Cici 212-643-0609

This place is very clean. Visited this spot after reading a good review on Joy but she was in her short vacation. MMS showed me another girl, called Cici. She's petite, slim Korean girl in her mid to late 20ish. Nice boobs implanted and small apple hips good for doggy. She gives longer table shower than usual. Massage is mediocre but her deep throat massage was brilliant. Great tongue bath all over your favorite spots. Slobbered a lot. 69, cg, rcg, mish, doggy, BBBJ were available. Finished in 69, CBJCIM. MMS also looked so sexy. I've never seen a beautiful MMS like her so far. Maybe ask 4 hands next time.

This place is very clean. Visited this spot after reading a good review on Joy but she was in her short vacation. MMS showed me another girl, called Cici. She's petite, slim Korean girl in her mid to late 20ish. Nice boobs implanted and small apple hips good for doggy. She gives longer table shower than usual. Massage is mediocre but her deep throat massage was brilliant. Great tongue bath all over your favorite spots. Slobbered a lot. 69, cg, rcg, mish, doggy, BBBJ were available. Finished in 69, CBJCIM. MMS also looked so sexy. I've never seen a beautiful MMS like her so far. Maybe ask 4 hands next time.
Happy someone else visited Seven Star recently as I visited about 2 weeks ago. I was prompted to visit given another review of Joy, so I called and made an appt around 10. Had a couple drinks but to my pleasant surprise Joy came and greeted me wearing a pretty red Chinese dress. Joy is about 5’2, cute perky Bs, pretty face and shapely butt. Solid 8-8.5 and very pretty by AMP standards. I had a couple drinks and did not feel like haggling. Dropped 2.4 on the table and told her 2 times.

She nodded, went back to get supplies and came back and brought me to the shower. Shower was a non-event and since I was drinking a little did not feel like pushing.

Back to the room, lay down for 2 mins and see that sexy thing strip out of her dress, down to black bra and itty bitty black thing which was immediately removed. She jumped on top/did cat bath and p2p. I was turned on and for some reason told her to lay down and I started massaging her (oh what drinks will do to you). She ended up on her back and was stroking me as i stood over her. She started talking sorry and low and behold got me to pop all over her boobs. Rubbed it all over herself and said now time for you to cum #2. Unfortunately despite her best efforts CBJ, mish, DG, standing DG, against wall, more bj - it just was not working. Knock came and she helped me get dressed and left.

Didn’t have the best connection with her but she is def sexy and accommodating. For those that can not get in to the higher level, appt needed places, this is a nice spot in midtown with pretty chicks open 24 hours.