Civvy BJ's-BB Or Covered ?? Does It Matter ???

The idea for this thread came from another post by jimbo44 who stated:

" I wanted to interject on getting some skull while using a rubber. Sure, I as anyone else luv it raw, but if the woman knows how to suck with the right pressure and using her hand and scratching my balls at the same time, I can not even feel the difference. Plus, I know she will not suddenly stop in the middle of my "O" or start choking and gagging, which we all know ruins half of the experience. "

I know their is going to be lots of different opinions on this one, but IMHO, their is no comparison between a BBBJ and CBJ. For me its night and day!
Besides, the lady will almost always want BB DATY, so why not reciprocate??

What do you guys ( or ladies) think???

Last edited:
my first post. i normally agree that bb feels better, but jimbo has a pretty good point. i once had a cbj from a girl that knew how to put perfect pressure and "vacuum-ness" during. normally, it takes me a while to get off from a bj ... which is great for me cause i love 'em ... but this girl finished me off in like five minutes, and i'm sure it could have been faster. plus, this girl was so good, she clearly had a lot of practice, so the condom was great for the peace of mind ON TOP of the fact that it was the best bj i'd ever had.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Granted, it's been a while since I've had a civilian sexual relationship, but in my entire life, the concept on a covered bj never came up until I started with professionals.

Of course, I never had much casual sex and didn't really do the 1 night stand thing. As far as I was concerned, condoms were to prevent pregnancy. Sure, they prevent STD's but when getting involved in a relationship, there is usually an understanding that there are not STDs involved.

I am not saying that is right. Simply that it was my mentality and I think is probably a common one.

Now I wonder if the use of a condom during a bj is a sign that someone has hobby experience?

Last edited:
well i'm pretty ******** and in the late 80's and 90's *********** the "safe sex" thing was pretty much jackhammered into the brains of folks ******** . i don't think it's just hobby experience involved either, though i know for most of you guys it probably is. i've had conversations with friends who were like "yeah maybe i don't always use a condom when i get a bj, but most of the time when i don't, i probably should. the girls that i'm getting bjs from have probably blown most of the guys they've ever met."

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Last edited by a moderator:
my first post. i normally agree that bb feels better, but jimbo has a pretty good point. i once had a cbj from a girl that knew how to put perfect pressure and "vacuum-ness" during. normally, it takes me a while to get off from a bj ... which is great for me cause i love 'em ... but this girl finished me off in like five minutes, and i'm sure it could have been faster. plus, this girl was so good, she clearly had a lot of practice, so the condom was great for the peace of mind ON TOP of the fact that it was the best bj i'd ever had.
Sounds like this Jamaican chic I see (non pro) who lives in Laurelton. She only does CBj, but like I said,it is perfect for me.