Christy vs angry mongers with Issues

I'm wondering why every comment in this thread is met with hostility? I mean the guys being rude or creepy I totally get, but even an innocent question or thought is met with the same anger.
It's called Misandry caused by early childhood trauma. Christyprinces3 was forced to witness brutal acts of rage and violence by her father who abused her mother. She was terrified and was never able to express her own rage before he left them. She has always wanted to be her daddies little princess so that is why she uses Christyprinces3. Twelve years later and seeking the father figure she never had she turned to selling herself to older men. When that couldn't satisfy her deep desire for love and to punish her father she found this forum where she was able to express her anger from behind her keyboard. She now lurks here waiting for the next man to weigh in on the thread so she can ridicule and demean him in hopes that it will give her some empowerment. Until she forgives her father and makes peace with herself she is destined to be an angry princess and a danger to those willing to reveal their real identities and face her wrath when she turns on them. :)

It's called Misandry caused by early childhood trauma. Christyprinces3 was forced to witness brutal acts of rage and violence by her father who abused her mother. She was terrified and was never able to express her own rage before he left them. She has always wanted to be her daddies little princess so that is why she uses Christyprinces3. Twelve years later and seeking the father figure she never had she turned to selling herself to older men. When that couldn't satisfy her deep desire for love and to punish her father she found this forum where she was able to express her anger from behind her keyboard. She now lurks here waiting for the next man to weigh in on the thread so she can ridicule and demean him in hopes that it will give her some empowerment. Until she forgives her father and makes peace with herself she is destined to be an angry princess and a danger to those willing to reveal their real identities and face her wrath when she turns on them. :)
Yeah whatever.....anyways

Your word salad is a disgrace. These are signs of Schizophrenia. Or just another manipulation tactic in order to confuse the audience with lies, manipulation, deceit, nonsense etc....

Seek help.

So i think every woman ive ever met wanted to be a princess and had a deep desire for love. Im not white knighting by any means here, but it seems your armchair psychology reveals you are the angry one with the wrath. Its kind of amusing watching you rationalize your own anger. No offense but you must reread and laugh at yourself. Its really pretty revealing. Especially they match all your other posts. Lol.

So i think every woman ive ever met wanted to be a princess and had a deep desire for love. Im not white knighting by any means here, but it seems your armchair psychology reveals you are the angry one with the wrath. Its kind of amusing watching you rationalize your own anger. No offense but you must reread and laugh at yourself. Its really pretty revealing. Especially they match all your other posts. Lol.
Yeah whatever.....anyways. :)

No offense taken! I am glad my rantings and musings amused and inspired you. Gullibility has always been a good source of entertainment to me. My disgraceful, Schizophrenic, and sometimes manipulative, tossed word chefs salad special often interspersed with deceit, nonsense and lies has always been a favorite to the weak and huddled classless. And yes, I am rereading this and laughing. :D

I have a request in. First venture in awhile. If she wants me to review i will!
Now go back to sucking up or eating out or whateva knights do. If something tastes funny don't worry, it's only her cum. And if she won't allow you, then maybe you can just leave your phone on and record it for the rest of us in lieu of a review. :)

No offense taken! I am glad my rantings and musings amused and inspired you. Gullibility has always been a good source of entertainment to me. My disgraceful, Schizophrenic, and sometimes manipulative, tossed word chefs salad special often interspersed with deceit, nonsense and lies has always been a favorite to the weak and huddled classless. And yes, I am rereading this and laughing. :D

Now go back to sucking up or eating out or whateva knights do. If something tastes funny don't worry, it's only her cum. And if she won't allow you, then maybe you can just leave your phone on and record it for the rest of us in lieu of a review. :)
I'm into Greek Mythology Princesses. I like their dark tales. His analysis about me was exactly what you wrote about. He was mirroring his childhood onto me. Wow.

Also, he is in a psychotic state right now. His writing is crazy. That's why we laugh. Your mind is exactly like the words you put out. A mess.

Thank you for taking the time to write this. But we as the audience are intellectually disconnected. You make sense only in your alternate reality.