Classic Hooker Names

I always thought that Miss Kitty would be fitting for a provider's name, although I see it better on an older woman. Also, it might be more appropriate for a madam.
Try it out for yourself. The next time you're at your favorite AMP, greet the MMS with, "Good evening, Miss Kitty."

I always thought that Miss Kitty would be fitting for a provider's name, although I see it better on an older woman. Also, it might be more appropriate for a madam.
Try it out for yourself. The next time you're at your favorite AMP, greet the MMS with, "Good evening, Miss Kitty."
( I recently learned that Miss Kitty was openly a madam in the original radio incarnation of Gunsmoke. However for the family-friendly TV version, her occupation was conveniently disguised. )

I do not like any provider referred to as "Miss". In my experience she will be arrogant or obese or, too often, both.

However the name "Miss Kitty" may get a pass due to the literary connection. Yet if one chose to pursue that, I would prefer the more elegant "Pussy Galore".

"Pussy Galore" would be good for an establishment name.
The name of a real life old west Denver provider and madam was Mattie Silk. She is famously quoted as having said "if you laid end to end all the cocks I have fucked they would reach from here to Cheyenne".