Coco 631-974-4932 Chinese Huntington

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, post #16 is definitely a different place, regardless of the phone number he posted.
Maybe, but you don't know about all the posts of his I've had to delete while he was in moderation.

As far as this one goes...
He started a thread without a phone number in the title so I locked it as per the rules.
I told him to correct it and he posted the thread over again, this time he included the a phone number but it matched this thread.
Since the name (Coco) and phone numbers were the same and the location was close I combined the threads.
Now he is playing cute and coming up with a new number.
Trust me, he is being dick.

can someone describe coco a little more?
I went recently and there were two providers, both probably close to 5'8" or close enough in height that height cannot be used as the distinguishing factor
didn't think either had a nice ass so that rules it out too

the one i got wore some sort of knit sweater and nylon pants, hj only

40house 40tip
not bad for a R&T but sounds like some providers offer more

Somebody asked about a knit sweater type dress and tight body stocking,..but it disappeared. Anyway that's her. Guess she didn't want to fuck maybe she had her period.

can someone describe coco a little more?
I went recently and there were two providers, both probably close to 5'8" or close enough in height that height cannot be used as the distinguishing factor
didn't think either had a nice ass so that rules it out too

the one i got wore some sort of knit sweater and nylon pants, hj only

40house 40tip
not bad for a R&T but sounds like some providers offer more
I smooshed Coco on a Saturday a few weeks back, so you may want to try a Saturday. She def not there on Sundays or Thursdays.
If you can't get Coco, give Lisa a shot, she was mad cool. Right down to business and no games. BJ was a little toothy, but she has a nice little body. Great personality and was DTF with no hesitation.

Best info I can give you guys about this place.

Stay Safe Gents

Made an appointment with Coco and went there. Not sure if that was the Coco everyone else met because that was my first visit. The Coco I met was about 5'6'', pretty eyes (wearing a mask so I can't see her face), blondish hair dye, fake hard D tits, and not much ass. When I asked for 1hh she seemed less interested so we went 1/2hh. The massage with just so so, and flip fast. cBJ last about 1min then she asked me to get on top. DATY was good, very clean. No GFE and she kept the mask on the whole time except cBJ. After all, not many interactions, she just let you do your thing. The damage was 40 + 120. Might repeat.

I went there yesterday. I met Coco. I wanted to one hour but because i walked in instead of making appointment, i could do only 30 mins. it was 40 for 30 mins and 60 for one hour. She did very minimum massage. If you are looking for a massage, don't go here. After the short massage / touching session, I flipped and negotiating the price. She offered cbj for 100 and 160 for fs. I had only 140 so we agreed on 140. May repeat but not sure. Both massage and fs were neah...