Christy 516-368-6878

Anyone ever seen her before?

Says she does massages and nuru. She has a website but not sure if I am allowed to post it so I won't unless a mod confirms. Rates stated were 160/260 and they go up from there for more services.

I tried to make an appointment with her. Called her and we were set for a hour session that night at 8 pm. She calls me back ten minutes later and asks if I have another phone number, because she can't verify the number I'm calling from. She thinks I was calling from a burner account. Problem is, I was calling from my regular cell phone, which I have had for 10+ years. She didn't believe me and promptly cancelled the appointment.

So it’s been awhile since I have contributed and figured it was a good time to share since this was a TOFTT moment.

I reached out to this girl after checking out her website and sounded exactly like something I was looking for and in a convenient location for me. I used my regular cell number to connect. I didn’t love the idea but given the problem previously mentioned I figured my google voice number wasn’t going to cut it for this chick

Called yesterday midday and Made an appointment for yesterday evening. I apparently asked for her address too soon and sort of got scolded for it via text. We laughed it off mostly and all seemed ok. An hour before she confirmed via text and gave me the address with instructions on exactly where to park. I then texted when I was parked and she proceeded to give me the apt number to buzz. This was done obviously so she can watch me walk up to the building. All fine. I get it.

I walk into the apt and it is a very nice place with a couple of bedrooms. She is wearing a full length buttoned sweater to cover the lingerie she had on underneath. She is short, maybe 5 feet. She looks Latina/black but not sure. Short, tight curly hair. Wearing glasses and had a sexy look to her. I used the bathroom real quick to wash up and then met her in the room. There was another room with the door shut and lights on and a tv going. I asked her if there is anyone else here. She said it was the woman who she rents the space from. Fine. Then it comes time to pay her. I opted for a half hour. Website said 160 non-negotiable. Fine. I count it out and go to hand it to her and she gets very jumpy by this. Now I admit that I made the mistake of trying to hand it to her but she gives me a look like WTF are u doing. She says u read the website u know what to do. What are u doing. I said sorry and went to place it on the table next to the bed. But then I got nervous and stopped. She said ur making me nervous. And I said the same. She then proceeds to start to unbutton her sweater and reveal her body in the black two piece. She has a decent body. Small B’s or full A’s I would say. And is in decent shape. Has some thickness around the middle but certainly not fat. That move by her got me more comfortable and then decided to leave the money for her.

I stripped down and lied facedown on the bed. This was a full size bed jammed into a corner. Not a massage table like I expected but fine. She then asked me what type of lotion or oil I wanted. I requested anything that didn’t have a smell to it.

She then asked me where I wanted her to start. I wasn’t sure how to answer so I just said my back I guess. She proceeded to glob on a huge amount of lotion that definitely wasn’t unscented. She made some small talk while she basically just rubbed the lotion into my skin. Not much of a massage at all. She then moved onto my legs and did the same. Not really applying much pressure.

After about 10 min of that she had me flip. She took off her top to reveal her perky little tits which were nice. Got some oil and started jerk me off a bit. She did this is for a bit but I stopped her bc I wanted to play a little. I had her lie next to me and I removed her panties. I was able to suck on her tits for a bit and rub the outside of pussy. After a few min of this it looked like she might be getting into it a bit but all of a sudden she got out of character and said ok now u. Then proceeded to finish me off. She did a half ass clean up of me then it was over. I looked at the clock and it been maybe 20-25 min.

I got dressed and made more small talk. She revealed that she is very new at this and just started doing this recently. This was clearly evident based on her performance.

I didn’t go in expecting any extras really but I was hoping for a true sensual erotic massage. This was definitely not that. The point is at the price point she charged I expected more.

I doubt I will repeat. Others can be had a lower price for the same type of service.

All in all, she was a nice woman but I think she needs to step up her game if she wants to make some money. I’m not even saying extras. Just basic massage skills.

Also, since she didn’t bother to clean off my back from all that lotion I smelled it all the way home. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed it off as best I could but frankly it still felt like it was on me even after the shower.

Sorry if this was a bit long winded.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So it’s been awhile since I have contributed and figured it was a good time to share since this was a TOFTT moment.

I reached out to this girl after checking out her website and sounded exactly like something I was looking for and in a convenient location for me. I used my regular cell number to connect. I didn’t love the idea but given the problem previously mentioned I figured my google voice number wasn’t going to cut it for this chick

Called yesterday midday and Made an appointment for yesterday evening. I apparently asked for her address too soon and sort of got scolded for it via text. We laughed it off mostly and all seemed ok. An hour before she confirmed via text and gave me the address with instructions on exactly where to park. I then texted when I was parked and she proceeded to give me the apt number to buzz. This was done obviously so she can watch me walk up to the building. All fine. I get it.

I walk into the apt and it is a very nice place with a couple of bedrooms. She is wearing a full length buttoned sweater to cover the lingerie she had on underneath. She is short, maybe 5 feet. She looks Latina/black but not sure. Short, tight curly hair. Wearing glasses and had a sexy look to her. I used the bathroom real quick to wash up and then met her in the room. There was another room with the door shut and lights on and a tv going. I asked her if there is anyone else here. She said it was the woman who she rents the space from. Fine. Then it comes time to pay her. I opted for a half hour. Website said 160 non-negotiable. Fine. I count it out and go to hand it to her and she gets very jumpy by this. Now I admit that I made the mistake of trying to hand it to her but she gives me a look like WTF are u doing. She says u read the website u know what to do. What are u doing. I said sorry and went to place it on the table next to the bed. But then I got nervous and stopped. She said ur making me nervous. And I said the same. She then proceeds to start to unbutton her sweater and reveal her body in the black two piece. She has a decent body. Small B’s or full A’s I would say. And is in decent shape. Has some thickness around the middle but certainly not fat. That move by her got me more comfortable and then decided to leave the money for her.

I stripped down and lied facedown on the bed. This was a full size bed jammed into a corner. Not a massage table like I expected but fine. She then asked me what type of lotion or oil I wanted. I requested anything that didn’t have a smell to it.

She then asked me where I wanted her to start. I wasn’t sure how to answer so I just said my back I guess. She proceeded to glob on a huge amount of lotion that definitely wasn’t unscented. She made some small talk while she basically just rubbed the lotion into my skin. Not much of a massage at all. She then moved onto my legs and did the same. Not really applying much pressure.

After about 10 min of that she had me flip. She took off her top to reveal her perky little tits which were nice. Got some oil and started jerk me off a bit. She did this is for a bit but I stopped her bc I wanted to play a little. I had her lie next to me and I removed her panties. I was able to suck on her tits for a bit and rub the outside of pussy. After a few min of this it looked like she might be getting into it a bit but all of a sudden she got out of character and said ok now u. Then proceeded to finish me off. She did a half ass clean up of me then it was over. I looked at the clock and it been maybe 20-25 min.

I got dressed and made more small talk. She revealed that she is very new at this and just started doing this recently. This was clearly evident based on her performance.

I didn’t go in expecting any extras really but I was hoping for a true sensual erotic massage. This was definitely not that. The point is at the price point she charged I expected more.

I doubt I will repeat. Others can be had a lower price for the same type of service.

All in all, she was a nice woman but I think she needs to step up her game if she wants to make some money. I’m not even saying extras. Just basic massage skills.

Also, since she didn’t bother to clean off my back from all that lotion I smelled it all the way home. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed it off as best I could but frankly it still felt like it was on me even after the shower.

Sorry if this was a bit long winded.
No it was good. Nice job.

Nice detailed review. Christy advertises as a "tiny fitness model".

As far as the other room, there is another provider, who is also in Port Washington. She advertises as a "blonde with a booty". The ads look very similar. So maybe they are working out of the same place. Port Washington has never been known as a provider hot spot.