Coco and Isabella Chinese duo ************* review ************

Was in the mood for some Chinese to be honest. I live in the westchester area so I mostly just go to the amps in my area but I was in the city for business today. So I just scrolled through some reviews and was curious. I mean they always say do your due diligence before anything so I was taking my time doing research . Then I was curious about a double. I wanted a double today since i had a little time and I hadn’t had a threesome in years I ask who was available they told me Melany, coco and Isabella. I didn’t really want a Latina so I just chose the two Asian women. Damage was 6 not to bad.

I did enjoy my self the double bbbj was an interesting experience to say the least since I haven’t done a double in years.The shower was nice to the four hands rubbing on your body is a nice experience. Loved kisssing them both in the shower and feeling up on them.

The bedroom was the best part in my opinion. I ask Isabella to rim me while coco gives me a handjob. I then tell both of them to bend over in doggy style And alternate between them I end up busting in the bag when I switch to coco. I then ask for missionary I’m fingering Isabella while I’m inside of coco that was an interesting experience I end up busting and leaving. It was an interesting experience I’m not sure if I would probably repeat just for the experience to be honest I want to try more things I ended up with a lot of time left and I just ended up talking to them for the most part of the time.

You live in Westchester and visit AMPs, looking forward to some reviews and contributions to the Westchester threads. Good to have another monger in the area on the Board!

Mod note: Shill alert. @Jamaicansama2 has the same IP address as @Smokeydadon00 .
This review was originally a new thread

I was in flushing just wanted to get my Asian fix. I just Google ampa then ************* shows up; get a text then I come to the place confused a little this looks like an apartment but when I text and get the number it is her in the flesh Helen. I wasn’t surprised to see her since it is flushing there is always cute Asian women but the place was so discrete I would have walked right past it.

I do the hand sanitizer rub down and go to the room. It’s nice but I’m more focused on Helen she looks the same.

We go to the shower she gives me a preview bbbj and I wash her off we don’t do anything crazy. We then switch to the bedroom. I ask for her to ride me while I look at her in the mirror reverse cowgirl it was interesting experience.

We then switch to cowgirl this was interesting I loved how she started shaking on top of me that was a real turn on. It was interesting how soaked she was she really made a mess on me. I’m a young buck in my late 20s I was curious how it tasted was surprised her pussy only tasted like lube. We then go to doggy and I end up busting in the bag. I was kind of spent since I just got out of a meeting so I asked for a hj and a massage the second time. Ended up busting in her hand and going home. It end up being 300 for everything.

Mod note: Shill alert. @Jamaicansama2 has the same IP address as @Smokeydadon00 .
This review was originally a new thread

I was in flushing just wanted to get my Asian fix. I just Google ampa then ************* shows up; get a text then I come to the place confused a little this looks like an apartment but when I text and get the number it is her in the flesh Helen. I wasn’t surprised to see her since it is flushing there is always cute Asian women but the place was so discrete I would have walked right past it.

I do the hand sanitizer rub down and go to the room. It’s nice but I’m more focused on Helen she looks the same.

We go to the shower she gives me a preview bbbj and I wash her off we don’t do anything crazy. We then switch to the bedroom. I ask for her to ride me while I look at her in the mirror reverse cowgirl it was interesting experience.

We then switch to cowgirl this was interesting I loved how she started shaking on top of me that was a real turn on. It was interesting how soaked she was she really made a mess on me. I’m a young buck in my late 20s I was curious how it tasted was surprised her pussy only tasted like lube. We then go to doggy and I end up busting in the bag. I was kind of spent since I just got out of a meeting so I asked for a hj and a massage the second time. Ended up busting in her hand and going home. It end up being 300 for everything.
If this is the same place as the MysteryLover168 place in Flushing I visited in June, it's a different number from the one this thread is based on. My experience there was meh.

If this is the same place as the MysteryLover168 place in Flushing I visited in June, it's a different number from the one this thread is based on. My experience there was meh.
The number in the thread is the same number on their Twitter profile. Since you were there in June did I miss the review. Also can you take a look at their Twitter and tell me if the lady in red is Isabella or not. Only reason is the picture showed a lady with C and people said she has DD.

The number in the thread is the same number on their Twitter profile. Since you were there in June did I miss the review. Also can you take a look at their Twitter and tell me if the lady in red is Isabella or not. Only reason is the picture showed a lady with C and people said she has DD.
It’s the room body looks same

The number I called was ************. There's an Isabella on the site, but I was scheduled to visit Ayumi. She started her period, though, and so I was directed to another girl (Amy, but she's no longer advertised) and the experience was ho-hum.

After looking at their twitter, it does seem they have two numbers, the one above and the one on the title.