Claudia 754-457-3589

Found her ad on a site and was close to the Bethpage area so figured why not. Ad seemed legit. Text and she was available for a HH (150). Text when I arrived at a discrete long term stay hotel and her handler called me on the phone. Told me to walk into the lobby and take the elevator to the room. I know it’s not her because when I arrived in the room, the girl spoke almost zero English.
She’s not the girl in the pics. I’d say mid 30’s. From Columbia. She has a pretty face. Big booty, saggy tits and belly with scars on both. Thankfully she turned the lights off and I basically focused on her face. Gave a very nice CBJ and was slapped it on her lips and cheeks. Asked me if I liked it in Spanish, kind of a turn on. She went on her about 10 minutes and it was very enjoyable. We went CG, doggy, then mish. She was very accommodating and seemed to be into it. Always a good thing. Blew in the bag with about 5 minutes left. She asked if I wanted a massage but I was in a rush so declined.
Overall not bad for last minute and the price.

Not sure if they have a group of girls but since there’s a handler I’m assuming yes.

I have been running into a similar situation with a bunch of latina women working out the hotel on vanderbilt hwy area bait and switch. I bring my ipad to verify the girl in the photo happened a few times now I just avoid that area