Cindy 631-801-0616 Brooklyn Hungarian

Went to see Cindy (part of the BK Hungarian crew) yesterday and set up an appointment with the answering service. They gave me the cross streets and I called when I got there and was directed to the address and apt # over the phone. Was one of their typical run down apt building locations in Kensington.

Got to the apt door and when it opened I saw a verry thin petite gypsy looking girl (dark hair, dark eyes) who was definitely not the photos, but was smiling, bouncy, and attractive enough for me to take a chance on paying $200 for the hour. Young, cute teddy showing a very nice ass, a- cups and very smiley … I asked “how are you?” to which she replied “22!”

Her poor English skills made communication difficult: when we had undressed and got payment sorted, she went right for the cover I asked “OK to cover later?” She looked confused and thinking that meant I wanted a hand job to start (instead of the bbj I wanted) she grabbed some moisturizing cream and began a hj.

I rolled with it. After a decent hj with some ball play, little rich was ready and she put the cover on, positioned herself with her elbow on my ribs / stomach and started what I can only describe as one of the worst bj’s I’ve ever received: mostly thumb and one finger hand action, lots of teeth scraping, and random super suction on the tip with a loud pop every 10 seconds or so … normally that last bit would be a positive, but considering the rest of the debacle, it was mostly just distracting. Sometimes the suction actually hurt!

Beginning to lose chub and having difficulty breathing with her elbow/shoulder placement, I decided to implement damage control and she got the message that I wanted to move on. She maneuvered into mish and said “not fast” guiding me in with a little spit on her fingers.

One thing about petite girls: She was super tight! Still smiley and a bit giggly, I started getting into it. As my first pops are always quick and she was so tight I miscalculated and popped without getting into any other positions (really wanted to experience ds!)

alas it was not to be … once I pulled out, I smelled that dreaded not-so-fresh smell and knew it would be a struggle from then on… she handed me a dry paper towel and began texting …

No offer of massage followed and she ran her nails in a half sexy soft touch sort of way on me for a few min to get me to half mast. Rushing things, she struggled to get another condom on me. I knew it was pretty much over but soldiered on as the money was spent.

after a few seconds of the terrible bj with her shoulder in my gut she struggled to get a cover on me and I tried in vain to enter her in mish again. I was too limp to continue due to the bad bj and bad smell so I called it to which she said multiple times “Thanks you! Thanks you!”

Asked for a shower (no offer of towel) and washed my parts multiple times … left feeling half-defeated… would not recommend unless you like that sort of thing.

Sucks that you had a bad time. I saw her in Kensington as well about a month ago. She is very giggly and cute. Didn’t have the b.o problem when I saw her but she was a one and done for me.