Ciara/Cici merged threads 516-324-5038 Avoid- flake and Heroin addict

It should also be noted that some of the greatest in this profession are also bipolar.
I think a great many artists, musicians, actors, etc. are bi-polar or OCD or ADD/ADHD or similar mental illness. Something about the affliction allows them to focus and gives them the drive to succeed. Or maybe it's just the fuck-it attitude that allows them to overcome the rejection that is a big part of the climb to success. Of course, the illness has to be managed properly. Unmanaged, it's a mess and that's where the substance abuse can come into play.

516 324 5038: She advertised again today and was ready to flake again tonight, but I convinced her to see me. The pics are Not her. She is black skinned and sagging breasts with bean sized nipples. If this were pics of her, they must be at least 10 years earlier, but I doubt they are hers. I mentioned to her about how I thought the female in the pics was lighter and she said, "Oh I have tan lines" and showed me, but I was not convinced. Average service and she had other people in her rental house. When I walked in, a construction male was on the first floor fixing something. When I was leaving and out the door, I heard her yell, "Kathy!" Something is amidst. However, after finally meeting her she seems like a nice person, but I believe she is not honest as to her identity. She removed her ad later this evening.

The behavior that she is exhibiting is not surprising, given that many providers harbor mental health issues. Some conditions, such as bipolar disorder, cause an uptick in promiscuity issues. That, coupled with a propensity for those with mental health conditions to gravitate towards substance abuse, makes the game ripe for women with these problems.

When you see someone showing signs of this behavior, you should just move on. Do not expect it to get better. Note that with BPD, the mood can swing back and forth and might be lulled into a false sense of security.
BPD is a very sad sad thing. I have 2 loved ones with it. Thankfully they don't have those stereotypical massive mood swings.

With that being said, the 2 times I dealt with her she was very pleasant; late, but pleasant.

516 324 5038: She advertised again today and was ready to flake again tonight, but I convinced her to see me. The pics are Not her. She is black skinned and sagging breasts with bean sized nipples. If this were pics of her, they must be at least 10 years earlier, but I doubt they are hers. I mentioned to her about how I thought the female in the pics was lighter and she said, "Oh I have tan lines" and showed me, but I was not convinced. Average service and she had other people in her rental house. When I walked in, a construction male was on the first floor fixing something. When I was leaving and out the door, I heard her yell, "Kathy!" Something is amidst. However, after finally meeting her she seems like a nice person, but I believe she is not honest as to her identity. She removed her ad later this evening.
Thank goodness someone saw her, now I can stop wondering lol.

Tried to see her yesterday. Went past the Seaford location one block from the fire house. You know when you get a feeling something isn't right. Saw a bicycle outside and no real evidence this was a permanent residence for anyone. The house had been done over but looked like nobody moved in. Had a feeling it was a squatter location with illicit activity other than providing going on. Just texted her and said I couldn't make it. Got the same treatment back from her, lose my number, are you a cop, etc. I recommend that we all stay away from this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
AVOID. HEROIN USER. She used to go by Tabitha years ago.

Okay, so I wanted a blow job today, preferably bare back. I'm going thru BP and I see her ad and the only reason I noted her it was because she was fairly local to me - in Baldwin/Freeport but I wasn't sold. So then I'm going thru the Massage section and I see her again this time touting nude, full body, mutual touching. So now I'm intrigued. I call her and tell her I saw her ad in both sections and would she be ok with nude massage with an oral finish. She said okay $160 for the hour $100 for the half. She told me to go to the Dunkin Doughnuts on Atlantic Ave and call again. From there she gave me an address a few blocks away. Nice residential area, in fact some kids were playing basketball in the street a few houses away.
I find her house and I'm immediately put off as I can tell it is dump. It looks abandoned. I go to the door she specified and it is unlocked. I call on the phone and she tells me to come up.
When I get to the top of the stairs I recognize her. She used to go by Angel and she was in a private house in South Merrick. But that was a really nice house in top condition. This place was a dump with bare walls and exposed wires. Getting a better look at her she had seen better days also. When she went by Angel she used real pictures of herself, the ones in the ad now are not her even though there are no face pics. I have a review of her from back then somewhere here on UG I'm sure.

After I tell her I've seen her I go back to make sure the door is locked and find it so broken up there were only small slide locks to secure it.
We go to the bedroom and I hand over the money and get naked. At this point I'm noticing bruises and scares on her legs. But she actually looked kind of sexy in her t-shirt and panties and I was remembering the last time I saw her she was into full on DFK. She eagerly gets naked and I see more bruises. Too bad because otherwise her body isn't bad, big full tits, nice ass. She tells me she was lonely (she picked up the phone quickly each time I called) and she is glad I came to hang out.
But now it gets weird. First she asks if I brought a condom and I say no, so she says okay just don't come in my mouth. As I lay back naked on the bed she starts obsessing over her phone, as in where is it. She finds it under a pillow and immediately starts dialing. I'm thinking WTF, suck my dick bitch. Then she tells the person on the other end "Are you going to come thru for me" That was it for me. I know full well what that means hearing it many times over the last three years from a close friend. The call was to her dealer and she was looking for heroin. I jumped up and got dressed, She was offended and kept telling me to calm down. But at this point I didn't want her touching me. I half heartily asked for the money back knowing full well I wasn't getting it back but I really didn't care. I wanted out.
As soon as I got back to the car she called me and asked me to come back so she could service me. I told her why I was leaving and she denied being an addict.
She called about 5 minutes later and told me she owes me and to come over another time and she would service me. Funny thing is she really sounded sincere. I mean she called me back twice to get me to come back. But I know I wouldn't be comfortable in those surroundings.
Too bad because even beat up, she still seems sexy in the low light and she was a good provider back in the day.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually she went by Tabitha and I don't have a review of on here. I was going crazy looking via the search feature and I finally found this in the Long Island Street Action section
"It annoys a lot of guys who give that some don't. I personally stopped posting reviews at one point to protest this. But in the end I said fuck it. There are a lot of good guys who do share so I'll post reviews except if the girl specifically asks me not to (as was the case a few weeks ago with Tabitha in Merrick)."

There are multiple threads with this number. Can they merged please? I saw her recently b/c she was advertising that she was in Freeport, and that shit hole is like 2 towns from me and i was in the mood. Should have turned tail and run when i saw her. Heavy woman, teeth missing, but damn i needed a blowjob. Found a quiet spot in Freeport and did the deed. Said she's clean b/c she's on probation. Anyway, ad said 60, which i had on me, but when i saw her i said i only had 40, and she gladly accepted. So she can be bargained with. Let me cum in her mouth for the first squirt and then pulled away choking and dry heaving, making a mess of me and my car. Normally i do a rating system at this point, but why bother. I won't be repeating. Too many other options out there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are multiple threads with this number. Can they merged please? I saw her recently b/c she was advertising that she was in Freeport, and that shit hole is like 2 towns from me and i was in the mood. Should have turned tail and run when i saw her. Heavy woman, teeth missing, but damn i needed a blowjob. Found a quiet spot in Freeport and did the deed. Said she's clean b/c she's on probation. Anyway, ad said 60, which i had on me, but when i saw her i said i only had 40, and she gladly accepted. So she can be bargained with. Let me cum in her mouth for the first squirt and then pulled away choking and dry heaving, making a mess of me and my car. Normally i do a rating system at this point, but why bother. I won't be repeating. Too many other options out there.
Done

Saw her two weeks back, after a couple of other girls in Copiaque/Massapequa didnt respond.

The ad dsid only cardates.. she was quick to respond, and gsve me the locstion. I reached there 8n 15 kins. And informed her on arrival. She came tontye spot and hopped on. Gave me the directions to a quiet place. .

She asked, are you clean, and i said yes. She grabbed my Jr.. and took licked him a few timea and took him in. And the job was great.. She positioned herself to be comfortable and the hesd movement and the suction was good. Took the load and she spit it out the window. Asked for napkins, ibgave her some wet whipea ibhad, she also cleaned me.. and the i dropped her off..
The total damage was 60$

I forgot how crazy this bitch is! I had seen her once before. She was hosting at the ramada last night, nice and close, so i text her. She changes her number constantly so she has no idea who i am. I make her my usual offer, and she freaks the fuck out! Starts calling me non-stop, leaving voice messages cursing me out. Mind you, she's taken this offer from me in the past, don't pay higher than 40 for this one, she happily accepted the only time i saw her in the past. But be prepared for a crazy bitch if you meet up with this one, and after the fact, i remembered how fat she was and the missing teeth. I gotta stop smoking pot. My memory is going.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I forgot how crazy this bitch is! I had seen her once before. She was hosting at the ramada last night, nice and close, so i text her. She changes her number constantly so she has no idea who i am. I make her my usual offer, and she freaks the fuck out! Starts calling me non-stop, leaving voice messages cursing me out. Mind you, she's taken this offer from me in the past, don't pay higher than 40 for this one, she happily accepted the only time i saw her in the past. But be prepared for a crazy bitch if you meet up with this one, and after the fact, i remembered how fat she was and the missing teeth. I gotta stop smoking pot. My memory is going.
She definitely likes to call non stop, won't give up. She was actually decent looking about 15 years ago.

She definitely likes to call non stop, won't give up. She was actually decent looking about 15 years ago.
I believe it. I find most Latina women are attractive, if they take care of themselves a bit. But the takeout food and drugs have definitely taken their toll on this one. And the complete meltdown was indicative of instability, either mentally or drug induced. Contact at your own risk! Lol.

I was really looking forward to hooking up with a chick that was MIA for a long time. I was texting back and forth with her throughout the entire day. I got caught at work late. And she was gone.

So now I have the poison pent up in me. So I texted lil Jessie... no answer. Texted my go to, busy with family. So I’m looking throughout the local classifieds and found this one.

She replied immediately. Told me to pick her up at Walmart on rte 110. Met her in the parking lot of chili’s . Seemed friendly enough. 60 bbj right there. I exploded in her mouth kinda funny, she gagged, and my spooge went everywhere like a geyser. She cleaned up, gargled listerine and left.

She’s got a good gig going on. She has her clients park at different spots in the Walmart parking lot , and she sucks them dry like a fugly female vampire (Halloween spirit).

looks 3-4 not my type at all.
Service 7 great bbj, but messy
The convenience 10. Immediate response and my shaft was in mouth within a half hour.
price 60 I was in a squeeze and looking to release. She fit the bill.