Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best thing you could do for your birthday. My last birthday was still under lockdown. First time I went to amp on my birthday (saw Flora) and it is the only birthday I can still remember. Every other birthday was just going out and getting trashed. It isn't everyday you eat cake and drink wine in an amp ffs.
Best sessions for me had always been during blizzard snow storm. The girls respects dedication and they all seems to want to join in for some crazy fun since I was crazy to go see them.

chanel:

finally went to see her after reading all the positive reviews about her. i would say she's cuter in person that her pictures. started off with a TS, which was pretty standard but with a pretty thorough rim job. after the flip, had a very good bbbj that included attention to the shaft and balls. back in the room, started off with dfk then bbbj. after abit of of 69, cover went on for some mish, doggy, then acg, finished cim. cuddled for the remaining time. would definitely see her again.

damage $320 + $40 tip

Chanel: 230 / HH

I was away for a few weeks and could not go to any AMPs, but yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting CCP and seeing Chanel. I Have seen her 3 times now. This time she wore a little more makeup. She wore some mascara that made her look more like the pictures on the website. She remembered me so it was Immediate DFK and she was all over me. I reached my hands down her little body and grabbed hold of her little ass.

I liked watching her take her clothes off. She looks like a little girl. She immediately started with the BBBJ and I was so digging that. I just let her do her thing and had to try hard not to come too fast. She flipped around and put her ass in my face and I put my tongue inside her. Her hole was very tiny and clean and actually tasted quite good.

"Fuck or CIM" she said, and I said "CIM", since I fucked her every other time I saw her. She took extra care to rub my balls with her fingers at the same time and also used her hands to wrap around as well as her mouth, which gave my cock full skin contact and she slurped up my juice. It was so nice and felt great. I had about a week's worth of juice inside me, so I think a lot came out.

She cleaned me with a hot towel and also a second towel for my face and gave me a nice face massage. She gave a great massage after, with strong pointy fingers going deep into my back. It was so relaxing. Afterwards we kissed a little more and said our goodbyes. Great experience.

pokler

Power Bottom
Chanel: 230 / HH

I was away for a few weeks and could not go to any AMPs, but yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting CCP and seeing Chanel. I Have seen her 3 times now. This time she wore a little more makeup. She wore some mascara that made her look more like the pictures on the website. She remembered me so it was Immediate DFK and she was all over me. I reached my hands down her little body and grabbed hold of her little ass.

I liked watching her take her clothes off. She looks like a little girl. She immediately started with the BBBJ and I was so digging that. I just let her do her thing and had to try hard not to come too fast. She flipped around and put her ass in my face and I put my tongue inside her. Her hole was very tiny and clean and actually tasted quite good.

"Fuck or CIM" she said, and I said "CIM", since I fucked her every other time I saw her. She took extra care to rub my balls with her fingers at the same time and also used her hands to wrap around as well as her mouth, which gave my cock full skin contact and she slurped up my juice. It was so nice and felt great. I had about a week's worth of juice inside me, so I think a lot came out.

She cleaned me with a hot towel and also a second towel for my face and gave me a nice face massage. She gave a great massage after, with strong pointy fingers going deep into my back. It was so relaxing. Afterwards we kissed a little more and said our goodbyes. Great experience.
Is she 100% shaved ?

Speaking of fully shaved / bald/ smooth as a cue ball.....
I saw Jiajia today. Shes chinese and full platinum blond, milky skin and without my glasses on she is my nordic princess. BBBJ Sucks with lotsa wet tongue and lip action. And likes to be licked as well, II get her in a 69 and lick her up and down , her kitty is fresh. She can BJ for a long time , but CG and doggy she will go some and spin into mish , I get her standing mish and pound her "gently"
She gets a second pop outta me so give her a lot of cred, a steady and uninterruped BBBJCIM.
320 total for the hour.

Tori - korean 350 hr gfe bbbj. 4'11 long black hair, nice fake D tits, little butt to grab onto, very pretty face. She was Tori at ggr/ph. she was not working for about half a year. got a call from her she was working at ccp.
The pics on website are her though maybe a little filtering. she looks taller in the pics than she actually is. I have thing for korean girls like Tori.
We caught up with some DFK and her giving a nice BBBJ. Back in the room we 69 and damn I want to die with her pussy in my face. fantastic pussy. Damn tight. Korean women have magical pussies. And all have that k-butter taste.
She got on top and stated riding me like a mechanical bull in those cheesy 80s country bars. Then went to mish. i love her moans. it starts slow and speeds up until I bust motherfucking hard.
she is a top 5 all time for me. very nice girl. i have to be gentle with her or I would tear her apart. her pussy is damn tight. One time I had to rush fuck her so i was really going at it...girl was louder than Sharapova serving...haha everyone on the floor and beyond heard her.
So yes, another spinner at ccp.

Tori - korean 350 hr gfe bbbj. 4'11 long black hair, nice fake D tits, little butt to grab onto, very pretty face. She was Tori at ggr/ph. she was not working for about half a year. got a call from her she was working at ccp.
The pics on website are her though maybe a little filtering. she looks taller in the pics than she actually is. I have thing for korean girls like Tori.
We caught up with some DFK and her giving a nice BBBJ. Back in the room we 69 and damn I want to die with her pussy in my face. fantastic pussy. Damn tight. Korean women have magical pussies. And all have that k-butter taste.
She got on top and stated riding me like a mechanical bull in those cheesy 80s country bars. Then went to mish. i love her moans. it starts slow and speeds up until I bust motherfucking hard.
she is a top 5 all time for me. very nice girl. i have to be gentle with her or I would tear her apart. her pussy is damn tight. One time I had to rush fuck her so i was really going at it...girl was louder than Sharapova serving...haha everyone on the floor and beyond heard her.
So yes, another spinner at ccp.
I don’t know if you will help her get customer as she didn’t have a good rep at PH. So maybe you should of left that part out.

I don’t know if you will help her get customer as she didn’t have a good rep at PH. So maybe you should of left that part out.
She has lots of fans. A lot of dudes like her. I used to see her once a week when she was at PH. She was always busy there. I think she had a pretty good rep there and a large majority of positive reviews.

Just saw a new provider named Kylie. Set up appointment was fast and easy. Have ids checked as it’s first time. Rolled the dice and told mamasan to choose the provider and she choose Kylie. was 1 hour, went into shower which was ten minutes( not really a fan of much time in shower as it wastes time). Kylie is pretty but without any boobs. Has a gfe vibe. Her oral skills are really subpar to say the least. I felt that she was unenthusiastic in that regard. I told her I was ready for the main event. But kid you not she was tightested I have ever been with so I couldn’t last much lol. I tried for the second pop but I couldn’t get up lol. She told me to pay an extra tip for second pop which I didn’t like. But gave 60. Since I didn’t get the second pop she said 20 dollar tip was okay. So overall damage was 340 and they seem like they expect a tip.

Just saw a new provider named Kylie. Set up appointment was fast and easy. Have ids checked as it’s first time. Rolled the dice and told mamasan to choose the provider and she choose Kylie. was 1 hour, went into shower which was ten minutes( not really a fan of much time in shower as it wastes time). Kylie is pretty but without any boobs. Has a gfe vibe. Her oral skills are really subpar to say the least. I felt that she was unenthusiastic in that regard. I told her I was ready for the main event. But kid you not she was tightested I have ever been with so I couldn’t last much lol. I tried for the second pop but I couldn’t get up lol. She told me to pay an extra tip for second pop which I didn’t like. But gave 60. Since I didn’t get the second pop she said 20 dollar tip was okay. So overall damage was 340 and they seem like they expect a tip.
oh, just saw her pic.

JiaJia who also works there is the tightest I've ever had. I am loving the small titties lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.