Confessions Of Loving And Hating A Whore (autobiography)

Yea

So I decided to come here and talk about my life. Prior to coming to UG I was Jimmy Hoffa on craigslist and I was exposing whores. I think I was one of the first guys to stand the trend of telling the truth about a whore in craigslist "good or bad" (mostly bad). So anyway fast forward to now.

So I was fucking with a craigslist whore about 3 years ago. At this period of time she had beef with Mona "Burger king lisa", so I talk to Mona Lisa and her pimp because I ran into them at JFK and the guy is like I don't want any problems. I am like Mona lisa gets alot of clients I mean let the other girl live. Then he asked him if I was her pimp. I am like no because I don't take any of her money like you do Burger king lisa.

Anyway long story short she gets out the game and heads to Binghamton. Then she sorts of latches onto me because "she says I am a good guy". I mean she really never knew nothing about me. I think I have been in the hobbyist game since I was 18 back when Queensbridge had hookers in fur coats lol. Yea like that, when hunts point had whores that look like "models". So anyway I feel sorry for the girl so I fuck with her.

So anyway we have our ups and downs because she half gay and she tried to "play me". So one day she thought she was "tough" because she made all this money whoring herself. That's the thing when women first in the game they make alot of money. New pussy makes alot of money but then they lose that sense of self. They start feeling themselves.

I know this but they don't. So the money was slowing up and this pimp guy calls me saying he want her. I am like you wanna go with him, she says "no". I am like you know what go to him. Then I drive her and her friend (who had a crush on me) that is another story. To the bronx, so again I guess she wanted to be tough in front of her friend. She says to me "I don't need you drop me off nigga". Her homegirl lived in the castle hill projects in the Bronx.

I guess the girl boosted her heart. So I drop her off in the projects and she storms off upset at me.

I get on the highway (d0 not laugh) she calls me back like. Man come get me this is fucked up jail is better than this place. I said why what's going on. She said the toilet don't work and there is dirty pampers all around and there is roaches and rats. I am like are you serious don't she got kids up there. She says yes, she pleads for me to come get her.

I am like I ain't turning back ( I am lazy) she says please please. I gets her ass. We head back to the another hotel. I had to go meet this girl upstate that i was talking too . A square girl in Syracuse NY with a PHD. I took a liking to her for some reason. So anyway I fucked the girl and had her drive me to Syracuse to see the Woman with the PHD.

To be continued

To Be Continued???

Where is the rest of this story? What happened??

Oh Yeah, That's Right, It's Me.
I'm Back Bitches

P.S. Yo Slinky, if you happen to see this, i want in on that pool party you are co-hosting. But I'll Drop you a formal e-mail in case you don't see this. Hopefully, i am not too late.

Gotta share this story and maybe get you guys input at the end as to whether I pulled the plug on this relationship by mistake. It began 11 years ago when my atf moved to a new club in deer park. I followed her there. One day I showed up and she wasn't working. I saw a blonde with not so great a body but pretty and great tits so I gave it a try. First I thought why did I do this but in the session she was sexy and pleasant with good hj skills. Over time I alternated between her and my atf but then when my atf left I continued with the new girl. We progressed in our activities and after a while we began to talk about personal lives after the session was over, even talking outside the place while she had a cigarette. I actually began to like her. We went from hj to bj then to full service AND we began to share more about our personal lives. One time after our session as I left she said "love you" ..... I was kind of shocked then began to think about my feelings toward her and realized there was something there for me as well. So the love you's began to fly back and forth after each session and I was getting hooked. We definitely had a chemistry together and enjoyed each others company both in that little room and outside the place talking. She was single when we met but at one point told me she just found a sugar daddy. That lasted a few years then it was on to someone else and they got married. I tried to see her on the outside but with a new marriage she was unwilling until finally one day we met at a motel .... my story to be continued ...

.... ck then yes always paying but started to see her "out" finally. That continued then her place closes down and she's now playing the housewife role all the while constantly texting each other. She then comes to see me at my office .... we have lunch then sex ... almost always give her spending money but she objects at one time and tells me I don't always have to do that. So we get closer and closer for that year and she tells me her marriage is falling apart and she's going to move on. Meanwhile always telling me we have to see more of each other .... meet at the beach, go to dinner .. what would you think was going on? And the "I love you, I love you" flying back and forth. She asks me about my marriage and I tell her its not so great. ..... BUT she never talks directly about our relationship .... to be continued again ...

I'm gonna go with, she stringing you along for the money. Don't be a sucker. She doesn't love you. She shows you just enough attention to keep you hooked and the money flowing. She said you don't have to give her "spending money" but did she give it back or just say not to do it, knowing you will keep coming out of your pocket either way.

Thanks for your read of this situation ... let me finish. She tells me she's going to leave her husband and she does. I lose track of her (we usually would text almost every day) for about three weeks. I drive around the Edison strip and find her car. I walk in and was pretty pissed to find her behind the counter there. She's pissed at me because she says she's been texting me all the long (yeah I was using a crappy free texting app on my phone). She tells me she's been working there for a short period of time but only doing the counter BUT she says she only did two dances from guys who saw her at the old place. Meanwhile she says this place is a meeting place for gays partying, but I check it our online and see its also a swingers group meeting place and she's the "host". Christmas comes I give her gifts because I feel bad she's alone. She's thrilled. Fast forward to the end ... it's January she gets sick ... so she cant mmet me. I send her flowers to the"club' and she texts me I made her day and "love you" of course. So now its two months since I've seen her and she's always has an excuse not to meet and go to dinner. She says her life has fallen apart ...son's been sent to her father because of his problems and no more marriage. I start to get pissed of because there isn't the texting going on like before. It was like communication broke down. I'm pissed and drive to the club ... she's in her car just leaving. She says she doesn't have a problem with me (what happened to I love you? lol) and doesn't want to talk about it ... she just got out of a relationship she says. I drive off pissed and text her a few days later thanks for everything and I hope you find the happiness your looking for. So I left it off nice but now I'm thinking maybe she just needed some space (but she never said that). I'm thinking maybe you're right but it was a hell of a long time to be playing a game. Can't believe I totally miss-read her and the situation between us.

............I'm thinking maybe you're right but it was a hell of a long time to be playing a game. Can't believe I totally miss-read her and the situation between us.
def: con artist - someone who exploits the confidences of their victim.

A good con artist will make you think your "gifts" to them are your idea.

Curious.. How much did you pay her? Did the rate always stay the same? I think the answer to that is important in determining whether or not you were a "sucker". Either way, seems you enjoyed your situation while it lasted. But don't ever lose perspective of what it really is and always was. She is a prostitute and you are a customer. If she did really love you and have feelings for you, Great! But all that should mean to you is a better session. Nothing else. Good luck in the future buddy!

Always gave her the same $200 .... yes I enjoyed myself especially since there was an emotional attachment AND the fact that I was 20 years older than her. Maybe I did lose perspective but texting each other almost everyday of the week (for the better part of the eleven years) talking about day to day life things seems a little incompatible with the view that she was playing me. Here's what I think the bottom line was and why I broke it off. She made the decision to go back to "work" when all she had to do was to say let's get a place together (she did ask me to go furniture shopping with her) and her life would have changed totally. I couldn't handle the thought of her "dancing" for other guys again and especially "hosting" swingers parties. So I killed it. Didn't think I wanted to be with someone working there. She probably had no concept of how to relate to men on the outside, especially thinking the relationships she saw there were OK (I guess I'm a little old fashioned). I think she really did have feelings for me but was messed up emotionally from her day to day "work". Could probably have given it more time but it never would have worked out as long as she was there. I also think she is emotionally incapable of a long-term committed "normal" relationship. Had a great time and sorry she couldn't become a part of a normal life with me but once she went back to work that killed that. Thanks for all of your input guys and I will move on.