CL - Legit Girl?

Hi All,

As many newbs start their post, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be putting this, but since I can start a thread here, hope this is the right place.

I've been looking around and found an ad on Craigslist (http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/974397785.html) I sent her an email and she replies back telling me her rates and services via email. She then instructs me in that same email that I need to fill out a reservation form on her site (I won't link the site b/c I'm not sure if that's against the rules), there will be a $1 charge for that reservation to check if for sex offenders list and to check if I'm LE.

It looks fishy to me and I haven't done it, but she looks pretty good and her rates are really good, compared to other providers.

Has anyone heard of this before, where they charge you $1 for a reservation for a check?

She did sent extra pictures with her email, but non of them were fully nude, there was always lingerie or something covering her vital parts.

Any advice or anyone have prior experience? I did find another post she did on cityvibe ... but I'm not sure if that is the same girl (http://eroticservices.cityvibe.com/index.php?do=view&p=338021). On the site she directed me to, its says she's *** reviewed but can't find her with the info that I have, I emailed her for her *** id, but no response yet.

I can post the site she directed me to, but if someone could tell me if that's alright to do, please say so.

Thanks!

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Rules should be read

Hi All,

As many newbs start their post, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be putting this, but since I can start a thread here, hope this is the right place.

I've been looking around and found an ad on Craigslist (http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/974397785.html) I sent her an email and she replies back telling me her rates and services via email. She then instructs me in that same email that I need to fill out a reservation form on her site (I won't link the site b/c I'm not sure if that's against the rules), there will be a $1 charge for that reservation to check if for sex offenders list and to check if I'm LE.

It looks fishy to me and I haven't done it, but she looks pretty good and her rates are really good, compared to other providers.

Has anyone heard of this before, where they charge you $1 for a reservation for a check?

She did sent extra pictures with her email, but non of them were fully nude, there was always lingerie or something covering her vital parts.

Any advice or anyone have prior experience? I did find another post she did on cityvibe ... but I'm not sure if that is the same girl (http://eroticservices.cityvibe.com/index.php?do=view&p=338021). On the site she directed me to, its says she's *** reviewed but can't find her with the info that I have, I emailed her for her *** id, but no response yet.

I can post the site she directed me to, but if someone could tell me if that's alright to do, please say so.

Thanks!
First don't bother with any links. Second this is pure and utter bull shit a legit provider will have a free form on her web site to do screening and she will not charge you for it. Scams like this are all over CL. The pics you got most likely with a little research would turn up as stolen from some web site, I have even seen them taken from my space pages. I doubt it was LE but once you gave billing info for the dollar it would unleashed a shit storm of billing to your CC.

That's using my words lightly and me not turning this thread into a review lol

But those who have been with her are never disappointed :) and I am definitely going to see her again ... and again ... and again ... and ... you get the point

Spidey Sense

If it seems fishy and the smell doesn't originate from between her legs, Run Forrest, RUN!
Everyone is looking to make a dishonest buck these days and rather than TOFTT pass on her no matter what her *** reviews state. Most of those 'legit' reviews are from shills, pimps, or the provider herself. $1 to find out if you're NOT LE? The fuzz can circumvent such nonsense and as previously stated, the girl/guy is looking to earn from your good intentions.