Colognes/Perfumes

Howdy all just a quick question I had here my barber every time has a new scent on he is wearing and he won’t share what they are like it’s some big secret or something whatever lmao! I just wanted to know from the fellas on here and the ladies as well what are some of the best colognes and fragrances you’ve smelled on men and/or women feel free anyone who wants to drop suggestions and add onto the conversation be my guest. I am looking for the best of the best when it comes to scents. Men what are the best colognes you can recommend to wear and women what are the best colognes you’ve smelled on partners, significant others, clients, customers, friends, others, etc? All suggestions are welcome come one come all. Sharing is caring. Thanks in advance for any and all help it’s greatly appreciated!

I do think cologne/ perfume is very subjective. Certainly no expert, but I would think the same product applied to different people will give off different scents..
My favorite on a woman is/was Ralph Lauren.. Don’t know if they make it any longer, but definitely an aphrodisiac for me…
Although I do not wear any longer, Chaps was my go too.. probobly discontinued

billyS

Reign of Terror
I do think cologne/ perfume is very subjective. Certainly no expert, but I would think the same product applied to different people will give off different scents..
My favorite on a woman is/was Ralph Lauren.. Don’t know if they make it any longer, but definitely an aphrodisiac for me…
Although I do not wear any longer, Chaps was my go too.. probobly discontinued
They go in and out of style too.
In the 70's chicks loved a guy wearing Aramis
Then late 80's early 90's it was Darkar
About 5, or 6 years ago my side piece bought me Obsession for men from Calvin Klein.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Hmmm. How long were you lurking before you became a member?
A couple of months. But I read through old stuff where you said you had a black SB for 12 years while you took a break from this site and then I think you said you found a new one more recently.

Plus, you've spoken about seeing Shy (and maybe Angelique) but I never saw you mention being with the other advertisers.

Howdy all just a quick question I had here my barber every time has a new scent on he is wearing and he won’t share what they are like it’s some big secret or something whatever lmao! I just wanted to know from the fellas on here and the ladies as well what are some of the best colognes and fragrances you’ve smelled on men and/or women feel free anyone who wants to drop suggestions and add onto the conversation be my guest. I am looking for the best of the best when it comes to scents. Men what are the best colognes you can recommend to wear and women what are the best colognes you’ve smelled on partners, significant others, clients, customers, friends, others, etc? All suggestions are welcome come one come all. Sharing is caring. Thanks in advance for any and all help it’s greatly appreciated!
Creed Santal

billyS

Reign of Terror
A couple of months. But I read through old stuff where you said you had a black SB for 12 years while you took a break from this site and then I think you said you found a new one more recently.

Plus, you've spoken about seeing Shy (and maybe Angelique) but I never saw you mention being with the other advertisers.
Okay fair enough.
Yes I do prefer them young, dark and slim.
A well know fact when I was contributing reviews on a regular basis.