Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote Rina a review before so hope another on her is ok. 360 hr gfe cfs bbbj cim.
Ok, so this is my third time with Rina. She is my current active ATF and I will see her weekly as long as I can. Her english is getting better.
I am sorry I am going to sound like I am creaming my jeans, but this girl is fantastic. I think she has a beautiful face and love her body. It seems like we have great chemistry or she is a fantastic actress.
Anyway, standing shower. Then I stood behind her and reached around to grab her tits. she started really getting off. kissed her from neck down to her asshole. then sat down and had her straddle me. Sucked those titties. Very nice real large Bs. Someone said they were fake but I don't think so. IMO anyway.
She might be my favorite girl to 69. I can't quite get my nose to touch her asshole though. the noises she makes and stuff. Oh man.
She does bbfs for 200 more. I tell her to get on top. She looks at me and looks at my cock and back and forth slowly bringing my uncovered cock to her pussy. I am hetero AF and just don't have the will power to stop this...even though I worry too much after. She sticks it right in and starts riding me and I don't think I've seen a girl look like she is getting off as hard as she was right then. Her pussy is so nice and warm.
I am thinking is she giving this upgrade to me for free or is she going to charge me 200 after. Then she is like, Oops I forgot to put on condom. sorry. And puts on condoms. damnit it took every bit of will power I do have to not rip off that fucking condom and fucking come in that pussy. ugh. But yeah, she was totally fucking with me and trying really hard on that upsell...I was haunted that I didn't pay for no condom the rest of the session though...
went to off bed mish regular and then with her legs to one side. Then doggy and damn she has a nice ass. I got too hot and had to finish with her blowing me. I came in her mouth and then she fucked with me rubbing it afterward as I squirmed. such a good fun personalty. such a cool chick.
of course flora asked me why I didn't turn on the in room AC.... which I forgot about... so yeah, when you walk in, make a right in the hallway and the last door on the right is the room that has the in room unit.

my old ATFs were flora, PH tori, ccp nana (omg amazing), ccp chrissie <--- and they all seem to be not providing right now. chrissie is probably my favorite session. maybe I would put rina right after her session wise.

she is a busy girl...i think she is booked full every day she works or pretty damn close.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wrote Rina a review before so hope another on her is ok. 360 hr gfe cfs bbbj cim.
Ok, so this is my third time with Rina. She is my current active ATF and I will see her weekly as long as I can. Her english is getting better.
I am sorry I am going to sound like I am creaming my jeans, but this girl is fantastic. I think she has a beautiful face and love her body. It seems like we have great chemistry or she is a fantastic actress.
Anyway, standing shower. Then I stood behind her and reached around to grab her tits. she started really getting off. kissed her from neck down to her asshole. then sat down and had her straddle me. Sucked those titties. Very nice real large Bs. Someone said they were fake but I don't think so. IMO anyway.
She might be my favorite girl to 69. I can't quite get my nose to touch her asshole though. the noises she makes and stuff. Oh man.
She does bbfs for 200 more. I tell her to get on top. She looks at me and looks at my cock and back and forth slowly bringing my uncovered cock to her pussy. I am hetero AF and just don't have the will power to stop this...even though I worry too much after. She sticks it right in and starts riding me and I don't think I've seen a girl look like she is getting off as hard as she was right then. Her pussy is so nice and warm.
I am thinking is she giving this upgrade to me for free or is she going to charge me 200 after. Then she is like, Oops I forgot to put on condom. sorry. And puts on condoms. damnit it took every bit of will power I do have to not rip off that fucking condom and fucking come in that pussy. ugh. But yeah, she was totally fucking with me and trying really hard on that upsell...I was haunted that I didn't pay for no condom the rest of the session though...
went to off bed mish regular and then with her legs to one side. Then doggy and damn she has a nice ass. I got too hot and had to finish with her blowing me. I came in her mouth and then she fucked with me rubbing it afterward as I squirmed. such a good fun personalty. such a cool chick.
of course flora asked me why I didn't turn on the in room AC.... which I forgot about... so yeah, when you walk in, make a right in the hallway and the last door on the right is the room that has the in room unit.

my old ATFs were flora, PH tori, ccp nana (omg amazing), ccp chrissie <--- and they all seem to be not providing right now. chrissie is probably my favorite session. maybe I would put rina right after her session wise.

she is a busy girl...i think she is booked full every day she works or pretty damn close.
The unwritten rule on follow up reviews is that unless something changes from the first one or two then it becomes shilling and bumping the thread for the reason of keeping her relevant.

So if her service falls off or you drop a load in her we really don't need another review about her from you.

Not that we don't enjoy them.

Monday I went to ccp and finally saw Stacy. I believe she is from Switzerland but of Brazilian descent, so she looks like a Latina. I have actually never been with a Latina, so this was a new experience for me. She is really cute with a small face and small lips but with big breasts and ass. She is a little on the chunky side, but all in the right places. I read other reviews of Stacy which mentioned her ass, but I think it was her breasts that were her biggest asset. They were natural and big and felt great and real.

Her BBBJ skills were great, with a lot of variation of mouth movement and licking. I reallly wanted to just CIM but it was too soon. I sat down and maneuvered her tits around my cock and got a great suck and tit fuck at the same time. I wanted to fuck and placed a cover on. I had trouble getting into a comfortable position. As I went in, she screamed. I don't know if she was faking it or, she liked it, or it hurt, but I liked her mouth skills anyway and took off the cover. She sucked me dry and it was great. she spit and cleaned.

She did this strange thing where she covered her V after with a tissue. Perhaps she was dripping from the short time I was in her? All in all, I had a good time with Stacy. She is very young, mid 20s.

I generally prefer Asians, but variety is a great thing and I'm glad I saw Stacy.

230/ HH

Have to agree with everything that's been said about Rina so far. I'll keep this somewhat short as it will just be much of the same haha. Rina is quite tall, very charming despite her little English, and made me laugh a lot. She is also one of the best people I've had sex with full stop. She was super active, super responsive, and her skills are just amazing. Maybe she's just a great actress, maybe she actually was into it, either way she really makes you feel like you're making her have as much of a great time as you're having. I did a fast standing shower, we headed back, and we went right into her bbbj which was incredible. Definitely far, far better than others I've had at CCP. I took control for a bit and was fueled by her dirty talk, and when I got tired she asked "switch?" and went at it with the same energy I gave before. We kept at it back and forth for the whole hour until I gave a donation inside. Damage was 360 + 200 for bbfs cip.

Still funny she tried to tease you and upsell with a free preview. Haha
haha, well it worked. i went bbfs cip on her last weekend...worth it.

she's pure Brazilian, nothing with Switzerland. her real name is yesica. she's been working at chinese shops at queens/bk since 2015.

pretty much all asian girls working at Manhattan shop also work at queens/bk shops AND only charge half of what you guys pay at CCP, PBS, NYAW, etc
I am just telling what she told me. she told me she had one brazilian parent and one swiss. not sure what lying about being half swiss would get her.

I have seen quite a bit of chinese only reviews and didn't see any saying $160 an hour.... I mean, if they are getting only half then why bother?

haha, well it worked. i went bbfs cip on her last weekend...worth it.

I am just telling what she told me. she told me she had one brazilian parent and one swiss. not sure what lying about being half swiss would get her.

I have seen quite a bit of chinese only reviews and didn't see any saying $160 an hour.... I mean, if they are getting only half then why bother?
Wow, when I saw her we spoke in Spanish and she told me she was Dominican and Brazilian. I wonder what the real story is. I'm not Dominican and don't look it so idk.
She gives great head, didn't do rim, but had a tight box. Sadly, no greek or extras on the menu. 300 for the hour.

Wow, when I saw her we spoke in Spanish and she told me she was Dominican and Brazilian. I wonder what the real story is. I'm not Dominican and don't look it so idk.
She gives great head, didn't do rim, but had a tight box. Sadly, no greek or extras on the menu. 300 for the hour.
in general dominican girls are darker. there was an RA in college that was dominican and she looked like a regular white girl with a nice huge fat ass....damn she was hot.

So she knows spanish?

she's pure Brazilian, nothing with Switzerland. her real name is yesica. she's been working at chinese shops at queens/bk since 2015.

pretty much all asian girls working at Manhattan shop also work at queens/bk shops AND only charge half of what you guys pay at CCP, PBS, NYAW, etc
Yeah I've seen that Brazilian girl around, but never really got around to seeing her.

They charge less but you don't get GFE for those prices, it's fully covered and for half hour. You also might not get the best attitudes out of them in general anyway. I know of some girls that I've seen for like 120hh one time and like months later I bump into them again but they're at a more upscale place and do 300hr, they turn into superstars.

Quick question. Is this place a one pop place? Most amps I receive 2 pops for 320 + tip. Or at least an attempt for second pop. It seems this place is only a one shot deal.

I had the great pleasure of seeing the beautiful Chanel again yesterday at ccp. She is totally my type, spinner in all her tiny ways, a very small girl. She was very friendly and flirtatious. She gave me a simple hug and told me how nice I looked. We showered and her little gentle hands, soaping my skin was so hot. She made me so aroused. I just love the shower part of this trip. We kissed with a lot of tongues and gentle lip bytes and giggles and it was so much fun.

After the shower (just standing) we went back to the room where things really heated up. She caressed my balls while sucking hard on my major Johnson, amazing suction with her little mouth, felt so great. I wanted to pop my juice in her mouth. It was hard not to let it all come out, but I resisted and I touched her little kitty and asked if I can taste it. We slipped into a 69 and all hell broke loose. We were making so much noise and moving all over the place. She rolled the cover on me and I went in mish and looking in her eyes, and feeling that insane joy and pleasure was enough to make to break me and it all spilled out into the bag. Wow, it felt great.

Chanel is super cute and after she jumped up and down on the bed and gave me lots of hugs and I put my face between her little titties. She jumped up and let me catch her in the air. She was light as a feather and I carried her around the room like a little dolly.

I would see her again for sure. She had a great attitude and seemed to enjoy being with me. I definitely liked being with her.

230/ HH

Sayuri 360 hr gfe cfs bbbj - really cute early 20s japanese girl, she has bangs. Maybe not a service pro but she has a very tight pussy and you just have to lead her. I would recommend a standing shower. Ok blowjob. In 69 her bj got better. Oh and that pussy is nice and tiny.
Could barely fit in her but in cg pounded away, in kneeling mish pounding away, and doggy grabbed onto that nice ass of hers. I would say her tits are natural Ds. Tiny amount of covid belly. She pretty much let me fuck as hard as I could and gave some nice moans. finished in mish no problem. Not a sexual rockstar like Rina but if you want to bang a really cute girl that is too cute for this job check her out. She was what I needed that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.