Christy vs angry mongers with Issues

I understand that these ladies want to be careful but how can anyone with a SO and a real life just hand over all their personal info?!?! Am I naive or paranoid or both? Obviously I’d never do it and can not understand why anyone would. Feedback?
I’m with you. Protect your privacy and identity at all costs. There isn’t a piece of pussy worth fucking up your whole world for.

I’m with you. Protect your privacy and identity at all costs. There isn’t a piece of pussy worth fucking up your whole world for.
And even when you think you have found that one girl that's trustworthy, and you think she has opened up about everything about herself, and she makes you feel like you're different and she's only that way with you, just remember this is what she does, this is her specialty to role-play and be anybody she needs to be to keep earning those dollars...and then one day the shit hits the fan and you end up standing in front of it and your life becomes hell.

And even when you think you have found that one girl that's trustworthy, and you think she has opened up about everything about herself, and she makes you feel like you're different and she's only that way with you, just remember this is what she does, this is her specialty to role-play and be anybody she needs to be to keep earning those dollars...and then one day the shit hits the fan and you end up standing in front of it and your life becomes hell.
Don’t forget, if your eyes are closed, every hole feels warm and wet, so don’t throw away your life for a pretty wrapper.

Never ever give your personal info out including your pic. Your image could be used in a facial recognition reverse search that could link to your social media..if you have. No pussy is worth surrendering your anonymity. Mask wearing is the best thing that came from the pandemic

So you fell for a provider that was not me and now you're upset. I treat my regulars like friends during sessions too. Its natural after you get to know them over time. Its the social aspect that I enjoy, especially during quarantine.

Definitely not a tactic to make someone fall in love though. Maybe you took it the wrong way. I've been rejected in real life at times and it sucks. But holding a grudge is not healthy.

Well said..

Never ever give your personal info out including your pic. Your image could be used in a facial recognition reverse search that could link to your social media..if you have. No pussy is worth surrendering your anonymity. Mask wearing is the best thing that came from the pandemic
How about only contact providers who don't screen and leave the providers who obviously do screen alone? This will save both parties a major headache.

I'm not out to throw lives away. You're the one trying to destroy my character without me having done anything to you. Ironic
Well this went south fast! I was simply stating my concerns and in no way questioned a providers motives for a screening process. I understand why it’s justified. It’s just not something I’m comfortable doing- that’s all! Not accusations or suspicions. Can’t we all just get along?!?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you speaking from experience?

Oh no, I missed a quotation! I'm sorry I cannot be as intelligently gifted as you think you are. I don't need your certificate of brilliance. It's worthless to me, as well as to others looking to improve.

I must say, you seem to have adopted that quote as your way to deal with women. Pity. The fact that you can even quote such a toxic viewpoint without shame, makes it rather more evident that you have women issues. You are after all, on my topic acting like a immature child.

This whole thread makes perfect sense for your kind. Hope to never reach that point. So best of luck to you too.

How about only contact providers who don't screen and leave the providers who obviously do screen alone? This will save both parties a major headache.
A thought here
When setting up a date, if a companion chose not to screen me in any way, I would move on. Just because I may introduce myself in a polite, respectful way, does not mean I could be a nut bag. When someone asks reasonable questions of me along with references ( which I assume are checked) I’ll feel better knowing she is responsible enough to worry about her own safety.

As I mentioned earlier here, I’ll respect one’s screening process ( even if I feel they may be to critical), and move on. no harsh feelings or need for undue criticism...

Hey, I think we would all be in a better place if we could all just get along, despite differences of opinion

I'm not out to throw lives away. You're the one trying to destroy my character without me having done anything to you. Ironic
Hold up, my statement is in no way directed at this provider. I’ve never seen Christy and so have no comment on her. My comments are simply a general statement about the longer lifestyle. Sorry if you felt attacked hun, it was certainly not intended.

Hold up, my statement is in no way directed at this provider. I’ve never seen Christy and so have no comment on her. My comments are simply a general statement about the longer lifestyle. Sorry if you felt attacked hun, it was certainly not intended.
No hard feelings. I can appreciate any man who does not act in constant defense. My apologies to you as well, if I offended you. Definitely not my intention as well.