Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ha, yeah I've seen Flora about 30 times (ATF) and had my hand up that skirt. I wanted to see JiaJia for a second time but she size blocked me. Haha. These girls really do remember you. "You too big".
But it worked out because I saw Rina. Motherfucker she is hot. Yeah. I think saturday might be her last day but flora said she might stay longer. Anyway. 300 hr gfe cfs bbbj dfk
5'7ish, japanese, long straight black hair, great set of Bs, nice japanese ass....nice with that little curve at the bottom. Pretty face..that body is a 20 something japanese 10.

DFK and shower. Nice deep bbbj to 69. In 69 I got into this spot where I was eating her pussy like a pie eating contest. I really thought I was going to nut everywhere as she leaned back in 69.
She got in CG and damn tight pussy. went at it hard in cg. Did some standing mish with her legs on my shoulder. Then went to ds to slap dat ass. Pussy was very tight in ds and nutted pretty quick. Her ass is so fucking nice especially in doggy. Not much english but still young and fun and full of my cum....well the condom was anyway.

One of the better japanese girls that is not a JAV start.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.

It seems you been with ever girl that work in this place. So who did you have your best session with and why.
Flora (mms don't provide anymore) - a year ago back at AD as there was something about her and there are none like her but only had her one time at CCP before it was even called CCP, Nana (mms don't provide anymore) - she is hot as hell so petite and cute and perfect and damn the first time I had her I had an erection from the moment I got in the room with her and actually walking the hallway i just walked with my boner out as the other girls all looked at it and flora had the cleaning woman inspect it haha, Chrissie (does not work there anymore)....lol... fucking my ATFs. Chrissie is Angie and MAGFE now and I still see her every week she works and she has a tight snatch, perfect body, and amazing fucking where I fuck her until she cannot move. From doggy style to missionary to finished I have to roll her over from doggy and position her into mish. Such a cool and down to earth chick. I have the phone numbers of 5 providers and she is one of them.

I'd say the girls that are there right now Chanel, Rina, and Bobo were the best. I would repeat them on purpose (meaning plan ahead instead of plan B).

Been wondering if Ayumi is gone. I know she got some mediocre reviews, but she's been off the list for 2 weeks. I know they take breaks, but just curious if anyone knows where she went?

billyS

Reign of Terror
^ ha, yeah I've seen Flora about 30 times (ATF) and had my hand up that skirt. I wanted to see JiaJia for a second time but she size blocked me. Haha. These girls really do remember you. "You too big".
But it worked out because I saw Rina. Motherfucker she is hot. Yeah. I think saturday might be her last day but flora said she might stay longer. Anyway. 300 hr gfe cfs bbbj dfk
5'7ish, japanese, long straight black hair, great set of Bs, nice japanese ass....nice with that little curve at the bottom. Pretty face..that body is a 20 something japanese 10.

DFK and shower. Nice deep bbbj to 69. In 69 I got into this spot where I was eating her pussy like a pie eating contest. I really thought I was going to nut everywhere as she leaned back in 69.
She got in CG and damn tight pussy. went at it hard in cg. Did some standing mish with her legs on my shoulder. Then went to ds to slap dat ass. Pussy was very tight in ds and nutted pretty quick. Her ass is so fucking nice especially in doggy. Not much english but still young and fun and full of my cum....well the condom was anyway.

One of the better japanese girls that is not a JAV start.
Noticed you waited until the end to mention the condom, lol, reading the review it seemed you entered Rina bare.
Just saw her picture in their announcement thread and she looks TGTBT.
How accurate are those pics?
Did you get anything bare with her?
Maybe a few strokes raw before slipping on the condom?

Noticed you waited until the end to mention the condom, lol, reading the review it seemed you entered Rina bare.
Just saw her picture in their announcement thread and she looks TGTBT.
How accurate are those pics?
Did you get anything bare with her?
Maybe a few strokes raw before slipping on the condom?
She was hot. I didn't like this girl Alva so ditched her to get Rina. Those pics are hers. The one non-ccp watermark she looks kind of dorky. But the CCP watermark ones are her....maybe on her best day and maybe some filter and definitely some makeup.

So that is her body and fuck it is great....she feels like a college girl. Her face is pretty....maybe just a touch under the pics but it is pretty. She is one that I intend to repeat.
She is 360 an hour for gfe cfs bbbj. If you want bbfs and come in pussy it is an extra 200.
The sex was pretty damn good.

My top picks right now at ccp would be Chanel (tiny spinner) or Rina.

Been wondering if Ayumi is gone. I know she got some mediocre reviews, but she's been off the list for 2 weeks. I know they take breaks, but just curious if anyone knows where she went?
I think she is gone. I keep meaning to ask Flora. I thought she was meh her first week. And had her 3 weeks later and I could have made her my weekly.

The bad reviews just don't know how to deal with ***most*** japanese talent. Do not do a table shower. They are not instigators for the most part. But are down with you telling them what to do or moving them. Also, they may not jump right up into your arms upon seeing you and undress you all fast.
With Ayumi she tried to blow me barely getting my head in there. I just started face fucking her. When I wanted to kiss her I kissed her until she kissed back.
Some people don't like the japanese girl sex sounds. they just make them. I fuck them hard and they are just fine after. So many guys are like "she was screaming" <-- I'd take screaming with a grain of salt....not really japanese culture to be screaming imo.

And also, some of the bad reviews I would take with a huge grain of salt and much suspicion. Most of the reviews I saw from guys I would generally trust liked her.
Just a hot 20 year old japanese chick to bang the fuck out of.

I think she is gone. I keep meaning to ask Flora. I thought she was meh her first week. And had her 3 weeks later and I could have made her my weekly.

The bad reviews just don't know how to deal with ***most*** japanese talent. Do not do a table shower. They are not instigators for the most part. But are down with you telling them what to do or moving them. Also, they may not jump right up into your arms upon seeing you and undress you all fast.
With Ayumi she tried to blow me barely getting my head in there. I just started face fucking her. When I wanted to kiss her I kissed her until she kissed back.
Some people don't like the japanese girl sex sounds. they just make them. I fuck them hard and they are just fine after. So many guys are like "she was screaming" <-- I'd take screaming with a grain of salt....not really japanese culture to be screaming imo.

And also, some of the bad reviews I would take with a huge grain of salt and much suspicion. Most of the reviews I saw from guys I would generally trust liked her.
I would definitely not take bad reviews with a huge grain of salt.

That just sounds completely off. I could say i would take all great reviews with a huge grain of salt. But i won't.

What a shame, I hope she isn't gone. I have been waiting until my return to the city to see her. I missed a few others who came and went. My lack of ability to get into the city limits my chances.

I agree that bad reviews are often questionable. That said, I'm going to post one in the next day or two, though it's based in Central Jersey. I'll be fair. But it did kind've suck, mainly because I overpaid (which is on me) but had better expectations due to the overpayment.
Fair to say the crazy good ones are probably questionable, too. But I guess people engage in more hyperbole when they had a good time...

I would definitely not take bad reviews with a huge grain of salt.

That just sounds completely off. I could say i would take all great reviews with a huge grain of salt. But i won't.
I would take SOME of them with a grain of salt. There are mongers that use bad reviews as threats to get discounts. There are mongers that write bad fake reviews because they cannot get into a place.

People do take some great reviews with a grain of salt unless it is from someone they trust. There are fake great reviews and fake terrible reviews.
I do think there are tell tale signs of fake good reviews and fake bad reviews. If I hear like 5 bad things on one visit to a reputable place I am very suspicious.
I was actually in PH when Kim didn't let a guy in and he punched her and she punched him back and he ran out. I heard the commotion because I was naked in a room with Tori. I was like what the hell was that racket.

But I do think that Japanese girls in general have the widest variance or review ratings. They really are love/hate.

What a shame, I hope she isn't gone. I have been waiting until my return to the city to see her. I missed a few others who came and went. My lack of ability to get into the city limits my chances.

I agree that bad reviews are often questionable. That said, I'm going to post one in the next day or two, though it's based in Central Jersey. I'll be fair. But it did kind've suck, mainly because I overpaid (which is on me) but had better expectations due to the overpayment.
Fair to say the crazy good ones are probably questionable, too. But I guess people engage in more hyperbole when they had a good time...
I would recommend Rina. I liked Ayumi. But Rina is better. Maybe 3-5 years older but just better. Hotter. Better body. Better skills.

I would take SOME of them with a grain of salt. There are mongers that use bad reviews as threats to get discounts. There are mongers that write bad fake reviews because they cannot get into a place.

People do take some great reviews with a grain of salt unless it is from someone they trust. There are fake great reviews and fake terrible reviews.
I do think there are tell tale signs of fake good reviews and fake bad reviews. If I hear like 5 bad things on one visit to a reputable place I am very suspicious.
I was actually in PH when Kim didn't let a guy in and he punched her and she punched him back and he ran out. I heard the commotion because I was naked in a room with Tori. I was like what the hell was that racket.

But I do think that Japanese girls in general have the widest variance or review ratings. They really are love/hate.

I would recommend Rina. I liked Ayumi. But Rina is better. Maybe 3-5 years older but just better. Hotter. Better body. Better skills.
Myself i would suspect more shill reviews than fake bad reviews. Way more from any of these places. That was my point.

She is 360 an hour for gfe cfs bbbj. If you want bbfs and come in pussy it is an extra 200.
So $560 for bbfs cum in pussy.
I wonder if she'd let me film it or at least get a picture of the cream pie?
I'd pose her sitting at the end of the bed, propped up slightly on the elbows with her legs wide open with both the cream pie and her face in focus.
If she doesn't want her face in the picture then just the cream pie would be fine.
I think for $560 this should be okay.

I'd pose her sitting at the end of the bed, propped up slightly on the elbows with her legs wide open with both the cream pie and her face in focus.
If she doesn't want her face in the picture then just the cream pie would be fine.
Ask her and let us know!

I don't know. The only time I ever heard of filming option was at PE with that Chiro or whatever her name was...she was a 47 year old JAV girl with a huge tongue. That was $100 extra to film. I did not know that before seeing her. Never saw her again. But if I had known that I would have filmed it and posted it online for all to see.

But these girls are fine with full face pics here so I would think it would be an option with a price associated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.