Christy 516-368-6878 Port Washington, petite Latina body rub new # 516-407-0593

Fwiw
I tried to schedule an appointment with her today. Quick response, with a link to her screening form which requires a driver’s license, photo ID or a phone number ( not burner or app) that can be verified. I am not comfortable providing any of these and politely asked if she would verify via bonafide references, or a look see on UG to see that I appear not to be a lunatic and long time member... She politely refused my attempts to work around her screening..
Respecting her parameters, moved on

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are no reviews of Christy on this whole thread. One of Ashley. Can someone contribute a review, or can the moderator lock this? Thanks.
I'm not going to lock it but I've moved the appropriate posts to the coliseum.

If anyone has a review or legit question they can still post here.

Probably just going to delete anything else so be careful where you post.

Keep the other shit in the Coliseum.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi guys this is Christy.

I opened up an account to explain the situation.

The user Johnwoo contacted me yesterday asking that I unblock him. I decided to give him another chance after he verified himself, but then he asked me the question that any client or SW should avoid at all cost. "So you agree to $260 for a one hour sensual massage ". That is the question that law enforcement will ask you to agree on so that they can have a solid case against you. I cannot have any police in my incall, for the sake of my clients and I. I have heard of informants being used to build cases aganist the girls.

I had to block him right away. After that he proceeded to send me several crazy emails detailing how his cousins are cops and that he can get away with a charge. Total dealbreaker there.

Also, threatened to get my ip address via email in order to gather personal information about me. He demanded to know why I changed my mind. Um...dude you are acting insane.

Put yourself in my shoes. Is it a good idea to take some lunatic inside your house when you are 92 pounds? Or would you see a provider if you had a bad feeling she was a cop. I am trying to avoid thing a charge. Just like anyone else.

He has has texted me that he is not like the men on the board. How most of them are married, low-lives and scumbags; yet here he is running on this board obsessing over the fact I did not want to see him. You shouldn't back this guy up if that's how he feels about you.

Feel free to email me, I can provide the screenshot of the crazy texts and email he has been sending me. I did email it to the website but they have yet to get back to me because I only sent it a few hours ago.

But it is very disturbing and alot darker than what you think the situation is.

As for the rapist. He tried to rape a body rub friend mine months back. The owner of the agency I worked at the time was in the apartment so was able to stop him. He then targetted me when I went independent. I just wanted to discourage him from doing this to the other girls, as he seemed to have a long list of reviews warning other providers.

I do see guys but if he doesn't pass the screening then he cannot come in. I have to be safe. Phone number is a good way to screen without asking for personal details, so it's my preferred method.

I did see one guy on this board. The one who saw Ashley. He did book an appointment with me next. It went smooth and we had a good time.

Johnwoo, If you are going to talk about me, please tell the entire truth. And tell the guys how you truly feel about them. I do not blame them for backing you up as they do not know the entire situation.

He needs mental help and I will not allow this crazy man to lash out to me in person. He also told me that I am going to regret not seeing him.
Add comments to the phone app most of us use if you use that!! Always good to know! Thanks for the info for us ladies!!

I had been wanting to see Christy for a long time but Port Washington is a hike for me. She is very much my type and that's definitely her in the pics. I made the appointment..showed up on time. She has you park across the street so she can see you approaching . Very friendly and nice. Walks you into a spare bedroom..nice lighting..I get comfortable She is wearing a tight tank top ..no bra..and tight yoga gym shorts.
Starts the so so massage..more of light rubbing and finger tips. We had some nice conversation..She is very nice or atleast was to me. Asks me to flip.... takes all her clothes off and starts a decent hj..her ad says she loves dirty talk..I got almost none. She spun around putting her adorable cookie right in my face . So being a gentleman I asked if I could partake..that was met with an I don't do that. Damn.. so finished me off..hands me some towels and a little water.. I get dressed and head out. Get back to my car 45 min. I paid for the hour. No attempt at more massage. Just were done. She really is a nice person and my type but very mechanical and it's not like I thought I was going to get more than advertised I just thought it would be hotter and at the price point better. Silly me. Paid 260 for the hour (45 minutes). For me definitely not worth that drive up there. If I lived close enough I might repeat only because I love spinners...problem is...there was no spinning.

Sorry.. forgot to add.. new number
516-407-0593

I had been wanting to see Christy for a long time but Port Washington is a hike for me. She is very much my type and that's definitely her in the pics. I made the appointment..showed up on time. She has you park across the street so she can see you approaching . Very friendly and nice. Walks you into a spare bedroom..nice lighting..I get comfortable She is wearing a tight tank top ..no bra..and tight yoga gym shorts.
Starts the so so massage..more of light rubbing and finger tips. We had some nice conversation..She is very nice or atleast was to me. Asks me to flip.... takes all her clothes off and starts a decent hj..her ad says she loves dirty talk..I got almost none. She spun around putting her adorable cookie right in my face . So being a gentleman I asked if I could partake..that was met with an I don't do that. Damn.. so finished me off..hands me some towels and a little water.. I get dressed and head out. Get back to my car 45 min. I paid for the hour. No attempt at more massage. Just were done. She really is a nice person and my type but very mechanical and it's not like I thought I was going to get more than advertised I just thought it would be hotter and at the price point better. Silly me. Paid 260 for the hour (45 minutes). For me definitely not worth that drive up there. If I lived close enough I might repeat only because I love spinners...problem is...there was no spinning.

516-407-0593
Nice body for sure but she's jaded. She was my first introduction into this hobby and I wouldn't go back even though she's only a half hour from me. She was very mechanical. Saying how she "likes to get wild" but didn't get that energy. Denied any request to go for more like cfs or daty, which was disappointing.

I also feel there was someone outside who keeps watch of the apartment while you're there. When I walked out, there was someone in a car who looked at me like he knew what I was just doing. Not worth the price and time imo.

516-407-0593
Is her screening the same?