Christy 516-368-6878 Port Washington, petite Latina body rub new # 516-407-0593

Regarding Christy's post, it's full of half truths and extremely sugar coated when it comes to her own behavior. I stand by what I wrote in my previous posts in this thread.

As far as any "threats". I only made threats to counter act her original threats. Which included her contacting my employer and threats against my Mother. Including posting my Mother's address to let me know she was serious. Pretty fucked up if you ask me. I told her I had an IP address and deep web contacts. And I would do what I need to do. My exact quote was "don't start something, you won't be able to finish". A threat? Sure. But, I had to protect myself and my family. And please note, the only reason all of this drama started, is because she is a paranoid flake that can't honor an appointment. Simple as that.

That's it! I said my piece. Not worth my time anymore.

Well you would not quit harrassing me. You kept on and on and on.

You literally just sent me a message threatening me if I even post here again.

I did not threaten his mother. I just texted him his own address ,so you would leave me alone. But he just wouldn't stop.

He claimed the address was his moms but sir you are registered there. Im guessing you live with your mom? He also sent me messages wanting to meet up so we can fight. Dude, I'm a female, are you crazy?

But there you have it guys.

This guy needs to stop this behavior. He is insane.

Christy, I would like to know why I was blacklisted. A few months ago we texted and spoke from my cell phone. I gave you the personal info you requested. The day of the appt we texted. While heading west on the LIE to meet you, you told me to call you from my house. Since that wasnt an option you cancelled and didn’t return my text. There’s gotta be a better screening process. Though I totally get your right to be super careful, the reason you cancelled me made no sense

over the years. I've had a couple of providers pass on me after speaking to them on the phone. I remember one saying I sound like a cop.lol. At least she didn't say I sound creepy.
Now I never ask about services they provide on phone only how much for their time.

At the end of the day. They have to feel safe just like we do. Its their right to pass on a client just like we can pass on them. Don't take it personal Just move on.

There's plenty of girls that will see anyone or jump in any car.

Well you would not quit harrassing me. You kept on and on and on.

You literally just sent me a message threatening me if I even post here again.
Guess you haven’t interacted with Wigs. Or just maybe you are? Fathom that.
I did not threaten his mother. I just texted him his own address ,so you would leave me alone. But he just wouldn't stop.

He claimed the address was his moms but sir you are registered there. Im guessing you live with your mom? He also sent me messages wanting to meet up so we can fight. Dude, I'm a female, are you crazy?

But there you have it guys.
This guy needs to stop this behavior. He is insane.

Listen, I’m all for a good circus side show, but if you’ve been in the lifestyle for more than 6 months you’ve learned that it is infinitely better to lose a couple hundred bucks and survive to monger another day, than to try and get even with a provider. And if you get denied before you even lose money, then count your blessings. Who knows who is right here, but move on. Or ignore me and let the gladiators continue!!

Christy, I would like to know why I was blacklisted. A few months ago we texted and spoke from my cell phone. I gave you the personal info you requested. The day of the appt we texted. While heading west on the LIE to meet you, you told me to call you from my house. Since that wasnt an option you cancelled and didn’t return my text. There’s gotta be a better screening process. Though I totally get your right to be super careful, the reason you cancelled me made no sense
Im sure I told you to call from your personal cell phone, I would have gladly accepted that. Why a home phone number? Seems like you called from a recycle number and decided to drive off to see me before I could verify your info.

My advice to you is; do not start driving to a unknown location before you get the direct address. Once I give you my address, you are good to go! :)

Also, I would not blacklist anyone based on the reason you provided. There has to be a really good reason. Perhaps it was another provider? Blacklist platforms are annoynomus, so it could very well have been anyone but I don't think its fair to point fingers at me.

Listen, I’m all for a good circus side show, but if you’ve been in the lifestyle for more than 6 months you’ve learned that it is infinitely better to lose a couple hundred bucks and survive to monger another day, than to try and get even with a provider. And if you get denied before you even lose money, then count your blessings. Who knows who is right here, but move on. Or ignore me and let the gladiators continue!!
I am not rich so anyday, a couple hundred bucks is saved is a good day. amen to that my brotha!

Has anyone had trouble getting a response from Christy? Been really trying to meet her and I contacted her from a non-burner number. Does she not reply to texts? Any help would be really appreciated!