerre if possible and reinvorgate that membership. I can also share with you privately the email (addresses-not sure which exactly) that were tied to the Henry D name, or any other way to prove that out.
If not, I appreciate I'd have to start over again, but would ask that you review my request as I was a past signficant contributor. Thank you.
1710004572683.png

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I would say that a decent amount of the problem is a lack of clarity on your part. Henry D is not the same as HenryD, which is what you posted originally. And while I admire I didn't catch that autocorrect changed HenryD to Henry D in my post, what I actually searched for was HenryD. I'm guessing TheRicker did the same.

You're also saying billys sent you emails. I'm guessing what you were guessing were system generated notices which didn't come from billys? So of course this causes confusion.

And then I ask you to forward me an email and you decide to do everything but that.

So I'm not spending any more time on this.

Apologies for the confusion. It’s been a while since I used the Henry D. Yes, I think the confusion was created on my part, and tied to the automated emails.
I’m not sure how to forward an email? But I don’t think that’s the issue.
I respectfully request a reset? I’m trying to reestablish my old Henry D. If that’s not viable I understand, but would appreciate it. I was a solid 10year contributor. Thanks

It's just tough to connect without any private dm mode to the moderators/you. I appreciate that you try to limit the bullshit I'm sure you have to deal with. I'm very conscious of your approach here on this site, that's why I've been trying to treat this with kid gloves. I've been posting to get feedback through the moderator-I didn't even realize/think of this forum spot to post any questions.
Bottom line-I really am not trying to bust your balls, or cause an iota of grief. Hoping you or one of the mods can help me get back onto my old membership, or I'll just slog it out as a newbie. I don't monger at the volume I did in the past, so it's gonna take me a bit to contribute to get back to that level. Always been respectful and cool and trying not to bring out the curmudgeon in you! Thanks