Chinese food during covid-19, lol

They have the best gyros... Get with Israeli salad instead of regular lettuce and tomato. It is the best. One in wantagh good too.
Actually, they have THE BEST GYROS! Thought that deserved all caps and an exclamation point, lol. Thanks for the Israeli salad suggestion, I'll definitely try next time I'm there. I knew about the wantagh location, but the long beach is too close to pass up. That tzatziki is the best I've ever had.

Actually, they have THE BEST GYROS! Thought that deserved all caps and an exclamation point, lol. Thanks for the Israeli salad suggestion, I'll definitely try next time I'm there. I knew about the wantagh location, but the long beach is too close to pass up. That tzatziki is the best I've ever had.
100% correct. What else is amazing there is the falafel balls with a side of hummus. Fucking amazing! My fave!

Forgot one..
I don’t know if they are open now BUT best dumplings I have ever had— Super authentic — right off LIE north service road and Main Street

Kung Fu Xiao Long Bau

A Must try
They have a couple of places in the city too. Same great food for more $... Try the desert dumplings at the end.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No 1 Great Wall Hempstead Turnpike west of Hofstra. Very good but only get it when at work. Busy place so they may be open.
Best I have found close to home is in the Oceanside Trader Joe parking lot. They have closed a few days back.
As did the foot massage place :(

Forgot one..
I don’t know if they are open now BUT best dumplings I have ever had— Super authentic — right off LIE north service road and Main Street

Kung Fu Xiao Long Bau

A Must try
I must have driven past there hundreds of times in the past 10 years especially on my way to get Naomi's falalels. How is parking there? Anything else nearby exceptional?

I must have driven past there hundreds of times in the past 10 years especially on my way to get Naomi's falalels. How is parking there? Anything else nearby exceptional?
Parking can be a challenge, but I have always found spots on the side streets especially before the typical 6 pm dinner rush-

Venture deeper into Flushing and find Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao- more of a sit down- excellent food too but parking is definitely difficult- We went on a Sunday around 3 or 4 pm and waited 10 minutes or so to sit- When we left, the line was mostly outside with probably an hour wait- Mostly Asian clientele- interesting to note, taking a walk through the neighborhood, most other restaurants were only at 1/2 full, while this place was bustling... ( was there months ago)

No 1 Great Wall Hempstead Turnpike west of Hofstra. Very good but only get it when at work. Busy place so they may be open.
Best I have found close to home is in the Oceanside Trader Joe parking lot. They have closed a few days back.
Richie if you're in or close to Oceanside try China King on Brower in strip mall with Marios Pizza. It's excellent!

For me. Fontanas in bayside.corner of Northern and Francis Lewis has the best gyros. Its been around along time.

What kind of gyros do they have, all beef, all lamb, or 50/50?

Im pretty picky with Asian food, certain ones will make give me acid indigestion or reflux but Peninsula in Bayshore off main st and mushrooms in west Babylon off Montauk hwy both have pretty good Asian food.

Im pretty picky with Asian food, certain ones will make give me acid indigestion or reflux but Peninsula in Bayshore off main st and mushrooms in west Babylon off Montauk hwy both have pretty good Asian food.
Yan Min in East Islip, North side of main Street. Great Chinese food, just wasn't a fan of their cheese wontons. But everything else was excellent, I especially liked the eggplant in garlic sauce.