Chinatown Forum Locked

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Because I told everyone that was what I was going to do. The places should be in separate review threads anyway so people can actually find the info which they are looking for. Everyone in that thread was talking in code.

Dear Slinky/Moderator,
I understand what you are saying about the difficulty of finding information in the now locked Chinatown thread. I have a couple of questions going forward about posting info on Chinatown related spots.
1. What format should the title take? Many places in Chinatown are just off the radar. They may not have a meaningful telephone number. They are not advertising on the Internet.
2. How much information must we post to stay within posting guidelines? The establishments themselves don't put out much information for public awareness.
3. I wonder how helpful it will be to these estblishments to be outed more than they out themsleves?
Your guidance is appreciated.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you cant identify a place enough that someone can find it then you cant post about it. Trust me, the police already know about all these places anyway. And whatever secret codes you think you writing the police are not idiots. If someone posts 138 M in Chinatown, you dont think they can figure out that you are talking about 138 Mott St? And if the place has women standing outside guiding guys in, do you think the police are not capable of figuring out what that looks like?

Dear Slinky/Moderator,
I understand what you are saying about the difficulty of finding information in the now locked Chinatown thread. I have a couple of questions going forward about posting info on Chinatown related spots.
1. What format should the title take? Many places in Chinatown are just off the radar. They may not have a meaningful telephone number. They are not advertising on the Internet.
2. How much information must we post to stay within posting guidelines? The establishments themselves don't put out much information for public awareness.
3. I wonder how helpful it will be to these estblishments to be outed more than they out themsleves?
Your guidance is appreciated.
How about something like I posted where I give name, #, where to park, foolproof way of finding the place, pricing and a brief description of the interior. Services offered would also be helpful.
(Yeah - I know my post was of an AMP but you get the idea - obviously you can't post what you don't know - no name, #, etc., but post what you can)
For example:
Happy Feet
131-08 40 RD 2FL
Flushing, NY
929-278-0228
This place is in the building that has the aquarium store in it right across from the Skyview center off of CP making parking easy (1st 3 hrs free). Use the 40th RD entrance and walk across the small outside lot right to the sidewalk. Even better if you park in that lot but sometimes blocked off for some reason.
Price is $20/ hr (not a typo - $20) Business card they gave me says 30/hr buy 5 get 1 free but they charge 20.
You need to take elevator up to 2nd floor - the elevator on the street - not the one up the steps.
Solid walls that don't go up to ceiling with curtains in doorways.
Place is very clean with paper on the tables covering the towels underneath.

PS. the only time I don't post particulars is when the place/girl specifically asks me not to post on the internet - for example the famous Helen and Amy duo who only accepted clients based on personal reference that they could call and specifically asked me not to post anywhere.

So sorry to hear that this thread has been locked. I do have an announcement. Fortuna aka Ming on Elizabeth Street will be closing up shop tomorrrow evening. No mention if they will be moving somewhere else or if the current roster of women will be going with them.

TD

Can we begin again and start a new Chinatown Thread?

Rule Number 1.
If you cannot post the name,address or phone number of a spa or provider then do not post anything!

It is not fair for the mods or Slinky to have to act as Sheriff of the Board,by constantly having to delete juvenile remarks from people trying to circumvent the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: