Classified Ads

Hi. I am a new Utopia member and I have a quick question. Why are there no classified ads at all in any of the different geopgraphic regions? I was just wondering if I was having some sort of technical problem not being able to access the ads. Thanks in advance for your help.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The *ahem* technical team is working on a a small bug in the sytem, and has gauranteed me that they would be up by ( last ) Friday ( so much for promises from the tech team ).

Allen

Webmaster?
nope, back in the wonderful D.R. No power for most of today but the 2 cuties we picked up last night have been fun...off to the beach tomorrow, who knows what we might find?
:)

Four ads?

I hereby recant all my opposition to the NJ board and hereby demand that it be built. What have you been doing with all that income anyway? I, for one, can tell you I'd much rather have a board that has more (artificial) reach than a board that has reliability.

So add the extra board. I can stand some downtime every week or so. If you plan it closely JAG and UG can coordinate their service brownouts and everyone will benefit.

currently working on my add. I had it all set to go and then it got deleted somehow cause i didnt fill something in. i got frustrated and went and mastr^^^ instead.

i couldnt get what i said back and that was my own thoughts at the time.