Christy 516-368-6878 Port Washington, petite Latina body rub new # 516-407-0593

Anyone ever seen her before?

Says she does massages and nuru. She has a website but not sure if I am allowed to post it so I won't unless a mod confirms. Rates stated were 160/260 and they go up from there for more services.

I tried to make an appointment with her. Called her and we were set for a hour session that night at 8 pm. She calls me back ten minutes later and asks if I have another phone number, because she can't verify the number I'm calling from. She thinks I was calling from a burner account. Problem is, I was calling from my regular cell phone, which I have had for 10+ years. She didn't believe me and promptly cancelled the appointment.

So it’s been awhile since I have contributed and figured it was a good time to share since this was a TOFTT moment.

I reached out to this girl after checking out her website and sounded exactly like something I was looking for and in a convenient location for me. I used my regular cell number to connect. I didn’t love the idea but given the problem previously mentioned I figured my google voice number wasn’t going to cut it for this chick

Called yesterday midday and Made an appointment for yesterday evening. I apparently asked for her address too soon and sort of got scolded for it via text. We laughed it off mostly and all seemed ok. An hour before she confirmed via text and gave me the address with instructions on exactly where to park. I then texted when I was parked and she proceeded to give me the apt number to buzz. This was done obviously so she can watch me walk up to the building. All fine. I get it.

I walk into the apt and it is a very nice place with a couple of bedrooms. She is wearing a full length buttoned sweater to cover the lingerie she had on underneath. She is short, maybe 5 feet. She looks Latina/black but not sure. Short, tight curly hair. Wearing glasses and had a sexy look to her. I used the bathroom real quick to wash up and then met her in the room. There was another room with the door shut and lights on and a tv going. I asked her if there is anyone else here. She said it was the woman who she rents the space from. Fine. Then it comes time to pay her. I opted for a half hour. Website said 160 non-negotiable. Fine. I count it out and go to hand it to her and she gets very jumpy by this. Now I admit that I made the mistake of trying to hand it to her but she gives me a look like WTF are u doing. She says u read the website u know what to do. What are u doing. I said sorry and went to place it on the table next to the bed. But then I got nervous and stopped. She said ur making me nervous. And I said the same. She then proceeds to start to unbutton her sweater and reveal her body in the black two piece. She has a decent body. Small B’s or full A’s I would say. And is in decent shape. Has some thickness around the middle but certainly not fat. That move by her got me more comfortable and then decided to leave the money for her.

I stripped down and lied facedown on the bed. This was a full size bed jammed into a corner. Not a massage table like I expected but fine. She then asked me what type of lotion or oil I wanted. I requested anything that didn’t have a smell to it.

She then asked me where I wanted her to start. I wasn’t sure how to answer so I just said my back I guess. She proceeded to glob on a huge amount of lotion that definitely wasn’t unscented. She made some small talk while she basically just rubbed the lotion into my skin. Not much of a massage at all. She then moved onto my legs and did the same. Not really applying much pressure.

After about 10 min of that she had me flip. She took off her top to reveal her perky little tits which were nice. Got some oil and started jerk me off a bit. She did this is for a bit but I stopped her bc I wanted to play a little. I had her lie next to me and I removed her panties. I was able to suck on her tits for a bit and rub the outside of pussy. After a few min of this it looked like she might be getting into it a bit but all of a sudden she got out of character and said ok now u. Then proceeded to finish me off. She did a half ass clean up of me then it was over. I looked at the clock and it been maybe 20-25 min.

I got dressed and made more small talk. She revealed that she is very new at this and just started doing this recently. This was clearly evident based on her performance.

I didn’t go in expecting any extras really but I was hoping for a true sensual erotic massage. This was definitely not that. The point is at the price point she charged I expected more.

I doubt I will repeat. Others can be had a lower price for the same type of service.

All in all, she was a nice woman but I think she needs to step up her game if she wants to make some money. I’m not even saying extras. Just basic massage skills.

Also, since she didn’t bother to clean off my back from all that lotion I smelled it all the way home. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed it off as best I could but frankly it still felt like it was on me even after the shower.

Sorry if this was a bit long winded.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So it’s been awhile since I have contributed and figured it was a good time to share since this was a TOFTT moment.

I reached out to this girl after checking out her website and sounded exactly like something I was looking for and in a convenient location for me. I used my regular cell number to connect. I didn’t love the idea but given the problem previously mentioned I figured my google voice number wasn’t going to cut it for this chick

Called yesterday midday and Made an appointment for yesterday evening. I apparently asked for her address too soon and sort of got scolded for it via text. We laughed it off mostly and all seemed ok. An hour before she confirmed via text and gave me the address with instructions on exactly where to park. I then texted when I was parked and she proceeded to give me the apt number to buzz. This was done obviously so she can watch me walk up to the building. All fine. I get it.

I walk into the apt and it is a very nice place with a couple of bedrooms. She is wearing a full length buttoned sweater to cover the lingerie she had on underneath. She is short, maybe 5 feet. She looks Latina/black but not sure. Short, tight curly hair. Wearing glasses and had a sexy look to her. I used the bathroom real quick to wash up and then met her in the room. There was another room with the door shut and lights on and a tv going. I asked her if there is anyone else here. She said it was the woman who she rents the space from. Fine. Then it comes time to pay her. I opted for a half hour. Website said 160 non-negotiable. Fine. I count it out and go to hand it to her and she gets very jumpy by this. Now I admit that I made the mistake of trying to hand it to her but she gives me a look like WTF are u doing. She says u read the website u know what to do. What are u doing. I said sorry and went to place it on the table next to the bed. But then I got nervous and stopped. She said ur making me nervous. And I said the same. She then proceeds to start to unbutton her sweater and reveal her body in the black two piece. She has a decent body. Small B’s or full A’s I would say. And is in decent shape. Has some thickness around the middle but certainly not fat. That move by her got me more comfortable and then decided to leave the money for her.

I stripped down and lied facedown on the bed. This was a full size bed jammed into a corner. Not a massage table like I expected but fine. She then asked me what type of lotion or oil I wanted. I requested anything that didn’t have a smell to it.

She then asked me where I wanted her to start. I wasn’t sure how to answer so I just said my back I guess. She proceeded to glob on a huge amount of lotion that definitely wasn’t unscented. She made some small talk while she basically just rubbed the lotion into my skin. Not much of a massage at all. She then moved onto my legs and did the same. Not really applying much pressure.

After about 10 min of that she had me flip. She took off her top to reveal her perky little tits which were nice. Got some oil and started jerk me off a bit. She did this is for a bit but I stopped her bc I wanted to play a little. I had her lie next to me and I removed her panties. I was able to suck on her tits for a bit and rub the outside of pussy. After a few min of this it looked like she might be getting into it a bit but all of a sudden she got out of character and said ok now u. Then proceeded to finish me off. She did a half ass clean up of me then it was over. I looked at the clock and it been maybe 20-25 min.

I got dressed and made more small talk. She revealed that she is very new at this and just started doing this recently. This was clearly evident based on her performance.

I didn’t go in expecting any extras really but I was hoping for a true sensual erotic massage. This was definitely not that. The point is at the price point she charged I expected more.

I doubt I will repeat. Others can be had a lower price for the same type of service.

All in all, she was a nice woman but I think she needs to step up her game if she wants to make some money. I’m not even saying extras. Just basic massage skills.

Also, since she didn’t bother to clean off my back from all that lotion I smelled it all the way home. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed it off as best I could but frankly it still felt like it was on me even after the shower.

Sorry if this was a bit long winded.
No it was good. Nice job.

Nice detailed review. Christy advertises as a "tiny fitness model".

As far as the other room, there is another provider, who is also in Port Washington. She advertises as a "blonde with a booty". The ads look very similar. So maybe they are working out of the same place. Port Washington has never been known as a provider hot spot.

Marcoangelo

Christy PortWashingtonPrincess
Yes they are working at the same place but Davissss was describing Ashley not Christy. Ashley works there rarely but its Christy's incall.

Let me clarify any mix up here. The review I gave was of ASHLEY, not Christy. This was my mistake. I never saw Christy. The woman in my review was ASHLEY. Please do not think this is a review of Christy.

As I previously wrote, this girl blocked me after we originally set up an appointment, but she couldn't later verify my cell phone number. Even though I have had the number for 10+ years. Huh? Makes no sense.

Anyway... fast forward to this week. I see her ad. Not many options. I'm not really partaking anyway. But, she looks real good in her pictures. I love fit, petite women. The end of days are upon us. Why not? I get creative. Email her. We work together and work around the cell phone "issue". I'm not sure what the issue was in the first place. But, whatever. Anyway she unblocks me and asks me when I want to come in. I ask her for an hour session at 7 pm. It's about 5:45 at that time and I live 30 minutes away from Port Washington. So I would like to know fairly quickly. After 15 minutes and no response, I send a follow up. Well, I guess a follow up was too aggressive for her. She said she was longer comfortable and I'm only guessing, I'm blocked again. Less than 30 minutes. Has to be a record.

This girl is one paranoid android. Has anyone actually seen her? Any chance she is just a SJW troll messing with guys?

I had an appointment with her too. I spoke to her on my cell phone and by text. The morning of the appointment we text and on my way. She then tells me my cell phone # is not good enough and I get blocked. Somehow she has several positive reviews but I dont see how. I did everything the way I should have. She’s still hot and Id love to _____ (fill in the blank) her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had an appointment with her too. I spoke to her on my cell phone and by text. The morning of the appointment we text and on my way. She then tells me my cell phone # is not good enough and I get blocked. Somehow she has several positive reviews but I dont see how. I did everything the way I should have. She’s still hot and Id love to _____ (fill in the blank) her.
There are no positive reviews of her here, the only review board that counts.
If you read carefully the only review here is of Ashley, not Christy.

Ended up getting in an interesting email exchange with her. I normally don't entertain such childish nonsense. But, being quarantined, has me looking for unusual avenues of entertainment. It started innocent and fun. Just making insulting jokes, even though we don't even know each other. Then she proceeded to lose control. Made threats about contacting my employer and my Mother. Even listing my Mother's address. It's a gated community. So I'm not worried.

Not sure what her objective is. But, she's definitely a data collector and possibly has mental issues. She clearly likes to waste monger's time. Considering there's plenty of evidence, I suggest a mod add "STAY AWAY" or "TIME WASTER" to this thread title.

Oh yeah, she knows about this thread. Must have a Google alert set up for her phone number. Slinky, take this forum private already!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ended up getting in an interesting email exchange with her. I normally don't entertain such childish nonsense. But, being quarantined, has me looking for unusual avenues of entertainment. It started innocent and fun. Just making insulting jokes, even though we don't even know each other. Then she proceeded to lose control. Made threats about contacting my employer and my Mother. Even listing my Mother's address. It's a gated community. So I'm not worried.

Not sure what her objective is. But, she's definitely a data collector and possibly has mental issues. She clearly likes to waste monger's time. Considering there's plenty of evidence, I suggest a mod add "STAY AWAY" or "TIME WASTER" to this thread title.

Oh yeah, she knows about this thread. Must have a Google alert set up for her phone number. Slinky, take this forum private already!
Could be a guy from here.
I recently caught a guy posing as a SA girl. Gina aka Flaming Coed. He set up the account to entrap and embarrass @Seekingsmash7 but who knows how many other guys he got information on.
Oh yeah and he had plenty of reviews in the SA thread before he disappeared.

Years ago another shithead came on as a new LI provider and gathered information and connected IDs to email addresses. I admit I fell for that one but never again.

There are some sick guys who sign up on this site. Be aware.

People, including myself, have spoke to her on the phone. So it's safe to say it's actually a woman. If you view her Twitter timeline, she has old tweets where she live narrates sending a supposed "rapist" to an abandoned house. I don't know how she knew he was a rapist. She's obviously a man hater. Maybe a monger gave her an STD or something.

I recently caught a guy posing as a SA girl. Gina aka Flaming Coed. He set up the account to entrap and embarrass @Seekingsmash7 but who knows how many other guys he got information on.

Years ago another shithead came on as a new LI provider and gathered information and connected IDs to email addresses. I admit I fell for that one but never again.

Wow.. Scary to even think about that...I thought just some of these gals are nuts...

Thanks to you and other Mods for your ongoing efforts

Hi guys this is Christy.

I opened up an account to explain the situation.

The user Johnwoo contacted me yesterday asking that I unblock him. I decided to give him another chance after he verified himself, but then he asked me the question that any client or SW should avoid at all cost. "So you agree to $260 for a one hour sensual massage ". That is the question that law enforcement will ask you to agree on so that they can have a solid case against you. I cannot have any police in my incall, for the sake of my clients and I. I have heard of informants being used to build cases aganist the girls.

I had to block him right away. After that he proceeded to send me several crazy emails detailing how his cousins are cops and that he can get away with a charge. Total dealbreaker there.

Also, threatened to get my ip address via email in order to gather personal information about me. He demanded to know why I changed my mind. Um...dude you are acting insane.

Put yourself in my shoes. Is it a good idea to take some lunatic inside your house when you are 92 pounds? Or would you see a provider if you had a bad feeling she was a cop. I am trying to avoid thing a charge. Just like anyone else.

He has has texted me that he is not like the men on the board. How most of them are married, low-lives and scumbags; yet here he is running on this board obsessing over the fact I did not want to see him. You shouldn't back this guy up if that's how he feels about you.

Feel free to email me, I can provide the screenshot of the crazy texts and email he has been sending me. I did email it to the website but they have yet to get back to me because I only sent it a few hours ago.

But it is very disturbing and alot darker than what you think the situation is.

As for the rapist. He tried to rape a body rub friend mine months back. The owner of the agency I worked at the time was in the apartment so was able to stop him. He then targetted me when I went independent. I just wanted to discourage him from doing this to the other girls, as he seemed to have a long list of reviews warning other providers.

I do see guys but if he doesn't pass the screening then he cannot come in. I have to be safe. Phone number is a good way to screen without asking for personal details, so it's my preferred method.

I did see one guy on this board. The one who saw Ashley. He did book an appointment with me next. It went smooth and we had a good time.

Johnwoo, If you are going to talk about me, please tell the entire truth. And tell the guys how you truly feel about them. I do not blame them for backing you up as they do not know the entire situation.

He needs mental help and I will not allow this crazy man to lash out to me in person. He also told me that I am going to regret not seeing him.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi guys this is Christy.

I opened up an account to explain the situation.

The user Johnwoo contacted me yesterday asking that I unblock him. I decided to give him another chance after he verified himself, but then he asked me the question that any client or SW should avoid at all cost. "So you agree to $260 for a one hour sensual massage ". That is the question that law enforcement will ask you to agree on so that they can have a solid case against you. I cannot have any police in my incall, for the sake of my clients and I. I have heard of informants being used to build cases aganist the girls.

I had to block him right away. After that he proceeded to send me several crazy emails detailing how his cousins are cops and that he can get away with a charge. Total dealbreaker there.

Also, threatened to get my ip address via email in order to gather personal information about me. He demanded to know why I changed my mind. Um...dude you are acting insane.

Put yourself in my shoes. Is it a good idea to take some lunatic inside your house when you are 92 pounds? Or would you see a provider if you had a bad feeling she was a cop. I am trying to avoid thing a charge. Just like anyone else.

He has has texted me that he is not like the men on the board. How most of them are married, low-lives and scumbags; yet here he is running on this board obsessing over the fact I did not want to see him. You shouldn't back this guy up if that's how he feels about you.

Feel free to email me, I can provide the screenshot of the crazy texts and email he has been sending me. I did email it to the website but they have yet to get back to me because I only sent it a few hours ago.

But it is very disturbing and alot darker than what you think the situation is.

As for the rapist. He tried to rape a body rub friend mine months back. The owner of the agency I worked at the time was in the apartment so was able to stop him. He then targetted me when I went independent. I just wanted to discourage him from doing this to the other girls, as he seemed to have a long list of reviews warning other providers.

I do see guys but if he doesn't pass the screening then he cannot come in. I have to be safe. Phone number is a good way to screen without asking for personal details, so it's my preferred method.

I did see one guy on this board. The one who saw Ashley. He did book an appointment with me next. It went smooth and we had a good time.

Johnwoo, If you are going to talk about me, please tell the entire truth. And tell the guys how you truly feel about them. I do not blame them for backing you up as they do not know the entire situation.

He needs mental help and I will not allow this crazy man to lash out to me in person. He also told me that I am going to regret not seeing him.
Christy, I edited out the personal communications, not allowed here.

However, I think it only fair that everyone knows that John Woo in a previous incarnation as Hollander made several threats against Utopia Guide, threatened to hack us ECT
So threatening people with this type of thing is his MO so I don't doubt Christy.

Is there a reason why he does this why is he after other guys did someone do something to him?