Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Mm…how old is she again? :oops:
My guess is 50s. I've seen her a bunch of times. The good things with her are she gives a great massage and an incredible BBBJs. The bad things are she doesn't stop talking unless your dick is in her mouth and like some of the other posters I've done FS with her a couple of times and it was so-so. My issue with her is she won't let me see other girls there. If I call, she's waiting for me. If I stop in and she sees me, she grabs me. Once I walked in and managed to get someone else but she saw me on the way out and got really mad. Last time I was there I did a duo with her and Coco and at the end when Coco left the room Joyce more or less told me not to do that again and that I was only to see her. So I won't be going back in the near future - I'm a bit annoyed with the situation as there are other woman there I'd like to see.

My guess is 50s. I've seen her a bunch of times. The good things with her are she gives a great massage and an incredible BBBJs. The bad things are she doesn't stop talking unless your dick is in her mouth and like some of the other posters I've done FS with her a couple of times and it was so-so. My issue with her is she won't let me see other girls there. If I call, she's waiting for me. If I stop in and she sees me, she grabs me. Once I walked in and managed to get someone else but she saw me on the way out and got really mad. Last time I was there I did a duo with her and Coco and at the end when Coco left the room Joyce more or less told me not to do that again and that I was only to see her. So I won't be going back in the near future - I'm a bit annoyed with the situation as there are other woman there I'd like to see.
You don’t want to fuck up that mind blowing head, remember Joyce is the Choice.

Had the same problem with Joyce when she was on Elizabeth Street. Two times she was busy so I ended up with Monica. Got tired of Joyce only and haven't gone to the new place on Grand fearing the same routine.

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Feel free to delete if not.
Has anyone else noticed an old man on the southwest corner of Forsyth and Division, under the bridge whispering "girls, girls"? I was walking in the area without headphones and heard him, he noticed me notice him and he said it louder. I kept walking because I had other things to do.
A few years ago there was an old guy in the exact same place who did lead you to girls, but i think the scuttlebutt was that later on he was leading folks to the cops.
Any one checked out his wares yet? Or should we all be wary again?
Again, sorry if this doesn't belong here.

Anna isn't bad. Flat chest, flat ass, ok face. Very Flexible from yoga. Like she can get her leg by her head from standing doggy. Charged about 140 or 160 but might ask for an extra 20 per pop. Good bbbj but nowhere near Joyce levels. No bbbfs, but ymmv. No greek either.
She once got really into it while we were going at it and bit me on the chest. I was not ok with that, especially because it left a mark. Been meaning to see her again, But just haven't because of the bite.

I saw Anna a while back . I felt a one handed rub and looked up, she was texting with the other hand. Then in broken English she asked to be excused. She was gone for like 10 minutes, came back in and said she had to dance in front of another customer while he was getting sucked. Yeah right. Decent lip service, def distracted. I wouldn’t go back.

I saw Anna a while back . I felt a one handed rub and looked up, she was texting with the other hand. Then in broken English she asked to be excused. She was gone for like 10 minutes, came back in and said she had to dance in front of another customer while he was getting sucked. Yeah right. Decent lip service, def distracted. I wouldn’t go back.
I used to go here once or twice a week but in addition to the fact that Joyce gets mad if I try to see someone other than her the last time I was there was an almost comical experience and based on that Anna was likely telling the truth about having to dance for another client. I decided to go for a double so I could get someone besides Joyce so it was Joyce and I forget who else. In the middle of my session the owner of the place came barging in and started yelling at them and since it wasn't English I couldn't understand anything. This went on for probably 5-10 minutes and they kept massaging the whole time. The woman finally left and then Joyce excused herself and disappeared briefly. She came back and then the other girl left briefly. Joyce whispered something about it was "the boss" and she was there to collect her cut. That said despite all the distractions the ending was quite fun. Joyce blew me while the other girl made out with me. But then when I was leaving Joyce grabbed me and told me not to ever do another double and that she was the only one I could see there. So that was it for that place.

haHa - I've heard that Joyce gets territorial. Part of the reason there is a turnover there. I also heard there are cameras in each room so the boss gets his share of the $$$.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm tired of guys not following the rules. This thread covers all of Chinatown. So every single post needs to clearly enunciate which spot it is in reference to. I don't care if you think it's obvious, those are the rules.

To prove my point, BrooklynMatt, Williwok, and justwachin have been banned from further replies in this thread. Comments of any kind by any of them regarding this decision will result in them being banned from the site entirely. I predict at least one of them will take me up on that offer.

OK, First time posting and attempting to follow all rules.

Susan at 67 Eldridge St
$140 all-in (theoretically for the hour but probably 45 mins)
646-610-2597 but I was a walk-in

There were three women waiting, with dim lights and small booths not going all the way to the ceiling. (No table shower)

One of the others grabbed me at the door but luckily, she swapped out with Susan.

Susan is slim and looks late 20s. Good face, great legs, not much butt, and really, really nice natural small breast with large dark nipples.

She asked for house fee and I just offered $140 for everything. I dislike stopping right after the massage to negotiate.
Short massage but decent, and then she undressed.

Short but good cbj, with some licking around balls and good eye contact.
Standing missionary with her lying across table, but with her legs tucked up under my arms. I was using my thumb to rub her clit but she pulled hand away,

Then doggy style. Then actual missionary with her legs back to her shoulders. Wasn't quite making it, then took pillow and put it under her butt and that got me the angle I needed.

Pros - Price was right, Susan looks great and was friendly. She let me penetrate as deep as I wanted. (I'm normal size but this is never a sure thing at an AMP.) Never expected to find a younger woman with natural breasts.

Cons. Not much bad here; service was professional not passionate. At a place with a shower, I like to give oral but not here. I could have had a longer blowjob if I had wanted.

Unknowns: not sure if bare or more is on the menu here, or how much if it is.

Yes, would go back in a second. Other women there were older, but, from the quick look I had, not bad.

2nd report, trawling through Chinatown

Lily at 141 Canal Street, 347-607-8383
$150 flat charge (She actually said pay at the end, but I paid up front)

Lily - medium height, in her 50s, short dyed blonde hair tan, flat butt, but flat stomach and small but genuine boobs.
All in all, better looking than I expected. Friendly personality, with some genuine smiles. Speaks some English.
Has many, many reviews here.

No massage, straight to main event.

She went to put the cover on and I asked for bbj first. At first, she was only licking the shaft and balls but when I motioned to the tip, she took it in her mouth, although briefly. It was good while it lasted, but we moved on to the usual positions - Missionary, doggy style, then cowgirl.

I couldn't quite get to orgasm. This wasn't because of any lack of good looks or performance by Lily, but sometimes it happens. Lily actually offered to let me take the condom off and keep going. (!)

I was tempted but while I had enjoyed the blow job, straight bare back sex just seemed too risky. Instead, I stroked myself while she licked my balls, and that did the trick.

Would I go back? Maybe.

It was a decent experience and I got value for what I paid. I think on a second visit, I would get more bbj. However, I had a good experience with no bbj with the younger, better-looking Susan at 67 Eldridge (post above) for $10 less. It really comes down to how much bare sex you want, and what your risk tolerance is.