Cl- Busty Pakastani (long Island)

this cl ad appears but is deleted within minutes of posting. I called the number in ad and got a callback. but the whole thing seems kind of weird, why is it deleted so quickly? Is it a setup? I dont mind taking one for the team but am worried it might be some kind of LE setup,........ anyone have info?

This girl has been reviewed here in the past. She has been on CL for about a year or so and is as described in the ads. She is fairly pretty and does have a really nice set of jugs. Speaks excellent english as she has been raised in the west.
Her service leaves a lot to be desired. Its 200, one and done and she is out the door in 30 min or less. Certainly not GFE by anyone's standard.
If you have never tried Paki pussy and want to try one with a great rack attached, then probably worth a shot (pun intended).

Phone # ending in 7348?
The ad that was up earlier today(posted to CL @ 12:51P but now gone) had # ending in 4238 (I looked at the ad and saved the page). Its the same ad that has been running for some time. The ad may pop up for a day or two and then not be seen for several weeks.

As far as age, the post indicates "18". She probably is not 18 any longer but is at most a few years older than that and certainly not mid 20's yet.

I think it's a shame for her sake that she isn't GFE, because if she was she eventually double her rate or more and make a ton of money.

Yeah she is not LE. And the one time I had her over I was allowed 2 cups in one hour for $200, but I had asked for that first over the phone and wasn't going to book the appointment unless it was a "full" hour with 2 cups. As always YMMV.