Choi's Barbershop

Are the chicks that cut your hair also the ones that take you back for a massage and service you? Or are they completely separate?
That would be kind of interesting. Haircut with chit-chat, then take me into the back room for some rub-tug.

Are the chicks that cut your hair also the ones that take you back for a massage and service you? Or are they completely separate?
That would be kind of interesting. Haircut with chit-chat, then take me into the back room for some rub-tug.
When I used to go, maybe 8 years ago, was completely separate.

i have been to choi's a few times and depending on the girl (or woman in this case) ymmv. i usually go to candy and like people have said shes 40ish , a bit chubby but has firm breast, she has gone the extra mile when i have been there. you have to ask at first, afterwards she does it without asking , like i have said ymmv. i dont know i can go into more details i have in the past at a different site and my review was deleted.

pokler

Power Bottom
i have been to choi's a few times and depending on the girl (or woman in this case) ymmv. i usually go to candy and like people have said shes 40ish , a bit chubby but has firm breast, she has gone the extra mile when i have been there. you have to ask at first, afterwards she does it without asking , like i have said ymmv. i dont know i can go into more details i have in the past at a different site and my review was deleted.

So what are the details? Fuck the other site , this is UG where we share details. Did she suck your dick? Fuck you ? Lick your balls?
How much did you pay her? Give some useful info not that she is a chubby old bag. WTF you benefit from others giving detail now lets hear yours .

So what are the details? Fuck the other site , this is UG where we share details. Did she suck your dick? Fuck you ? Lick your balls?
How much did you pay her? Give some useful info not that she is a chubby old bag. WTF you benefit from others giving detail now lets hear yours .
hahaha, ok i will give details. after my 3rd time being with her. while she was giving me an hj, i did the universal bj sign and she obliged, the next visit she did it without any mentioning of it, i gave her $60 plus house fee , i couldve gotten more but i prefer amp/kmp girls, half her age. dont get me wrong shes a nice a woman, but i dont think i can do fs with her. like i said ymmv, unless others get the same service

No Pokler, completely separate rooms, but I think one of the guys might be happy to do your top and bottom in the chair, just ask. What harm could be there in that, unless he's razor trimming your neck; probably best to ask before getting in the chair. I prefer Cece in the massage room myself, but to each his own. Let us know how that works out for you!

I got in here just before closing the night before thanksgiving. I wanted a haircut before the rub. I was buzzed in and went upstairs and tried to convey hair cut then massage but they said no cut, just massage. There was two older women in the massage side and one older man in the barber side. The older women who both were dressed like twenty somethings but were minimum 50's and both had make-up that looked like it was put on with a paint roller. I give donation (don't remember how much) get soft touch right away and she says I jerk you quick then go get hair cut then come back for more massage. So she jerks me to completion. And I get paper towels to clean up then go get a horrible hair cut. While the man was destroying my hair with dull scissors I was looking at the two women in disgust and decided to not get any more "massage" after. I paid and left. Luckily I had a hat with me to cover my hair cut. I'm not a fan of amp's usually stick to Latin and American. This just reaffirmed my opinion of amp's.

I got in here just before closing the night before thanksgiving. I wanted a haircut before the rub. I was buzzed in and went upstairs and tried to convey hair cut then massage but they said no cut, just massage. There was two older women in the massage side and one older man in the barber side. The older women who both were dressed like twenty somethings but were minimum 50's and both had make-up that looked like it was put on with a paint roller. I give donation (don't remember how much) get soft touch right away and she says I jerk you quick then go get hair cut then come back for more massage. So she jerks me to completion. And I get paper towels to clean up then go get a horrible hair cut. While the man was destroying my hair with dull scissors I was looking at the two women in disgust and decided to not get any more "massage" after. I paid and left. Luckily I had a hat with me to cover my hair cut. I'm not a fan of amp's usually stick to Latin and American. This just reaffirmed my opinion of amp's.
Thanks Ricker, I've always been curious about this place, but the more I read about it, the less interested I get.
I am interesting in finding more LMP if you're willing to share!

I went today and was treated quite well. I’ve been before as I am into mature, plump women, which is who usually works there.

I popped in without an appointment or calling, (no problem), and got set up with Lucy. Korean, mid 30’s, nicely put together, pretty face, dressed like a classy PTA mom in a tight sweater. Lucy is very thin with what appeared to be nice boobs but turned out to be a padded bra.

I got in the table, and Lucy went right for light-touch and immediately to the boys. As if her work manual said, “step 1, caress customer’s balls.” Well, it was nice so I flipped over.

My favorite thing is a topless handy, (really my fav), and Lucy was reluctant to take off her top. I said I’d give her a good tip and she agreed.

So yes, a padded bra but small perky boobs. She shouldn’t have been shy, her nipples are delightful! They pop out a good inch, and her skin is very soft.

Anyhoo… after THAT was done I thought we were over, but Lucy then proceeded to give me a legitimately awesome massage! Between the release and the release… I walked out feeling pretty good!

$60 for the house
$100 for topless handy and legit amazing massage!

MMS collects the house fee and tells me to get ready and wait a few while she gets the new girl.

In walks Wendy wearing a black dress. Slender and average looking but much prettier with my dick in her mouth. Moderate makeup. Poor English skills.

She started the massage by running her nails up and down my back and then applied oil. I asked for strong and it was strong enough. Nice deep strokes and repositioned my arms several times. Perfunctory leg rub.

Hot towel clean up and tells me to face up. The build up was her cleaning my junk. I got a rubber and gave it to her and she new what to do from there.

She got naked...slim with droopy A's, long nipples and a bush. Full access but no FIV or DATY.

Good suction and never tired. She'd pause for a minute, stroke me and then back at it. Hot towel and alcohol and out the door.

$160 total. $60/$100 split.

917-209-3602 was the number on the door.

MMS collects the house fee and tells me to get ready and wait a few while she gets the new girl.

In walks Wendy wearing a black dress. Slender and average looking but much prettier with my dick in her mouth. Moderate makeup. Poor English skills.

She started the massage by running her nails up and down my back and then applied oil. I asked for strong and it was strong enough. Nice deep strokes and repositioned my arms several times. Perfunctory leg rub.

Hot towel clean up and tells me to face up. The build up was her cleaning my junk. I got a rubber and gave it to her and she new what to do from there.

She got naked...slim with droopy A's, long nipples and a bush. Full access but no FIV or DATY.

Good suction and never tired. She'd pause for a minute, stroke me and then back at it. Hot towel and alcohol and out the door.

$160 total. $60/$100 split.

917-209-3602 was the number on the door.
Hello all, slowly coming out of retirement after a long hiatus.
what was age range of Wendy as this place has mostly old providers? How were her massage skills as a therapist?

Hello all, slowly coming out of retirement after a long hiatus.
what was age range of Wendy as this place has mostly old providers? How were her massage skills as a therapist?
I haven't gone in maybe 15 years as I don't go into the city anymore for business and when I do go now its with my SO, but Chois was a go to place for a good massage followed up with extras. Private rooms, albeit small, were indeed private with plaster walls and solid door, very quiet, always immaculate with a small sink. Women were always older, clean, very pleasant, could speak decent English and knew what they were doing. If that's what you want pricing was reasonable — a nice relaxing experience.

Sometimes after a stressful work day and facing a commute home that's all one wants.

Wow have not thought of this place in over a decade. I went several times for a trim and a handy after. Small spot but decent. There used to be place in Flushing that did similar, haircut and rooms in the back. It is common for male grooming places throughout China to offer pleasure services as well so I guess that is where the idea comes from. I honestly wish there were more like in China.

I always got my cut from the guy closest to the TV. They were always watching soccer. I too have not been here in a very long time. However I started visiting CiCi almost a decade ago. She was a really great. To see that there might be a provider under 50, I might need to get a cut. It always grows out… plus I can be honest when asked about my whereabouts. Plus a great excuse to run straight to the shower. That hair can be so itchy.