Choi's Barbershop

I always got my cut from the guy closest to the TV. They were always watching soccer. I too have not been here in a very long time. However I started visiting CiCi almost a decade ago. She was a really great. To see that there might be a provider under 50, I might need to get a cut. It always grows out… plus I can be honest when asked about my whereabouts. Plus a great excuse to run straight to the shower. That hair can be so itchy.
I haven’t been here in awhile. I supported the business when they raised it to $25 For a chrome dome like myself that’s not worth it when it went to $30. I get it since business for haircuts is down.
The gentleman closest to the door short guy is still working and the guy u had left for Korea. Cici was great and was one of the reasons to get a haircut then massage at Choi’s

I haven’t been here in awhile. I supported the business when they raised it to $25 For a chrome dome like myself that’s not worth it when it went to $30. I get it since business for haircuts is down.
The gentleman closest to the door short guy is still working and the guy u had left for Korea. Cici was great and was one of the reasons to get a haircut then massage at Choi’s
Current rate for a cut is still 30? If so that's still low for the area!