Cici - 347-506-8691 - Bethpage

Found this number on one of the sites.

Called and spoke to a pleasant Asian lady who asked where I was and told me they had a spot in Bethpage.

A subsequent text message read as below:
-------------
*Address of Hotel in Bethpage*
130hhr 160hr
Shower nuru bbj lick gfe everything
Thanks
--------
I asked for a pic and was sent one of those heavily airbrushed pics of a cute young Asian with giant tits in a tight t-shirt.

I called back and asked for the hour. They asked that I call when I get to the location. I called, they asked if I was AA (not Alcoholics Anonymous), I'm not, gave me the room number with instructions to walk in without speaking to the front desk, and off I went.

I knocked and was let in. The room was clean, the lamp was covered by one of those fabric grocery bags in pink lending to a dim red tint in the room. The room was super tidy and smelled a bit like vinegar.

Inside was an older lady, certainly not the cutie in the pic, wearing a little red negligee. I was ready. Cici was very petite, probably in her 50's, hairless below her head, and very polite. I paid for the hour. She said, "You take off clothes heeehee".

I did and she took off her negligee. Totally naked. Cutish skinny older woman tight body. B cups. Cute nipples. She seemed very clean. I prefer a little more meat on the bone.

I sucked her nipples, fingered her good, good BJ (I asked for condom on but she was good without) I could see her suck my dick, which was a turn on. She did well.

When I say she was petite, I am average in my mind, probably a little more girth than most. She asked me to ease in because it was too fat. Not sure if it was a ploy to make me feel better about myself but her vagina was quite small and tight and she had just given a pretty good BJ to a guy that hadn't released for a while.

Fucked her. No limits at all except, when I tried to put Pedro in her poopchute, she said, "No ahss" and no coming on her face. She probably didn't want to redo her makeup.

Took the condom off, and had a glorious ejaculation on her belly some of it hit her face.

She said you want hour or half hour? Since I was done, I said half's enough.

While I washed up, she got in the tub and started to wash her vagina...with vinegar and water. There was a bottle of vinegar on the edge of the tub! Explained the smell going in.

She gave me some of my money back. I didn't tip.

Thinking back it was all very mechanical. She treated it like a job. There was no real anticipation like when I go to an AMP. The uncertainty of whether she going to rub my balls, put her finger in my ass, tickle my taint. It was so very practical. I think I prefer AMPs in that respect. She knew she was going to make me cum but there wasn't any real 'sexiness' to it.

Would I repeat? Maybe. Overall a good experience just not spectacular enough for the $.

was this visit from a prior week or even earlier?

I took a peek this week and it was a 5’7” or so flat chested wide hipped flat butt lady. Would guess she’s closer to 35 than 50, English was good enough to ask why I was not staying.

can’t give exact room number but 2nd FL, left side (smaller room number) side after elevator ?

was this visit from a prior week or even earlier?

I took a peek this week and it was a 5’7” or so flat chested wide hipped flat butt lady. Would guess she’s closer to 35 than 50, English was good enough to ask why I was not staying.

can’t give exact room number but 2nd FL, left side (smaller room number) side after elevator ?
It was from the week prior on a Wednesday. 2nd floor, right side. Seems like you got someone different in a different room.