Club Wax

This place is across the street from Fannies. One of the most bizarre experiences in a strip club. This place is 95% black urban. All black patrons, all black dancers. One white guy managing the place and me! But I don't care and was quite comfortable. Everybody was very nice. Some very good looking girls. Big place. Probably 30 girls and 30 customers when I was there Friday night. Typical LDs at the tables, Lap dance open rooms and a closed VIP. The dances were I think $10 a song. The open LD rooms were $25 for 20 minutes. VIP I think was just a little more. In there - anything goes. I was offered FS. crazy. But what was weird was the completely open smoking of pot. Half the people openly smoking grass. One girl was giving me a LD tableside when her roommate came over to the table and rolled a joint and lit up right there. Anyway - I got a few LDs from a bunch of hotties for VERY little money. Finished off with a cbj in the VIP. I can't remember but I think I gave her 100. Recommended but be aware you will walk out smelling of pot.

..... But what was weird was the completely open smoking of pot. Half the people openly smoking grass. One girl was giving me a LD tableside when her roommate came over to the table and rolled a joint and lit up right there.....Recommended but be aware you will walk out smelling of pot.
Sounds like you don't even need to smoke your own joint — just sit there and breathe.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Half the people openly smoking grass.
Grass? Lol, you must be older than me!
Great review though, from our resident LI strip club guy.
Love the prices. Reminds me of years ago I had gone to Rachel's in Orlando which had similar prices (but I'm talking over 25 years ago) then a few months later I went to *Gold Diggers in Island Park and got sticker on shock.

*Not sure if that was the exact name. It was short lived as the owner was mobbed up and got his liquor license pulled when he was arrested for something. Then it went BYO and totally nude for a short time before it close.
But it nice while it lasted for us South Shore guys. Certainly better than Bare Necessaries.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah that was it. They called it "The Girls of Goldfingers" But there was something else in the title too. I remembered if you got there before a certain time there was no cover charge.
They had table/chair dances, not really lap dances but absolutely no touching. This was around 1994.

It was in the old OBI West and they also opened one in Levittown in the old Uncle Sams. They were each gone in a blink of an eye having lasted only a few months. Ahhh Uncle Sams back during the disco craze that was heaven on earth, the best assortment of pussy ever eventually followed by Chanel 80.

There was a strip club down the block. Real seedy joint. On the southbound side of the road right on the corner that veered off from Long Beach Road going toward Island Park. And there was a seedy hotel across the street on Long Beach Road.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a strip club down the block. Real seedy joint. On the southbound side of the road right on the corner that veered off from Long Beach Road going toward Island Park. And there was a seedy hotel across the street on Long Beach Road.
Bear Necessaties or simply "the Bear". The motel, Long Beach Inn I think got closed down by the local government or just was too damaged by Sandy and never reopened. Either way a friend of mine got crabs there either from his ONS or the sheets.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was it Bare Necessities or was that someplace else? I was at the bar there one night and this middle aged couple came in and tried to pick me up
Yes that's it. I think you told me you also knew one of the barmaids there, the one who worked in Happy Tips in Queens Village.

Funny - I was watching the movie "Night School" with Kevin Hart and the sleazy strip club next to his job (the Christian Chicken place where he was dressed as a chicken) was this place! And yes ... it is sleazy! I was there again last month and pretty much the same exact story as last time. Hot WOC and anything goes in the VIP. Plus lots of pot smoking.