Coco - Opera spa 973-756-7653

When i was let in I was met by a sexy Asian girl in short pants and white T-shirts without Bra. I said to my self well this must not be a legit place because it wasn't my first visit here. I was shown to a room and paid the house fee. I waited a few minutes and Coco came back. She must be in her late 30's. Still tight body, B's and curvy shape. She took me to the table shower room and gave me a nice cleaning. Back in the room she did an OK massage and on the flip started playing with my twig and berries. She asked me if I wanted any special work and I told her yes "everything" She gave me a big smile and told me $120 and I said OK. She left and came back started kissing me all over FK kissing my neck She let me kiss suck and lick her tits she has great nipples. Had some DATY and fingered her tight kitty after a while she moved down and got between my legs and started kissing and licking my balls, ass hole and cock. after a few minutes of that she started with a BBBJ but after a bit put the cover on and then mounted me and told me to lie still her pussy muscles kept contracting and relaxing a great feeling. She then rode me for 5 minutes til I came. She cleaned me up. I will be gong back again very soon and I will call first to see if Coco is there.