CL: 3 Hotties, Ana Ava Alicia

Has anyone visited this trio, sometimes posts as a duo (18 yo's) from Craigslist? Their ad is always way way more explicit than anything else you will generally see on CL. For example, they always list that they do pretty much the whole alphabet. At least the part that mongers are interested in. Also, they usually have a photo of the two of them, and then just today a third as well.

The third always writes as an angry wife, who's husband doesn't satisfy sexually, and has recently taken all her credit cards. Now she wants to be sexually satisfied and get revenge on her bastard husband, yeah whatever.

Anyways, I don't hobby much because of my budget, which is why I don't have many posts. I've got some free time off, and I've got a couple of extra bucks. I called their number today. Twice no answer, third times a charm. Lady answers. Sequence follows something like..
Her: Hello?
Me: Hi, I saw your ad on craigslist and was interested in visiting
Her: Ok......
Me: So you say you offer incall, where are you?
Her: We are in blah blah, what time do you want to come?
Me: Uh, thats a bit far for me, I dont drive, I thought you did out?
Her: Yeah, where?
Me: blah
Her: thats too far... we'll be in manhattan next week..*tells me area*
Me: Ok, maybe I'll schedule on Monday, will all of you be available?
Her: yes. bye

Now, I'm thinking, why do they get to write so explicit on CL, and why was it so easy to get an appointment? My mind thinks LE. I asked for a review on CL, but no responses. I was curious if anyone has seen this duo or trio, whichever it was that you may have visited. I'm thinking of visiting them because they make is sound like they can get down and dirty. But, it also sounds too good to be true and I have read plenty of times what this means.

If I do end up visiting them, I'll post a review. If nothing else, wish me luck.

Jammy

TO THE WEBMASTERS: I haven't posted in quite a while, but I have been lurking. Not sure if I can start a thread or if this belongs here, but if there is anything wrong with it just dump it. I'll take one for the team on them, but I'm not willing to go in on this one blind because it smells of LE. Anyways, basically, what I'm saying in this last PS to you is that I know I'm not a regular poster and we're not supposed to ask questions until we have given. But I really don't have much to offer since i only partake 2 or 3 times a year. Well, thats me on my knees to get this one posted, no I'm no chic, so don't get carried away with that image, hehe.

Update

This morning I noticed my request for a review of the trio has been deleted. So was the other dude's request. Not sure if CL deletes all Review requests, but another bit of info to juggle.

Jammy

Also to add

Their ads have also been deleted.

Did some searching with CL filter, found some older reviews, one set always looked the same and seemed fake. Another was negative and said, expect lots of extra fees and BS with them. My question is being answered, I believe, will decide on Monday.

Jammy

Wow a real veteran

Wow! I attracted a real veteran to my little posting. Thanks for responding Vermeer!

I'm still working on this one. As yet, I posted about 3 requests for reviews on the girls, gotten 3 responses, although 2 were from the same source. One response said they were good, and gave his first name as a referal. The other response was from a guy who said he saw one of them and although she looked tired, she did everything he asked for. Neither elaborated on the services though.

Now, on the responses, I could see their ***** addys. So I went and did a look up of the two fellas. They appear to be legit fellows, as one I was able to trace back to his college alma mater due a comment he posted on his college site a while back. It actually also noted what his current occupation was ( government job in health). The other fellow also turned up some info. He had posted on a couple of message boards on health info. From what I can deduce, he appears to be in the health store type of business. Of course this is all speculation. All of this could have been set up by vice. I'm being vague here to not out the fellas.

But, one last tidbit of info. The other day when I called the girls, they said Monday they would be on 32nd and 5th ave. Is this something of a whore avenue? Because I called some other numbers today from CL and a bunch were in the 5th low 30's area. Just curious.

Hmmm.. as far as that goes, haven't spent the bucks yet, still got my net cast and waiting to see what the best catch is. I may just end up at Julies, since I dont partake that much and her establishment is the safest. I've got a couple other leads I may end up using, but still fishing.

Jammy

Red Roof and La Quinta are too small for incalls, unless they only see one for the day, which I'm sure is the case however most likely Holiday Inn.

I called them late on Saturday night. They told me to swing by at 5 am! I told them it was too late but the funny thing is they do sound really young. I spoke to the quieter of the 2. She wasn't very talkative but everytime I asked a question she asked the person in the room. I could hear the one in the back saying, "Its 250 for the half ".
"Can he come later?".
I was really tempted because the ads were very explicit and the pics were not bad. But as you say..if it sounds to good to be true.. then probably its...a Sting!

more than one county?

If they are advertising in more than 1 county outside of NY and in the 5 boros they are probably not LE they don't usually have vice task forces unless the feds are in and they usually aren't in the normal prost. case. Thier interest would be in mob control. How'd you get the info on the guys college?

Originally posted by anataben
I called them late on Saturday night. They told me to swing by at 5 am! I told them it was too late but the funny thing is they do sound really young. I spoke to the quieter of the 2. She wasn't very talkative but everytime I asked a question she asked the person in the room. I could hear the one in the back saying, "Its 250 for the half ".
"Can he come later?".
I was really tempted because the ads were very explicit and the pics were not bad. But as you say..if it sounds to good to be true.. then probably its...a Sting!
If they do calls in and outside of NYC they probably are "legit." The vice guys don't have that level of intercounty cooperation unless the feds are involved and they only really care if their is mob involvement.

I've pretty much determined

Well I think I've pretty much decided to go another route this time around. Unfortunately for me, the thought of getting a dud isn't worth my 4 hobby trips a year. The ad sure is tempting though. For a chase of that nature, I'll stick to the underground clubs. *** has given me a couple of good experiences with good chase included.

I don't think their LE, because of information I noted above. Also, I called to inquire about outcall, and they said it was possible for a higher price and as long as the location was nearby. Ultimately they may be able to deliver what they say, but it will depend on how tired they are by the time you get to them. A real YMMV is my thought.

Thanks to all for the responses. I'll post a review if its appropriate of how I choose.

Jammy

Oh yeah, forgot to ask

Do you guys have any fixes for the CL request that you call from identifiable number? I don't call any ads where they say no blocked numbers.

Then when I do call and they ask for a callback from unblocked number I just don't call back. Seems too crazy to let some random CL chic get ahold of my phone number. I'll do it for a known provider or agency, but none for the random ones out there.

Oh yeah, I may try some more recon on the trio. Since I haven't actually spent those beans I save quite yet. Their ad is just too too tempting. Looks like this one will come down to the wire.

Jammy

Thanks TCAT

Thanks for the info TCAT. Didn't think about the complexity of vice working out of multiple counties. These girls post for Brooklyn, Manhatten. They also say they will visit some other boroughs. I think Queens was posted once as well.

Got the info with some simple snooping, not all Internet. Not interested in revealing as he may have replied to others and I don't want to out him.

Jammy

Re: Thanks TCAT

Originally posted by jammy
Thanks for the info TCAT. Didn't think about the complexity of vice working out of multiple counties. These girls post for Brooklyn, Manhatten. They also say they will visit some other boroughs. I think Queens was posted once as well.

You've got to be careful though. All the places you mentioned are all under the jurisdiction of NYPD if I'm not mistaken. That means there is no inter-county cooperation required. You've got to make sure the girl will travel to Westchester or NJ, etc. to rule out NYPD.

In a similar vein, I replied to a guy from CL who was looking for some info on a a particular place that posted on CL. I gave him a brief reply, and we exchanged a couple of ******. He said he was going the next day, and then the next day told me he went and had a less than mediocre experience. (Mine was excellent)And I'm wondering now if he could have been LE??? I did provide a more info than I probably should have, and now I'm not sure if me replying to him was a mistake. Any thoughts?

Re: Re: Thanks TCAT

Originally posted by DaveNJ
You've got to be careful though. All the places you mentioned are all under the jurisdiction of NYPD if I'm not mistaken. That means there is no inter-county cooperation required. You've got to make sure the girl will travel to Westchester or NJ, etc. to rule out NYPD.
Correct! They have got to do LI or better NJ also the 5am thing is interesting as the shift change is 8 am they could if they are LE be looking for a good OT bust.