Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JiaJia
Haha another Jaijai review. Good news/bad news — I agree w everything prior poster wrote.

Jiajia is youngish (30-something?) spinner,hip looking with her grey/blue/blond hair. Natural b's, nice nipples, cute ass, meaty pussy, pretty (dare I say beautiful) face, sexy girl. What I love about her is her full-on sex drive. She convinces me she really likes what she does, really loves sex, really likes getting guys (me) off.

Standard greeting -- enthusiastic make-out session, she's a great kisser, dfk and getting us naked, followed by the bbbj preview. Off to shower (doesn't ask for donation). She's a rimming queen. In fact she's master of ass play, and has a shelf of toys to prove it. I likey. And I likey eating her cute ass and her meaty pussy. She's a bit over the top with the moaning (or is it genuine?)

Fucking this girl is such a pleasure. She loves being fingered, she loves p2p and she loves fucking and rides me hard. CG, K9, finished inmish CIB. What else do you need to know? Go see this girl.
$320 for the hour.

Chanel

Second time coming here. Wanted to schedule with Grace but it turns out she' s on vacation, so between Allyssa and Chanel I opted to go with Chanel this time around

In comparison to my first visit, today was rather odd when it came to coming in for my appointment. MMS was different and made me wait in the bathroom instead of the drinking room for starters. I assume she was trying to keep the identities of other mongers private, cause I was able to hear a few people moving around, the MMS directing them either to leave or to rooms, and a girl getting it on with a customer, among other things

Of course, all this weirdness ended up being worth it the absolute second I step into Chanel's room. Man oh man, did she look equal parts cute and hot wearing a lacey black babydoll with her tits spilling out the top. Site was not kidding when it described her as petite. She was shorter than even I was and I'm not that tall of a guy. Anyway, she wasted no time going in for a DFK. Few minutes of that we undress and move the fun over to the bed. She gets on top and starts with some BBBJ action while I finger her ass, then we switch to some good 69 for a few minutes. Goddamn, can this girl give a good suck. Would blown it right then and there if she went on for a few more minutes, but fortunately for me she stopped and asked if I'd want to start fucking her now. And so we did

On goes the cover while she gets on top for some cowgirl action, mixed in witg some DFK while riding me for good reason. Ended up popping in the bag after about 2 minutes. With another 10 minutes to go I declined when asked for a table shower, so she flipped me over and gave me a nice massage for the rest of session. She's got skills with giving a mean massage for sure, cause after that was done I stopped feeling sore all over. Maybe next time I'll just cut out the middleman and ask for a legitimate massage. Hehe

Total: $240 for the HHR. In comparison to Wally who was more like a passionate romantic GFE, Chanel was a wild hungry gal who aimed to please more than 100% (that's not to say Wally was bad, per se. Just that the vibes felt different). Definitely looking forward to repeating with her sometime after I go have a session with Grace and Allyssa eventually

Side note: I dunno if it's just part of the flirting or if I'm really doing something right, but these girls seem to really like my hair for whatever reason. First Wally kept complimenting it during our session, now Chanel spent a good part of our session complimenting it too. Specifically saying she liked how jagged yet smooth my front bangs looked. This, despite never actually doing anything to keep my hair neat beyond showers and a basic haircut every other month. Achivements in ignorance, I guess. If another gal says the exact same thing then I'll be convinced they're being serious

Happy that Kylie is back. Seen her twice since. Both times amazing. Still super attractive since she's my preferred type. Still super thin and fit, she told me she's been doing leg lifts a lot, you can tell because she kinda has a six pack going on. She remembered me immediately which was a turn on. She remembered little things that stood out from our previous sessions months ago. First time i saw her she was wearing a red sporty bra and panties, sexy as hell. Immediate DFK and BBBJ by the mirror. Her DFK still isn't the way i prefer, she likes to stick her tongue down your throat, still great but just not how i prefer it. I'm sure we can work on it. She takes direction well. Standing shower in her room, temp of the water is always really hot, so it was a quick rinse. Quick dry, and another passionate make out session which i very much enjoyed. One of the main reasons I'm drawn to her is that she can speak fluent english, and she talks cute and dirty. Love that. Good BBBJ, FIV, then she played with herself while HJ, ACG (i kept staring at her, and complimenting how hot she is, she seemed to like that), DS with great eye contact through the mirror, love the view of her tiny ass which i can grab all of it with one hand, then BBBJ/HJCIM. More eye contact that our previous sessions, which i love as well. A quick ok massage, then we just made out for the rest of the time. Second pop wasn't goin to happen for me. Just embraced her like a gf, and complimented each other while looking in the mirror. She snuck in a little BBBJ before i got dressed.

2nd time. was basically the same but in the beginning she made it a point to change into this cute little japanese school girl outfit with white fishnet stalkings. SO fucking hot.

360 + 40. Will be repeating with her often.

Been seeing Alyssa almost on a weekly basis for the last 2 months. Each time gets better and dirtier. She knows how i like to DFK, very passionate not too much tongue. Always immediate DFK and BBBJ by the mirror before i can get my clothes off. She lets me throat fuck her. Great eye contact. She always says i taste clean, and we don't hit he showers anymore since i shower right before every session. When I finally get my clothes off, i usually sit at the edge of the bed for more DFK while my hands roam a lot, then she cat baths, all the way down for more BBBJ. This time around she stopped, and put on black stockings and a cute color tube top dress. Super cute. We usually go through the usual acronyms DFK, cat bath, BBBJ again, then ACG, to DS. This time around she added some more teasing, and more DT to the point i can feel the back of her throat with a lot of spit and foreplay. She spat out the excess saliva into the trash can, and then RCG while encouraging me to spank her ass which lead to the first pop. She always keeps riding me for every last drop, and i always have to stop her because i get really sensitive sometimes, and we always laugh about it. She brought out this little S&M whip thing, she whipped me a couple of times, and saw i wasn't into it. She wanted me to whip her a couple times while she stared at me, and bit her lip. So hot.

She always gets me a water, and a hot towel for a quick clean up. She always says she's going to miss me while she's gone, and spanks her ass before leaves. Too cute. Lately, she's been giving me great full body massages to the point where i almost fall asleep. Towards the end, she gently lays on top of my back and teases me and licks my ear, and says whispers round 2. Pretty much the same routine, but she added this kinda RCG position where her feet are by my face, and she slides up and down my cock while i kinda hold her legs to control the tempo. New one for me. Always multiple hugs and kisses, and "bye boyfriend" as i leave. Bumped into Kylie on the way out, and she gave me a hug.

Going to see if Kylie is up for doubles with Alyssa. I know previously she wasn't into doubles, but maybe i can persuade her with some extra cash. They are both my ATF, can't choose between them as my fave. WIll report back if anyone is interested.

320 + 50. Will be repeating often as well.

Rooney
in short rooney is just an avg looking girl in my opinion. i havent had a japanese girl in a while and thought she would be a nice welcome but her service was kind of lacking and inexperienced. standard shower with some short rim and bbj. back to the room bbj to cg and then mish. she just was not attractive to me at all so i had her give me a HJ and asked for cim but when i told her i was about to bust she didnt put it in her mouth. all that and shes more expensive than the other girls (400)

looks 5
service 6
says shes only here for a few more days which is probably a good thing. save your money on this one boys

Alyssa
I texted DDY and MMS replied that alyssa is available. I made and appointment and went with just 1 hour heads up. When i went up flora greeted me

I have seen alyssa before , but now she has gotten even more aggressive and in a good way. We started with aggressive DFK. Within few seconds she was on her knees for BBBJ. When she came up, i explored her tiny body and was playing with her ass. She immediately handed me a whip and asked me to use the toy on her. Then there was more DFK and we moved to shower. We washed our mouth. After that she poured more mouthwash for another round. But this time , rather than splitting it down, she asked to split that in her mouth. TS involved more DFK, rimming , ducking toes , more BBBJ and exploring her body . It also involved some light smacking .Then we moved to the room where we started at CG, RCG, mish and doggy. I was again smacking her lightly and she was encouraging me to smack even harder. The whole session was wild. With more experience her session is getting better everyday .

320 + 60

I had some luck with college ball so I took my winning and text to book with Jiajia.

Wow what a session!

I showed up and she open the door and we DFK and I slid my hand under the skirt and she had no panty on. While we DFK I was fingering her. Then she led me to the room and more DFK and she unzip my pants pulled it down and started a BBBJ.

Headed to the shower and she tongue fucked by a-hole. That had never been done to me and she was deep in there with her tongue.

Cat bath with a lot of kissing and licking. Her tongue was like a magic wand and we got into 69 and I finger fuck her really goodwhile she was giving me a really deep bbbj.

Headed back to the room for more and doggy, standing mish, RCG and I hit it hard and she cum twice and the sheet was wet. She left to get some water and hot towels. I was laying there and she feed the water to me and then used the hot towel to loosen the muscle on my shoulder. A short massage and time were up.

Hope I get some more luck with college ball so I can see her again.

Damage $320 +$40.

Decided to stop by DDY. Saw Helen, Brazilian. Beautiful. Probably 5'4", 110 lbs nicely mm D's. Lovely lips. I'm a sucker for a beautiful latina and she fit the bill. She has a fantastic fit body and a beautiful little ass, perfectly proportioned.

TS was just awesome. It's such a great experience. Lots of roaming and rimming, BBBJ/DT, 69... Her clit is significant and I enjoyed sucking on it. Cannot say enough good things about the TS experience. The kissing went from LFK to DFK through the course of the session.

Back in the room it was more BBBJ and kissing. She put on a cover and we did some missionary style fucking. Ultimately she rested her tongue on my cock while I came in her mouth and never broke eye contact.

Cleanup was solid, water was the parting gift. $280/hh + $40 tip. Will repeat except I want to fuck the Asian gal who said goodbye to me in the hall. This place should just sell timeshares.

Decided to stop by DDY. Saw Helen, Brazilian. Beautiful. Probably 5'4", 110 lbs nicely mm D's. Lovely lips. I'm a sucker for a beautiful latina and she fit the bill. She has a fantastic fit body and a beautiful little ass, perfectly proportioned.

TS was just awesome. It's such a great experience. Lots of roaming and rimming, BBBJ/DT, 69... Her clit is significant and I enjoyed sucking on it. Cannot say enough good things about the TS experience. The kissing went from LFK to DFK through the course of the session.

Back in the room it was more BBBJ and kissing. She put on a cover and we did some missionary style fucking. Ultimately she rested her tongue on my cock while I came in her mouth and never broke eye contact.

Cleanup was solid, water was the parting gift. $280/hh + $40 tip. Will repeat except I want to fuck the Asian gal who said goodbye to me in the hall. This place should just sell timeshares.
Which girl was it? And ditto on Hellen. Will add a review in a bit for here.

Did helen look like the picture? Also did you get to see marina and how she looked like?

Helen (380+20tip)

Looks: 8
Attitude: 9
Service: 9

I saw her last week and was surprised when I saw her. I had no idea she was Brazilian till I got there. She speaks perfect Spanish and is very attractive and looks like her pictures minus the usual photoshop. I would say she is mid-30s at most. She's super fit and has an amazing soft perky booty (her manmades could be a bit softer).

She greeted me with some LFK that became DFK once we got to the table shower. We spoke Spanish the whole time so not sure on her English. She definitely knows what she is doing. She gave me a nice rim with some passion behind it that really got me started. Her BBJ was amazing and she could mostly DT me (a little above avg both length and girth). She was pretty sloppy and messy with it and I really enjoyed it.

We went back to the room and proceeded to have more fun. I laid down and I went from looking at her spitting and getting me most of the way down her throat, to 69. She has a nice well defined kitty. Tasted good and she seemed to enjoy the clit tongue lashing. On came the cover and she started with me on top going nice and slow to start. Once I see her squirming under me, I pick up the pace and let her cum. Knowing it was my turn I flipped her doggie and grabbed and squeezed her amazing ass as I let loose after about 5 minutes in this position. At this point we had another 15 or so minutes left. She gave me a nice massage in the first 5 minutes and then did some ST that escalated to me getting DT again, a cover wrapped on and her riding me. This time around we worked quickly from CG and some DFK to once again doggy with her staring at me in the mirror. She toweled me down and I dressed while we chatted about how quiet the spa was with no music (we both didn't love that).

Normally I am a 1 shot guy in an hour. So that should let you know how good she is. Only the best get me up for the task. Well worth a repeat though I ussually prefer asian providers.

Well that would be JiaJia and checkout my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.