chinatown amp?

Try Jun Yi Massage 303 Canal 2nd floor just west of broadway on the north side. Great Massage. It took me three visits to get HR. I kept going back because the massage was so good then on my third visit suprise.

JUN YI MASSAGE

I went to Jun Yi on Canal Street 4 times with NO Action They have about 4 massage tables once you walk in they rush you to the room and ask you how long massage you want
All Asian women.

10 min $7.00
16 min $11.00
31 min $21.00
46 min $32.00
61 min $42.00

GREAT MASSAGE AFTER AN HOUR YOU FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN !!!

RECOMEND FOR GREAT MASSAGE...

Chinese Math???

10 Minutes I understand, but . . .

How do they come up with 16, 31, 46 and 61 minutes???

Do you at least get to spend this time with an attractive lady?

Chinese Math ??

I dont know how they come up with the time
but I Spent (61 min) = $42.00 + $20.00 tip with an attractive Asian lady and got a GREAT Massage.

[Edited by TAHOONE on 10-24-2001 at 08:18 PM]

they are open to everyone. There must be about 8 of these places in the Chinatown area but you'll only get a good massage. You might have to visit at least 3-4 times and with the same girl for any possibility of a HR. bY the way, they all have the same rate scale and have big signs advertising "Tuina". Also there is little privacy as most are just one very large room with several massage tables next to each other.

[Edited by pinga on 10-24-2001 at 09:26 PM]

As I said in my post it took me three visits. Now that they know me all the girls do it. They tell each other in chineese as I'm walking into the room " he ok for han job" First ask for 46 minutes. then flip over and ask for another 15 min. ask her to rub your chest and then legs. when mr happy comes to attention she'll get the idea. All I can say is it worked for me. Good Luck!

Re: Chinese Math???

Originally posted by nycguy1967
10 Minutes I understand, but . . .

How do they come up with 16, 31, 46 and 61 minutes???

Do you at least get to spend this time with an attractive lady?
Must be metric time.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
maybe they're trying to be discreet...

15 min $10.00 + $1/extra minute for happy ending...
30 min $20.00
45 min $30.00
60 min $40.00 +$2

Tahoone You forgot to mention that they give you a little card. Each time you go they mark it. After 10 visits you get a free massage. I've actually gotten two free 75 min massages. It also lets them know that you're a regular. Try calling ahead and make an appointment with Mary she's my favorite. If you have to, nudge her hand over to the forbidden zone as she's massaging your upper leg. Good luck.