Claudia in Bellerose 917-285-1376

Amazing, Amazing. I haven't had this 1st time experience in a very long time. Made my contact with handler and confirmed Claudia would still be available this late afternoon reached the building and was told ready and apt #. Claudia opened the door and oh lord great body and awesome smile and I'm in. Went to bathroom to freshen up and came to her bedroom we worked out 30 min stay more cause I was short in time but we used up all 30 min. SS 130 x 20 for BBJ settled up. We stood there aside the bed and made out like renewed couple she gave a GFE as we explored each other feeling all around. I asked for a stand BBJ she agreed and did great work of my cock before I blew I stopped her and we climbed the bed. She laid down and continued to explore her and she did the same finally without holding back she allowed me to DATY and she was glad I did about 15 min in she cums. She apologizes for pulling away and smiles telling me thank you. She then asked me if I wanted to have sex and I say "oh yeah my turn" she smiles and grabs my cock and rubs her clit. I agree and she grabs the hat and she slides me in we go at it nice and slow she is having another moment although I think she was semi faking that move and at that point whispers in my ear cum baby, I'm done.

I'm actually really sad she will he gone after today and she was sweet and great to talk to afterwards. I think it will he awhile for her return but will look out for it.

Safe travels Claudia.

Not sure the liability of answering that question. Why don't you contact them and find out? Nor do get the reason for asking.
If I am seen walking into an office building during the day, its easy to explain to a friend or S.O., if seen.
If I am seen walking into a private resident or apartment that’s extremely difficult to explain.
I don’t live far from the area; I would not take a gamble on an apartment.

Just came back from seeing my new favorite.

I got a notice that Claudia was back in town. I attempted to work out schedule to escape I had it planned tomorrow in the afternoon. I told the phone person the same, then I got out of work earlier then I expected. I shot a text to meet in 45min all clear.

Usually procedure park text told apt # walk upstairs she opens the door wearing a blue teddy with a slip. Walk into her bedroom tell her I'm exhausted from the walks to the stairs and she giggles. We settle on the time I wanted 1hr she said can't plans laters settle for 30min. When she return less clothing I'm in boxers I jokly say do you remember me there's no way. She smiles and claims to remember telling me she never forgets a face didn't believe her until she brought up the topic we talked about before.

Any move on as we stood by the bed making out she let's me roam and she does as well. Lite kisses here and there leads to removing the rest of clothing. We continue to make out now nude and I look down at my cock and she motions to move to the bed. As I lay she rubs her body mostly her breast on my cock and rest if the body. I tell her we can do this for hours and she smiles and says yes. As she get ready for BJ I see her grabbing a cover I tell her I want bare she agrees for $20 give her the okay to proceed. She takes her time sucking and licking from my shaft to my balls I mention to her I would like to DATY and she smiles and says yes . She keeps going maybe 5 min and I tell her my turn I must of dined for 10 to 15 min and she shocked and released some cream. As I approach her face and she kisses me tells me thank you for making her cum.

She places cover on and I last 5 min as she makes noises and motions as to cum again. Pop in the bag she cleans me up we lay down and talk for another 10 min to catch up. As I'm leaving I tell her hope to see her again but unlikely as she is not staying long.

She is very pretty not a spinner beautiful body and very nice breast.

She is wonderful

Met with Claudia after reading the good reviews. Mixed feelings with this one.
Same setup as always, call for time and once again when arrived. I get there and I’m greeted by an sub average blonde about 5’6. Ad says 28 but I would say she is late 30s early 40s. She has a very European look to her face, not my cup of tea but I can see how some may find that attractive.

Claudia is very sweet and not a clock watcher. Started out with lfk and then moved to the bed for the action. Good bbj with eye contact followed by CG. She does a great job at both because I can last long and she had me so close within seconds, she gets wet fast. I have one complaint, when we switched over to missionary…. OH MY… smell. It was bad and almost unbearable, I was able to pop but I forced myself. I made sure to clean and shower right away. From experience I’ve dealt with two types of fishy smells and this was the worst of the two, it made me nauseous. I was told I was the first appointment of the day as it was early in the day. I have never experienced something like this with any provider from this crew or outside. Definitely will have me staying away from this place for a while, and I frequent a lot. I did not opt in for any extras only HH. I will not repeat with Claudia.
Total damage: 130 for HH

Overall Location 7/10
Donation rate 9/10
Face 5/10
Body 6/10
Feet 6/10

I do not wish for anyone to go through that, may your experience be a much better one.