Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Yeh, I know. There were only two girls- one fat and one petit. Petit looks decent; however, take off that mask and she had bad teeth. Who knows? I didn't go and want to take a chance on a newbie. Papa said maybe Susan might work next week. Unless, it's game over for her and the crew.Both wearing masks and of course busy. I couldn't wait for 45 minutes. At this point, they should take reservations.

Has anyone had any luck at a new spot in Chinatown recently? I've been around but feel like I'm getting jaded. Here's a short summary from my adventures.

118 Liz Joyce moved to a new spot at 246 Grand St. Seems like the usual crew went with her and they're charging about $100 for BBBJ. Lily from Mott was there last I checked, and will reluctantly offer up her old menu if she knows you, all in for $100. However, I last saw her speaking to...

Tina and the girls at 98 Mott 6 the last time I was at that spot. Shi shi is back from Boston and she's added a bit of gusto to her performance. Same old same old from Erica and Amy, I think Tina is just acting as mms, but will step in and rub in a pinch, forgot how good her bbbj was. Price for them is the same as far as I've had, $60 for half, except for the new girl who looks a bit like Donny Yen's sister. I can't recall her name, but her service is lame, short to nonexistant bbbj. not into it in mish and wanted to upcharge for bbbj.

Have stopped by 98 Mott 3rd Floor and have only encountered Tina. Tina offers the same lively spirit that Lily does, as well as a good bbbj. However, she'll push for $200/hr. So, a rare treat, but the setting really kills the mood.

Tried the 5th floor to check out that spot but it seems to be closed for good.

Walked by 11 Allan and saw that the signs outside have been papered over. Peeked down the stairs and saw the door was open but there appeared to be paper on the ground, sort of for construction? The restaurant upstairs was also closed at 2 in the afternoon.

Haven't been to 74A but they seem to be open. I'm always reluctant to go there because of lackluster experiences and limited menus.

If anyone has suggestions for a spot to hit up in chinatown, lmk. I've hit up some spots uptown and am trying to find a balance in cost/experience.

74A Forsyth has some of the crew from 11 Allen. Susan is there. Busy as hell over there these days. Same as 11 Allen menu at CFS and no BBBJ (not that it’s been asked). Place is just too cramped up even with the larger room in the back.

Has anyone had any luck at a new spot in Chinatown recently? I've been around but feel like I'm getting jaded. Here's a short summary from my adventures.

118 Liz Joyce moved to a new spot at 246 Grand St. Seems like the usual crew went with her and they're charging about $100 for BBBJ. Lily from Mott was there last I checked, and will reluctantly offer up her old menu if she knows you, all in for $100. However, I last saw her speaking to...

Tina and the girls at 98 Mott 6 the last time I was at that spot. Shi shi is back from Boston and she's added a bit of gusto to her performance. Same old same old from Erica and Amy, I think Tina is just acting as mms, but will step in and rub in a pinch, forgot how good her bbbj was. Price for them is the same as far as I've had, $60 for half, except for the new girl who looks a bit like Donny Yen's sister. I can't recall her name, but her service is lame, short to nonexistant bbbj. not into it in mish and wanted to upcharge for bbbj.

Have stopped by 98 Mott 3rd Floor and have only encountered Tina. Tina offers the same lively spirit that Lily does, as well as a good bbbj. However, she'll push for $200/hr. So, a rare treat, but the setting really kills the mood.

Tried the 5th floor to check out that spot but it seems to be closed for good.

Walked by 11 Allan and saw that the signs outside have been papered over. Peeked down the stairs and saw the door was open but there appeared to be paper on the ground, sort of for construction? The restaurant upstairs was also closed at 2 in the afternoon.

Haven't been to 74A but they seem to be open. I'm always reluctant to go there because of lackluster experiences and limited menus.

If anyone has suggestions for a spot to hit up in chinatown, lmk. I've hit up some spots uptown and am trying to find a balance in cost/experience.

Linda, who used to work at EBS, reappeared last week at Yuyu's spot and I was lucky to find out from Yuyu and visited her on her 1st day there. However it seems she didn't stick around, which I don't blame her for as the knocks on the door probably got on her nerves. Anybody know where she moved to?

Linda, who used to work at EBS, reappeared last week at Yuyu's spot and I was lucky to find out from Yuyu and visited her on her 1st day there. However it seems she didn't stick around, which I don't blame her for as the knocks on the door probably got on her nerves. Anybody know where she moved to?
Where is Yu Yu’s spot located. I been in CT for a longtime and never heard of this place.

You may recall the shop located at 119 Hester St, anyway they moved to E Broadway and Catherine years ago, basement entrance directly on the SE corner. Young cutie alert, Nikki, who I was introduced to as I was leaving. I saw her when I entered, but thought she was there for some other reason. Looked super young and innocent. I’d go back and explore her. I had a FS, FIV, CBJ with Cici;$100 all in. A great nut. Next time I would absolutely opt for Nikki. Their telephone number is 917-717-8837, and they close at 6:00 PM.

You may recall the shop located at 119 Hester St, anyway they moved to E Broadway and Catherine years ago, basement entrance directly on the SE corner. Young cutie alert, Nikki, who I was introduced to as I was leaving. I saw her when I entered, but thought she was there for some other reason. Looked super young and innocent. I’d go back and explore her. I had a FS, FIV, CBJ with Cici;$100 all in. A great nut. Next time I would absolutely opt for Nikki. Their telephone number is 917-717-8837, and they close at 6:00 PM.
Is Bebe still there? You bring back memories of that place. I haven’t been since they moved and I lost track of them as I heard they were somewhere on mulberry by the park. So Thanks for the info.

Is Bebe still there? You bring back memories of that place. I haven’t been since they moved and I lost track of them as I heard they were somewhere on mulberry by the park. So Thanks for the info.
God its been a while since I've been there, the last time I saw Bebe was at the 279 Grand Basement but it was run by the same people I think the Grand space is now run by someone else. 119 Hester then the E.Broadway spot was my go to for a few years after getting to know the MMS Jenny most of the regular girls were much more GFE for an extra $20 it payed to be a regular. I think its time to visit again...

Southwind used to the restaurant above 21 Division Street, but it closed some time ago. Last I knew, this place was run by Big Lilly who used to have a place on Baxter and before that on Grand. It is difficult to obtain entrance unless you already know someone there or are brought by a friend.

The saloon style doors on the rooms are small and the girls place a towel on them when the room is occupied, but anyone can look in at anytime and you are only a couple of feet from the rest of the girls who are sitting the hair dressing chairs.

I've not been since before the pandemic, so, it might have changed owners.

Southwind used to the restaurant above 21 Division Street, but it closed some time ago. Last I knew, this place was run by Big Lilly who used to have a place on Baxter and before that on Grand. It is difficult to obtain entrance unless you already know someone there or are brought by a friend.

The saloon style doors on the rooms are small and the girls place a towel on them when the room is occupied, but anyone can look in at anytime and you are only a couple of feet from the rest of the girls who are sitting the hair dressing chairs.

I've not been since before the pandemic, so, it might have changed owners.
your answering a post from 2008 that like 12 years ago who know if it’s still there or who there.

Name is Mickey she is very young. Very nice and accommodating. Every thing covered. Shower available. 120.

So I find myself in **** and I stop by *******. I walk **** and I see ******, I ask if ***** is available. She said *** so I ****** and ******. I *** and she **. While **"""""". Long story short ***** and she proceed to ******** and then *******. Total ** and it ******.