Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

Haha dam yes sadly, I wanted to check that off my list but it was a no go but I did get a lil taste from a drip when she was riding me lol, yea she was young and hot!!
just had her earlier today again for ss 100
her name is Alexa
white lingerie really looks sexy on her, she looks mid to lower 20's of age.
remembered me and let me admire her body all around before cbj, mish was great i was so into her fake moans and kissing her titties (not the nipples) and finish by pounding doggy with no complaints.

just had her earlier today again for ss 100
her name is Alexa
white lingerie really looks sexy on her, she looks mid to lower 20's of age.
remembered me and let me admire her body all around before cbj, mish was great i was so into her fake moans and kissing her titties (not the nipples) and finish by pounding doggy with no complaints.
Haha dam you beat me to her. I just saw her today, yea she had on that sexy lil white thong, same she gave me a lil dance with tha ass against my bare cock rubbing on me, layed down and strapped me up, gave me a 2 min cbj as I was caressing her sexy natural ass , I admit I did try to get a few drops out of her nipples but only managed slightly lol, I had her get on top and ride me but that pretty face made me bust in about 7 min. Quick cleanup and chat was out the door, this girl has a very pretty face and nice all natural body and love how big her nipples get when she's horny. Oh and took my usual ss for 100 but unfortunately she doesn't offer extras but no complaints either.

Haha dam you beat me to her. I just saw her today, yea she had on that sexy lil white thong, same she gave me a lil dance with tha ass against my bare cock rubbing on me, layed down and strapped me up, gave me a 2 min cbj as I was caressing her sexy natural ass , I admit I did try to get a few drops out of her nipples but only managed slightly lol, I had her get on top and ride me but that pretty face made me bust in about 7 min. Quick cleanup and chat was out the door, this girl has a very pretty face and nice all natural body and love how big her nipples get when she's horny. Oh and took my usual ss for 100 but unfortunately she doesn't offer extras but no complaints either.

glad i did :) lol.... deff her tits are sick!
she did let me daty the first time for 50 bucks but wasn't opening her legs as i'd like so it isn't worth it, second time i asked her for daty and she told me to eat her with my cock instead, basically she told me no.....

glad i did :) lol.... deff her tits are sick!
she did let me daty the first time for 50 bucks but wasn't opening her legs as i'd like so it isn't worth it, second time i asked her for daty and she told me to eat her with my cock instead, basically she told me no.....
It's funny also because I could of sworn you use to fuck with a few of the same SA chics I use to see also lol but thats a whole story for another day and thread lol.. All Good tho, same taste in woman ;)

saw sara today!
what can i say!? 23 tall colombian with long hair!
slim up top thick in the waist, probably 5'9' mabey 5'10"
natural small tits look great on her, $20 if you wanna suck on them.
nice big natural ass that makes you want to pop on rcg, mish is great while looking at such a pretty face with dimples but doggie is where is at with that view can't hold back at all.
if you're into feet holy shit!! smooth as cotton and flawless and got to kiss and suck on them during mish.
150 hh

saw sara today!
what can i say!? 23 tall colombian with long hair!
slim up top thick in the waist, probably 5'9' mabey 5'10"
natural small tits look great on her, $20 if you wanna suck on them.
nice big natural ass that makes you want to pop on rcg, mish is great while looking at such a pretty face with dimples but doggie is where is at with that view can't hold back at all.
if you're into feet holy shit!! smooth as cotton and flawless and got to kiss and suck on them during mish.
150 hh
Nice! Did you get a chance to see Victoria I believe on Wed? I got the pic of her she looked mad hot!

saw Laura today, hot and tall with heels she kept on.
big fake boobs with some scars and nice big fake ass, if you're into it you'd love hers.
cbj for 1 min, mish then doggy to finish off i had to look at that ass, little smell
100ss
pump and dump really, wont repeat