Christy vs angry mongers with Issues

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread last fall. Must have taken the few weeks off.
Amazing entertainment, I was waiting for the review seeing if she was as feisty and heated in bed but it never came!
According to her Twitter she’s out for blood. Mongers/Clients and she specifically names the Port Washington PD and in some posts has fantasies of inmates running the DA.
This was one of the more entertaining threads I’ve read here in a minute… priceless all around.

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread last fall. Must have taken the few weeks off.
Amazing entertainment, I was waiting for the review seeing if she was as feisty and heated in bed but it never came!
According to her Twitter she’s out for blood. Mongers/Clients and she specifically names the Port Washington PD and in some posts has fantasies of inmates running the DA.
This was one of the more entertaining threads I’ve read here in a minute… priceless all around.
Wasn’t there a movie years back about a woman who went completely batshit with all the men she bedded. Extortion, stalking and so forth.. Ended up in a looney bin..?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Exactly, I do not know the purpose for the provider for going on blast against a customer with her own website sharing private information like his linkedin and etc etc. Just puts a poor taste in my mouth.
Says the guy who is moderation because he has the habit of lying about girls in his reviews or revealing things about them he was asked not to so as to get revenge on them.
He also has three or four threads here in the Coliseum.

Says the guy who is moderation because he has the habit of lying about girls in his reviews or revealing things about them he was asked not to so as to get revenge on them.
He also has three or four threads here in the Coliseum.
while I’m inclined to agree about our friend up there it turns out she actually has been trying to doxx and out people on here