Colonoscopy

Not that anyone cares...I am finally having it tomorrow at 9am.
Good luck! For the prep, you can do what I did: load up the bathroom with plenty of reading material. Turns out I didn't need it because after drinking the solution and taking the laxative, I pooped once and that was it. At the doctor's office, the propofol knocked me out immediately and the procedure went just fine—nothing abnormal as found. Please let us know how it turns out.

Good luck! For the prep, you can do what I did: load up the bathroom with plenty of reading material. Turns out I didn't need it because after drinking the solution and taking the laxative, I pooped once and that was it. At the doctor's office, the propofol knocked me out immediately and the procedure went just fine—nothing abnormal as found. Please let us know how it turns out.
You went only once? I was told I will be in the bathroom alot.

Guess I am more worried about the results more than the prep and the procedure itself.

Not that anyone cares...I am finally having it tomorrow at 9am.
I care.
It's possibly the only medical test that is also preventative where if they (literally) see any potential problems they eliminate them on the spot.

Recommendations:
Get some lemon Italian ice, take a few spoonsful before you drink the recommended amount of solution (8oz? - I forget — read the instructions) to saturate and numb a bit your taste buds, swallow solution down as quickly as you can. I use a container with a large diameter straw that I position as far back in my mouth (just before the gag reflex area) to keep the solution off my taste buds — I trick taught to me by one of my GF's that she did for, ahem, a different activity.

After each bowel movement either rinse your ass with a shower spray wand or if you insist on using paper gently pat and do not wipe, then use a some baby diaper rash lotion (for those or you of certain age who remember the Brylcreem hair lotion commercial " a little dab will do you" )

Wear pajama bottoms or sweat pants — or anything you don't have to fiddle with when you gotta go.

Don't even think of being too far from a toilet.

An most important: keep your sense of humor.

Good luck.

I care.
It's possibly the only medical test that is also preventative where if they (literally) see any potential problems they eliminate them on the spot.

Recommendations:
Get some lemon Italian ice, take a few spoonsful before you drink the recommended amount of solution (8oz? - I forget — read the instructions) to saturate and numb a bit your taste buds, swallow solution down as quickly as you can. I use a container with a large diameter straw that I position as far back in my mouth (just before the gag reflex area) to keep the solution off my taste buds — I trick taught to me by one of my GF's that she did for, ahem, a different activity.

After each bowel movement either rinse your ass with a shower spray wand or if you insist on using paper gently pat and do not wipe, then use a some baby diaper rash lotion (for those or you of certain age who remember the Brylcreem hair lotion commercial " a little dab will do you" )

Wear pajama bottoms or sweat pants — or anything you don't have to fiddle with when you gotta go.

Don't even think of being too far from a toilet.

An most important: keep your sense of humor.

Good luck.
Thank you!

Just hoping results are ok....I basically ate like crap for 50 years. All those years of leaving the bars and going to White Castle or Taco Bell at 3am...hope that doesn't catch up with me with bad results.

No not nuts. I always find it odd when people eat vegan or healthy and neglect the effects of alcohol on the body
Well I don't neglect the effects of alcohol on the body.
In fact I use alcohol precisely for the effects on the body (in the past — my body and the young lady's body I was with)

And then there was this journalist interviewing people at a nursing home.

He sees this guy, stooped over his walker just barely moving, face totally wrinkled, what was left of his hair was white and unkempt.

J: Well sir, what is your secret?

Guy: Well I always drank a quart of hard liquor a day, smoked 3 packs of unfiltered cigarettes a day ,snorted cocaine and had multiple sex with both men and women every day. And did this without sleep for 3 days in a row until I fell flat on my face and slept for 24 hours — then when I woke up I started it all over again.

J: (totally astonished) That's amazing sir and hard to believe! And just how old are you?

Guy: 36

J: oh

A healthy diet, no tobacco or alcohol . . . as Redd Foxx would say, "You're gonna feel like a damn fool, laying out at that hospital dying from nothing"

@joeyboy wishing you an easy cleanse tonight and an uneventful procedure tomorrow.
It's a rough go so far( so I guess I prepped right). Will be glad when it is over tomorrow ( provided doctor says all good)