Cloud Nine goes to Cloud Nine but doesn't go beyond Cloud Two

simple. You tell your wife, while you were having lunch that day, at a local coffee shop/diner/whatever, some woman kept hitting on you. Non-stop, and no matter how many times you graciously answered that you were flattered, but a happily married man to a wonderful beautiful woman, the woman persisted, and kept hitting on you. So, in order to get her off your back, you said to her, youd go out with her on one condition, she lets you fuck her up the ass so hard her fillings will rattle, and then she smacked you, but at least she left you alone.

BMM-the answer man!

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
So how do I explain the red handprint on my face to the wife?
After BBM's suggestion, the question should be - So how do you explain the "TWO" red handprints on your face to your friends & co-workers?

Other strip club named after UG handles I would have no interest in patronizing:

hombre
danger-us
milkman
One eyed trouser trout
suddanlyknot

I would go to:

bushleaguer
curious
Puta
Happy Hooker
Spaz Medicine

Has anyone been to Cloud Nine in Harleysville lately?

I think they have a special "couch dance" area in the basement, and it's a lot more expensive than the regular lame couch dance... I think they call it a "champagne session"... so from what i can tell, it might be a "full service" type of place, but not all of the girls participate.