Comix by Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I have a whole section devoted to my creations!!!

Awesome!!

I should go away more often. (don't reply to that)

(still no tag tho :( )

Cloud Nine

BTW- I *****ed Allen the latest 5 comix, apparently 3 got lost in cyberspace, so I did it again this morning, I guess we'll have to wait until he wakes up and has some coffee before theyre posted.

Cloud Nine

Either allen's

A) In a coma

B) Really, really busy

C) Lost in the bermuda triangle

D) Having too much in the nice weather.

So I'll use my old web page tommorrow (fri the 28th) if it's not up by then. He can then post them at his leisure.
BTW- Please dont bug the man, he's been kind enuff to actually use up UG space for my fanciful whims so I have no complaints and am grateful.

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
Either allen's

A) In a coma

B) Really, really busy

C) Lost in the bermuda triangle

D) Having too much in the nice weather.

So I'll use my old web page tommorrow (fri the 28th) if it's not up by then. He can then post them at his leisure.
BTW- Please dont bug the man, he's been kind enuff to actually use up UG space for my fanciful whims so I have no complaints and am grateful.
why don't you post them there anyway?

Cloud Nine

Wanted: Picket line breakers for gerbil strike....

The latest 6 comix on page one of the old site, should be the page that comes up when you type in this link.:

http://hometown.aol.com/cnine9/myhomepage/index.html

don't bother with the other pages, they are the old ones.

Bill, I cant post them directly onto UG unless they are already on a website. And since that aol account is going bye bye soon, the pic that I post would disappear eventually.

Cloud Nine

Originally posted by ryan
Awesome work! Some of them cracked me up...

These comics will become legendary some day.
If I'm not going to get a tag, my ego needs more feeding from comments like these. (and someone other than Dondee, please.)

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
If I'm not going to get a tag, my ego needs more feeding from comments like these. (and someone other than Dondee, please.)
Here's a dollar, go feed your own ego at McDonalds