Colognes/Perfumes

I'm not into colognes or perfumes and since there is so much to choose from it is to much work for me to find what I like best. And I always avoid the gauntlet in department stores where they are looking to spritz you with free samples. I receive them as gifts and then I hardly ever use them. Funny, as with Trader 1, I had a girlfriend in the 80's that used Lauren and it would drive me wild. I loved her and I loved that scent.

I am a bit of a fragrance enthusiast/snob so much so that I have some of the luxury brands ask me to test some of their product and campaigns before they hit market.

I bought "Armaf Club de Nuit" just because and can confirm it has gotten more compliments than anything else. It is inexpensive but has some magic to it, just interesting smells.

I'm not into colognes or perfumes and since there is so much to choose from it is to much work for me to find what I like best. And I always avoid the gauntlet in department stores where they are looking to spritz you with free samples. I receive them as gifts and then I hardly ever use them. Funny, as with Trader 1, I had a girlfriend in the 80's that used Lauren and it would drive me wild. I loved her and I loved that scent.
It had some affect on me..
Perhaps should be included in memorable moments…
Had a side piece in work for a little.. We would meet from time to time in a little used service elevator ( no cameras at the time) ride up and down and fondle.. I mention one day my affinity for this perfume.. I could not control myself one day and ate her pussy while we rode up and down for what seemed like forever….
Ah… memories …