Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since they use this as a pretext to raise prices. Sounds like some guy go along with this price fixing
Not really. Say the japanese girls that come visit and are more money.... the house gets the same house fee whether they are the normal price or +200. Perfect world for the house the visiting girls would be same price as regular house girls.

What caused the prices to go up is very simple if you followed the events. Such as...

kovergirls takes 3 korean girls from AL and starts the $320 price point. AL and Grace bump up to 320. AL gets June back from KG.

stella and yoyo and lia (?) leave PH at 280 and go to PE for 300. Then PH goes to 300 and gets the 3 girls back like a week later. (I know the PH/PE thing is a bit messier but these are still the facts).

NYAW Sara went to PH and then PE and then back to NYAW so you can be sure she negotiated a higher cut of the 300 there.

There is wiggle room in how much take a girl gets from the hour fee...but past that they have to raise the hour fee.

But from what I have seen it is when someone raises the hour fee and gets good girls that all the other places have to raise the hour fee too or lose good girls.
Fake good reviews and people overtipping are not raising the hour prices.

PS yes I got burned by a fake review for jade45 where the guy was like "masks off"...I went there and got the same girl and that was not the case and walked right the F out of there and saw PH Michelle instead. Never have or will go back to Jade45.

Not really. Say the japanese girls that come visit and are more money.... the house gets the same house fee whether they are the normal price or +200. Perfect world for the house the visiting girls would be same price as regular house girls.

What caused the prices to go up is very simple if you followed the events. Such as...

kovergirls takes 3 korean girls from AL and starts the $320 price point. AL and Grace bump up to 320. AL gets June back from KG.

stella and yoyo and lia (?) leave PH at 280 and go to PE for 300. Then PH goes to 300 and gets the 3 girls back like a week later. (I know the PH/PE thing is a bit messier but these are still the facts).

NYAW Sara went to PH and then PE and then back to NYAW so you can be sure she negotiated a higher cut of the 300 there.

There is wiggle room in how much take a girl gets from the hour fee...but past that they have to raise the hour fee.

But from what I have seen it is when someone raises the hour fee and gets good girls that all the other places have to raise the hour fee too or lose good girls.
Fake good reviews and people overtipping are not raising the hour prices.

PS yes I got burned by a fake review for jade45 where the guy was like "masks off"...I went there and got the same girl and that was not the case and walked right the F out of there and saw PH Michelle instead. Never have or will go back to Jade45.
If you keep going to these same places they are going to play you for more money. Follow these girls like puppies and house has your linked profile rents are down in Manhattan now so they push the market to see.

Stacy 320 hr gfe cfs bbbj.

Finally got to see stacy. Very cute girl. Not skinny or fat but got some natural brazilian curves. Easy to talk to and spoke english. Seems like low to mid 20s.
She kisses very well and as much as you want. Like maybe some chick you took back to your dorm room.
She sucks dick good like a girl from the block. Her pussy is tight with serious grip. I stuck my face all the way in her pussy. She kept me rock hard throughout.
Ass was nice sized. Tits were Cs. Like 5'3.
Got her in cowgirl and it took her some time to get me all the way in. Surprised at her tightness.
Went to doggy for a bit. Told her don't worry I will be careful. fucked her until she couldn't take no more. I really had to be careful with how far I pushed. Got a few ouches. haha.
Went to mish and right as I was about to come the damn thin ass condom ripped. Good catch by her. Put on another one and came loud as fuck.
Got a decent massage and some cuddle. I would fuck her once in a while no problem.

Jiajia
- Blond hair, petite, cute
She welcomed me with her big smile. We have a shower together. She treat me with her gentle hand. Then we went back to the room and she attacked me with grabbing my boy and doing BBBJ. her bj was fantastic and I also taste her kitty. All session with her was so good. She accepted various position and she felt a lot. She seems very responsive. With doggy I finished. After I finished we have some cuddling time then we took a shower again. I will come back to see her again. 320hr, bbbj/cFS

So now I have seen Jenny at ccp two times. Both times were a great experience. I think ccp has two girls that are almost always there, Jenny and JiaJia. The other girls seem to come and go. These two are the rock stars of the group.

This time felt a little rushed. She had a lot of energy, as if she drank a lot of coffee, or perhaps it was me. I think I was in a hurry and perhaps that reflected on her.

I got out of work early, being that it's the beginning of a long weekend. So I went to ccp. I wanted to book lingling, but she was not available until later in the afternoon, so I went with Jenny because I had seen her before and had a great time. This time her hair was a little shorter and I think she colored it a little bit. It's hard to tell in that red light that's everywhere in that place.

She let me touch her all over and kissed a little and then after the hot shower she gave me a great BBBJ, positioning our bodies with two mirror views. She is great at that and I could have just enjoyed it and be done with it, I could have CIM but I asked to Fuck, she put the cover on me. I was rock hard the whole time. I drank some beet juice which I heard gives you a good erection. Not sure if it was that, but I was performing well, nothing flaccid on my part. I went inside her and I think I went in as far as I could. She was tight and not sure if I hurt her. We just did mish and I touched her clit a little and she seemed to like it. She moved her pelvis around as if she wanted to get off. I think this gave her pleasure. She is a small woman. I think I could not get my entire package inside her, but since she was tight and she moaned with joy (I think it was joy) I really enjoyed the ride.

I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up and gave a great full body rub including standing on my back. It was a perfect lunch for me. I think she might be older than my first estimate about her age after the first time I saw her, but very pretty. I can not complain. Her tits are fake and feel fake. I don't like fake tits, but everything else about her was great.

It's great to know that she is there often and always a great choice. *.

Damage 230 / half hour.

Noticed you waited until the end to mention the condom, lol, reading the review it seemed you entered Rina bare.
Just saw her picture in their announcement thread and she looks TGTBT.
How accurate are those pics?
Did you get anything bare with her?
Maybe a few strokes raw before slipping on the condom?
I saw Rina again last night. So am revising my thoughts a little. She is hot as fuck. She is at least as hot as she is in the pics. Not much english but a cool chick.
She has to be 5'8 and has a body that she could be a clothing model. I think to find hotter japanese girls you have to hit the $500 an hr range.
I banged the shit out of her last night especially off bed kneeling mish and putting her legs over to one side where I could thumb rub her clit with one hand (pussy got super wet) and with the other grab onto her ass or tit and just slam her into me.
She rose a couple levels last night in my mind.

My current weekly has been out a month now and am seriously considering putting Rina as a weekly (just edging out Chanel). She is such a fucking girl. Such a fucking hot 20 something babe. very relaxed and chill and likes to laugh. I'd be hard pressed to think of a funner fuck right now.

If you are in the area see her.

Agreed Dong. Went to go visit with Rina the other day - I'd been trying to connect with her since seeing photos of her on website. She was exactly as described...taller, slender, with manmade top. She is visiting from Japanese so english is limited. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating. Most acronyms on the table so service was excellent including a "forbidden" service. I'd repeat with her because of her looks, has the body type I enjoy and service to go with it.

Agreed Dong. Went to go visit with Rina the other day - I'd been trying to connect with her since seeing photos of her on website. She was exactly as described...taller, slender, with manmade top. She is visiting from Japanese so english is limited. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating. Most acronyms on the table so service was excellent including a "forbidden" service. I'd repeat with her because of her looks, has the body type I enjoy and service to go with it.

So you got bbfs CIP for $200 upcharge? I think I read that it’s $200.

So you got bbfs CIP for $200 upcharge? I think I read that it’s $200.
Yeah. it is 200 for that. During the p2p I had with her last night I was trying to aim....haha. I really considered the upgrade....but too scared.
Her butthole was not tight looking but didn't look blown out of anything. Like maybe a crayon could just slide in there. I thought about asking her if she does anal. I don't think the japanese girls do.... but omfg if Rina does I will be there when she made the biggest mistake of her life...mwuah hahaha! I am going to ask next time but I highly doubt it.

Yeah. it is 200 for that. During the p2p I had with her last night I was trying to aim....haha. I really considered the upgrade....but too scared.
Her butthole was not tight looking but didn't look blown out of anything. Like maybe a crayon could just slide in there. I thought about asking her if she does anal. I don't think the japanese girls do.... but omfg if Rina does I will be there when she made the biggest mistake of her life...mwuah hahaha! I am going to ask next time but I highly doubt it.
You are the man. You get to see so many girls so often.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I wanted to try NAFTA but DJT said it was a bad deal so I went for some DID with one of the alters.

Forbidden service could mean bare, could mean the poophole loophole, could mean water sports of some sort, could mean period sex. You gotta be a lil more specific

Status
Not open for further replies.